Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Guru chattels says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious.

3 posters

Go down

Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. Empty Guru chattels says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious.

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:44 pm

Guru chattels  

["which way you think this will pan out, do they delete our 3 zeros from the 25k note and we break even or do they delete the 3 zeros from the exchange rate that being 0.00084? then it would be 0.84 and let market forces take over?"]  

I do not know. I have always argued/ allowed for the possibility of a "lop". 

It is a recurrent notion, indeed there will be rumors and the possibility of a "lop" until there is a definitive event of some type, eh?  The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. I am invested and will stay the course at this point for better or worse.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. Empty Re: Guru chattels says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious.

Post by orsumone Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:33 pm

My understanding regarding the meaning of "delete the 3 zeros" is that the CBI intend to "remove" or "withdraw" all older 3 zero notes from general circulation.
But they cannot do that until the value of the IQD is increased, which in turn gives value to the new, lower denomination notes.
The rumor that a "lop" is a possibility makes no sense whatsoever & therefore, is just exactly that, a great big rumor!!

orsumone

Back to top Go down

Guru chattels  says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious. Empty Re: Guru chattels says -- The persistent debate regarding "lop" or "float" or "RV" have become tedious.

Post by Sam I Am Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Deleting the 3 zeros has nothing to do with removing the older 3 zero notes.  If it did then you would have to conclude that the 50K and 10K notes (which have 4 zeros) will remain in circulation after this theoretical RV occurs, meaning that Iraq would have notes worth tens of thousands of dollars in circulation.  That interpretation was started by gurus after the CBI started talking about removing the 3 zero notes.  They wanted to keep the faithful on board by interpreting everything as RV.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum