Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
  MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

3 posters

Go down

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim Empty MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:05 pm

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: I am still stunned and surprised that we havn’t see it last week.

MZ: I am hearing from my contacts in Iraq that they are starting a 2 week roll out starting tomorrow….including coins, lower denominations ect…..we are hearing very good things coming out of Iraq.

MZ: Pay attention to Frank, Walkingstick and Delta for the Iraq news …they are the best when it comes to Iraq.
Member:  yes Mark you are correct in what his group is putting out.....the private banks will all be open to exchange currency within 2 weeks

MZ: I know many of you are concerned with rumors from other intel providers about lops ect…..dont be. A Lop doesn’t even make sense…it won’t fix anything in Iraq.

MZ: Listen to Dr. Shabibi.  He has shown how regular math doesn’t work. They are funding this from oil production. Oil costs them $2 a barrel. They pre-sold it with the “Oil for Dinar” plan at about $38 a barrel. So listen again to Shabibi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME&feature=youtu.be

Q: DID YOUR PAYMASTER GO HOME FRIDAY?

MZ: No- he’s very disgusted…he hopes to be home by Tuesday night now. Many paymasters are being leaned on to stay quiet.

Member:  Today the Kurds are on a holiday…tomorrow all of Iraq is taking a holiday

MZ: They love their holidays over there and they love to do important things during that time off.

Q: is 9/11 still the back wall on the Zim redemption?

Nflemingjr:  AT THIS TIME THERE IS NO BACK WALL ON THE ZIM'S SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IIT.

Nflemingjr: WHAT MAKES A ZIM A BOND IS THAT IT SAYS PAY TO BEARER

Nflemingjr: THE 100T, 50T, 10T ARE BONDS EVEN IF THEY DON'T COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY THEY ARE A BOND THERE IS VERBAGE THAT CLEARLY LETS YOU KNOW THEY ARE A BOND. READ YOUR HISTORY ON THE ZIM

Member:  I have a friend who I have never talked to about currency exchange.... said he was up till 4am he does cyber security 4am installing two security “switches for currency exchange with Europe and Asia”

Q: Are we there yet?

MZ: I think we are sitting on the edge……

Q: Is Sept. 11 going to be significant for us?

MZ: I’m starting to believe it will be….

Member:  I think something big is happening on 9/11/19

Member:  I believe Abel Danger and MadDog said the President will address the country either 9/10 or 9/11

Member:  let's go kicking cans everybody's kicking cans come on kick cans with me

Member:  Dented, dirty, torn and ravaged the can can be kicked no more. It's jagged edges tell the story of many 
miles of travel down the RV road. The can can be kicked no more.

Mod:  THE LAST TWO WEEKS HERE IN ARKANSAS, WE HAVE WITNESSED MASS ARREST SWEEPS. HANG TOUGH. THE RV IS NEAR.

Mod:  EVERYONE.... PLEASE REMEMBER WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD THERE WOULD BE DISINFORMATION BIG TIME AND CHAOS AT THE END. SHOULD TELL US SOMETHING.

MZ: I hope to have updates from Asia and Europe and packages this afternoon at our 2pm est stream

DeeGrose:   https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-07/visualizing-86-trillion-world-economy-one-chart

DeeGrose:  https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-09/russia-s-massive-gold-stash-is-now-worth-more-than-100-billion

THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE STREAM IS IN MARKZ OPINION - INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BY VETTED CONTACTS - INFORMATION CAN AND MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

You can share links like these one's to those who don't believe: theoriginalmarkz: https://www.slideshare.net/ahmeddinargate/the-history-of-iraqi-dinar-exchange-rate

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim Empty Re: MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:58 pm

THE 100T, 50T, 10T ARE BONDS EVEN IF THEY DON'T COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY THEY ARE A BOND THERE IS VERBAGE THAT CLEARLY LETS YOU KNOW THEY ARE A BOND. READ YOUR HISTORY ON THE ZIM

Yea, read your history, what it clearly shows is that the so called ZIM was completely demonetized. For those who are not sure what that means, it means it's worthless, as in worth less than the paper it's printed on.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim 2805820865    MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim 2805820865    MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim 2805820865    MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim Empty Re: MarkZ Monday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim

Post by Captain259 Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:08 pm

=======MARKZ-------YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT========YOU, TONY, RAY, FRANK26, ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON==== THE DINARS ARE STUCK UP YOUR A--ES, AND YOU ALL ARE FULL OF SHIT==========

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum