Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni says -- . It's not a theory it's what the IMF has specifically asked the CBI to prepare for in 2013.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Kaperoni says -- . It's not a theory it's what the IMF has specifically asked the CBI to prepare for in 2013.

Go down

Kaperoni says -- . It's not a theory it's what the IMF has specifically asked the CBI to prepare for in 2013.  Empty Kaperoni says -- . It's not a theory it's what the IMF has specifically asked the CBI to prepare for in 2013.

Post by Ponee on Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:32 pm

Guru Kaperoni 

[I don't care how it gains value as long as something happens!]  

Well hopefully it will start in the next 3-6 months... Everyone...should be hoping that come the first of the year, the laws are passed and international investors are lined up to bring money into Iraq to rebuild and support a market economy.  ...one thing is sure...Iraq expects 70 billion from private investors in 2020.  ...70 billion USD is a lot of potential pressure for the CBI. 

[Ultimately isn't it the CBI that makes the decisions?] 

Yes the CBI has to do it.  But no because Iraq has to follow the Stand By Agreements they signed in exchange for loans over the years with the UN, IMF and WB...And the IMF became the Trustee of the CBI in Dec 2015 per agreement signed. Therefore, I see the IMF directives going forward And if you look at the success of the CBI since Dec 2015 their has been several successes including reducing the spread to within 2%, maintaining a stable exchange rate for over a year, and significant progress on money laundering. 

...why would Iraq be working so hard to create a market economy and get private investment if they did not plan to follow the IMF directive to float the dinar?  I believe that is why we have not seen the CBI do anything as of yet...The conditions for the float are not in place...meaning the laws and investment.  ...People tell me all the time...We don't trust the IMF. Or what proof do we have the IMF is in charge. etc.  Well my question is...when has the IMF been wrong with IraqWhen has Iraq not done what they IMF asked?

People want to associate me with some float theoryIt's not a theory it's what the IMF has specifically asked the CBI to prepare for in 2013. That is a fact and subsequently the CBI has been making significant changes with monetary policy and economic conditions to accommodate such a move

That is a fact. That is not my theory.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum