Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Jeff feels our next window for the possibility of the rate changing would be over the weekend of September 21st/22nd.   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Guru Jeff feels our next window for the possibility of the rate changing would be over the weekend of September 21st/22nd.

Go down

Guru Jeff feels our next window for the possibility of the rate changing would be over the weekend of September 21st/22nd.   Empty Re: Guru Jeff feels our next window for the possibility of the rate changing would be over the weekend of September 21st/22nd.

Post by Ponee on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:27 pm

Guru Jeff  

...clear back in July....I said IMO our next window for the possibility of the rate changing would be over the weekend of September 21st/22nd.  

As you see all the factual information is walking you up to that point..most of the other gurus are just now catching up with us...we're looking amazing...

In my opinion I think we have about another week and a half left in this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I feel the formation of the government is secretly done.  Just waiting to be announced.  It has to be announced no matter what...the definite ones that have to be fulfilled right now are the Education Minister and the three remaining Vice Presidents...which they're doing this coming Saturday is what they've told us in the latest news..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  All we need is a VP to finish the formation of the government?  They have multiple positions to fill, Education, VP's, possible a few special grades.  They'll need a few weeks to complete it...next session 9/14.

~~~~~~~~~~~
...squashing his [Guru Kaperoni's] entire theory of,  'oh, they have to float it because they have 74 trillion  in circulation'...CBI already came out and said they're gonna pull that large amount out of circulation when the rate changes.  Because most of that 74 trillion is outside of Iraq held by investors in other countries and the CBI does not give two craps about it...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright guys now it's time to get excited.  The good news is coming out.  We were the only ones sticking to our guns that the formation of the government must be completed before you'll see the rate change...I specifically told you to keep your eyes on the second half of September.  Boom! 

An article comes out this morning...telling you they're going to vote on the vice president's in the next session of parliament which is the second half of September...this is the last thing you're waiting on...we're starting to inch to the finish line...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum