Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system

Go down

In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system Empty In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:03 am

In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system

2019-09-10

In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system 15680798810244e4fae83e70c11fa459b813f9ecd7--idms

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, announced on Monday, the Ministry's adoption of the system of development management in Iraq IDMS in the follow-up to the inclusion and implementation of investment projects throughout Iraq, indicating the importance of the system as it represents the nucleus of the trend towards modern systems reduce time and facilitate coordination of work between the relevant authorities In the public and private sectors.

This came during a joint workshop held by the Ministry of Planning with the US Agency for International Development (USAID) on the project of improving performance and good governance (Takamul), in the presence of a number of officials in the federal government and local governments and representatives of the United Nations Mission, where during the workshop was the IDMS system features that The largest application of the Iraqi government on the road to e-government, which will work in three languages ​​(Arabic, Kurdish, English), and will be accessible through the website of the Ministry of Planning   www.mop.gov.iq/idms .

Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi explained that IDMS system "will provide high transparency and better investment for government budgets and international support towards service priorities, shorten the time in following up the implementation and implementation of investment projects, and ensure direct coordination between all parties and provide the best services to citizens."

He pointed out to the ministry to hold similar workshops during the coming period with public sector institutions in the central and local governments;

In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system 15680798810244e4fae83e70c11fa459b813f9ecd7--idms

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=870

Last edited by claud39 on Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system Empty Iraq Development Management System

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:11 am

Iraq Development Management System

“Synergy offers two types of expertise. First they understand
about development, they understand the world of development.
The second thing is their ICT knowledge. Bringing those two areas of
expertise together into a coherent path is the value of Synergy.”

– UNDP Iraq

[size=16]Country: Iraq
Sector: Public Finance, Development Effectiveness
Solution: Iraq Development Management System (IDMS) for the Ministry of Planning
[/size]

The Iraq Development Management System (IDMS) is the Iraqi government’s web-based system for managing the entire cycle of government- and donor-funded development projects. The government, led by the Ministry of Planning, will use IDMS to manage its $25 billion public investment budget for the coming year. The system is available in Arabic and English, and it is also publicly accessible. IDMS was developed in partnership with UNDP, USAID, the EU, and UNOPS.

The Challenge

• Limited plannning and monitoring of public investment projects.

• Foreign aid poorly aligned with Iraq’s public investment budget.

• Weak management oversight and lack of information causing project delays, waste, and duplication of efforts.

The Solution

• Automates submission of new project proposals, annual and monthly budget preparation.

• Advanced performance tracking, analysis, and reporting features.

• Bi-lingual system (English and Arabic) with online portal for public engagement.

• Data exchange with Kurdistan Development Management System (KDMS).

The Results

• Officially launched in June 2016, IDMS will support the management of Iraq's $25 billion public investment budget.

• Users include staff of the Ministry of Planning, line ministries, governorates, and development partners.

• Provides policy-makers with complete picture of government- and donor-funded development projects.

In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system 5

https://www.synisys.com/impact/featured-projects/iraq-development-management-system/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system Empty Re: In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:15 am

In order to unify efforts towards the activation of e - government .. Minister of Planning announces the adoption of a system AGF-l7_WUmKdfTAdGraGVqQWw-TUtSUpf4A4K67cDg=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

[size=18]Synergy International Systems

Posted Nov 4, 2016

SUBSCRIBE 36[/size]

The Iraq Development Management System (IDMS) developed by Synergy International Systems in Iraq. The system serves as a reliable and credible source of information on the distribution of development projects according to sector, location, and implementing institution. The IDMS feeds information for the decision-making process in planning, and illuminates project implementation performance by ministry, sector, or individual projects. This information can be used to make decisions with respect to capital investment, and to identify and address any weaknesses in implementation. This critical step in modernizing Iraq's public administration will contribute to greater efficiency in the capital investment cycle, and in the allocation of development funds. Originally published by MSI Worldwide on Aug 12, 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkSDeYzrlSM
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum