Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents

3 posters

Go down

Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents Empty Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents

Post by Carl Spackler Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:22 am

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents Empty Re: Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:29 am

The process sovereigns have devised to split the straw man from the flesh-and-blood man is called "redemption," and its purpose is two-fold. Once separated from the corporate shell, the newly freed man is now outside of the jurisdiction of all admiralty laws. More importantly, by filing a series of complex, legal-sounding documents, the sovereign can tap into that secret Treasury account for his own purposes. Over the past 30 years, hundreds of sovereigns have attempted to perfect the process by packaging and promoting different combinations of forms and paperwork. While no one has ever succeeded, for the obvious reason that these theories are not true, sovereigns are nonetheless convinced with the religious certainty of a true cult believer that they're close. All it will take, say the promoters of the redemption scam, is the right combination of words.

Tactics
The weapon of choice for sovereign citizens is paper. A simple traffic violation or pet-licensing case can end up provoking dozens of court filings containing hundreds of pages of pseudo-legal nonsense. For example, a sovereign was involved in 2010 in a protracted legal battle over having to pay a dog-licensing fee. She filed 10 sovereign documents in court over a two-month period and then declared victory when the harried prosecutor decided to drop the case. The battle was fought over a three-year dog license that in Pinellas County, Fla., where the sovereign lives, costs just $20. Tax cases are even worse. Sovereign filings in such legal battles can quickly exceed a thousand pages. While a normal criminal case docket might have 60 or 70 entries, many involving sovereigns have as many as 1,200. The courts are struggling to keep up, and judges, prosecutors and public defenders are being swamped.

The size of the documents is an issue, but so is the nonsensical language the documents are written in. They have a kind of special sovereign code language that judges, lawyers and other court staff simply can't understand (nor can most non-sovereigns). Sovereigns believe that if they can find just the right combination of words, punctuation, paper, ink color and timing, they can have anything they want — freedom from taxes, unlimited wealth, and life without licenses, fees or laws, are all just a few strangely worded documents away. It's the modern-day equivalent of "abracadabra."

https://www.dinardaily.net/t67061-sovereign-citizens-movement

Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents Empty Re: Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents

Post by Carl Spackler Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:11 pm

Hmm I am sure the Texas Judge and Attorney Clay Snell ( NO PUSSY) will pee their pants with moron Booby Dunlap's legal filings!!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:42 pm

ayestu ayestu ayestu

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents 2245507099Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:06 pm

What Robert seems to not understand is the only thing pending at the court is his reasonable explanation of why he delayed his filing.

All he has to do is say that he was too busy doing Dave Schmidt's radio program, and preparing for Dave's workshop, to promote Meta 1 Coin.

Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents Scree417
Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents 31ba10

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:06 pm

Meta 1 Coin - Legal troubles - Appeal Court Documents 0b611

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum