Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat News Brief 9/3/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mnt Goat News Brief 9/3/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 9/3/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 9/3/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

We made it to September and still no reinstatement. However, we do know we are at the cusp of the launching of the second set of smaller categories, this time in coins. It is coming soon. Just remember what I have told you about the process of “deleting the zeros” and what exactly is involved. Don’t listen to all the rubbish or get lulled into this rhetoric being posted out on the internet. These so called guru idiots don’t have a clue.

This process of “deleting the zeros” alone does not get us to the banks to exchange. Get it? In fact it won’t really mean much to us in Iraq but it is an indicator to us of what is to follow. Get it?

What will get us to the banks (and allow the banks to exchange) is the “reinstatement” of the Iraqi dinar on the global currency markets namely FOREX. There is nothing else that is going to allow us to exchange.

NO! NO! NO!
We are not going to exchange weeks earlier than the rest of the population just because we have been following this on the internet. How stupid even to repeat this garbage or believe it. We are not special and there is not going to be any 800 numbers. Yes, this would be nice and makes sense but it is not reality folks.

So, Iraq can do whatever they need to do to set the currency up for the next step (the reinstatement) in the process but unless they take his next step we can not exchange. Get it? There is no magic to all of this.

This is all VERY important to remember. Many of these so-called intel gurus are missing this VERY important part and want to jump directly to the bank without even thinking this through. Do they know the process? Well if they are telling you their crap than evidently, they do not.

So, it’s Monday again and now Tuesday and all the hype once again for this RV weekend and how it led to disappointment again just like in the past. It will continue to lead to disappointment too unless you let the process play itself out and learn what is really going on. I am trying to help you understand.

Oh – but billboards and TV screens supposedly are showing the new coins. Really? Then why hasn’t someone, (anyone out of millions of people with cell phone cameras) in Iraq have taken pictures on their cell phones or sent shots of the TV programming videos for solid proof? Do you know why? Listen to me carefully ……. It’s BECAUSE IT HAS NOT HAPPENED and is all a bunch of bullshit and just more guru hype. How stupid are you to believe it all too.

Just relax and wait for some real bonified FACTUAL news.

So, last week this jerk TNT Tony tells everyone on his last call from Friday he is 99.99% sure this was going down last weekend. Did it? I could have told you I was 99.99% sure it was NOT going to happen.

He told everyone to go out and “buy, buy and buy more” currency. Was this pumping currency sales or what?

Is this guy nuts? Has he finally cracked up?

Just remember to stay on target. The only real currency we know for sure that will have any significant change in value in the near future is the Iraqi dinar and no other. Get it? There is no GCR and no ZIM going to be exchanged. No matter how much you bought and how hard you want to exchange it and get rich it is all going to be a big sham once you arrive at the bank and ask to exchange these other currencies. They banks are going to just laugh at you. Oh – you will tell them TNT Tony sent you and they will laugh even louder. Get it?

All the other cuurencies you hear about are just extremely high speculation. I have been hearing about the Vietnam Dong and its potential to revalue twice as long and the Iraqi Dinar. So go figure! Will it? Could it? Yes, but do you really want to risk and stake so much of your hard earned money on such a speculative currency investment? Why not just buy the Iraqi dinar?

Then there is the “My Ladies”…oh boy!

They shoot off their big mouths and do a write up of a so called “typical” redenomination. Causing yet more confusion in trying to help you see the truth in what is going on in Iraq. Ok so maybe this is a typical redenomination process of the IMF and used most often. But does this mean it has to apply to Iraq? Let me tell you why it doesn’t.

I read their recent explanation in Dinar Recaps, and I now want to clarify a couple things in what I read:

1) Iraq is NOT a typical redenomination (here is why). It is unfair to compare Iraq to these other countries and what they did. The countries that should be compared with like Germany in WW2, they totally missed the boat on this. Why didn’t they use post war Germany?;

2)they are NOT deleted the zeros from coming out of massive inflation such as with Zimbabwe or any other past countries they refer to where an IMF redenomination took place. So why do they harp so much on inflation as the reason for the Iraqi redenomination? Yes, one of the reasons for issuing the 3 zero notes in the first place to PREVENT massive inflation. Get it? Is this also a reason why the IMF would do this? Yes! We needed the oil and we could not afford the country to fall apart. So, let us look at the real reasons why they replaced the notes in 2003;

a)the most obvious was to take Saddam Hussein’s face off the currency and

b)to maintain control of any inflation to around 2% (+ -) (IMF rules if you want to move to Article 8 under UN charter)

c)to prevent a crashing of their economy coming out of the 10 year embargo food for oil program from the 1991 gulf war; Could the economy withstand yet another war in 2003? ;

3)The CBI told us already that the 3 zero notes will “coexist” with the smaller categories (meaning 250, 500, 1000 and the coins and fils). So these larger notes are not going away.

4)Coexisting currency usage: They also told us specifically what they would use the older 3 zero notes for once they deleted the zeros. In fact, they would not be common currency in the hands of the average citizen but for inter-banking and export/import trading purposes only. The US still has active very large notes. Did you know this? Do you see them in your wallet or common currency used daily on the streets of the USA? NO! So why is this so hard to believe that Iraq would do the same?;

5)Iraq was literally stripped of its currency due to sanctions and a war and the scenario looks more like what war torn Germany did post WW2 than any of these other comparisons they gave in their explanations. Why not then compare it to what Germany did? The CBI compared it;

6)If FACT multiple articles from the CBI and Finance committee even used Germany themselves in trying to explain what they are doing. So why “My Ladies” gets off using these other countries is a shame as they are not very familiar with the past articles and what Iraq has already told to us. I don’t forget - do you!!!

So these so called Ladies better go back and do their homework and take another look at what they are telling everyone. Seems these new so-called gurus do more harm than good to us investors in trying to understand what is going on here. They confused everyone when they do not do their research and are not FACTUAL with their data.

Everyone should just hold tight and stick to your guns when you hear this kind of crap from these idiots. This is just their “opinions” and they try to back it up with half-truths and some articles to make it seem creditable. But they did not reference the other articles I referred to – did they? Those that don’t fully understand may be susceptible to believing this crap, especially all you newbies.

But I assure you their explanation on Dinar Recaps is not what is going to happen. If you go read my August 27 and 29 newsletters and on my FB Notes section you can clearly see that I give a nice explanation of the plan and how this is all going to work and is now underway. This is NOT my opinion but FACTUAL. I do not have to make up stories and lie to you. Okay…. maybe they are not intentionally lying either but they should shut up with their OPINIONS and just stick to the FACTS. Don’t know the FACTS? Then just shut up and leave us alone……

The MarkZ phenomenon

Many of you keep asking me about MarkZ and what I think of his intel. Folks do I really even have to address this question? Aren’t you smart enough by now to know these kind of idiot gurus come and go. How many of them must we see before we realize to just stay away from them?

Why don’t you just stick to the FACTS? Oh – but you are hoping and wishing for some magic trigger that will get you to the bank quicker. So you shop around for intel. You want that hype and you need that daily dose of hype.

Folks there is no other news to give other than what I am telling you in my newsletters. Get it? There are no conspiracies or secrets here. No one has any insider information or will have it. Yes, I do know more about the process of deleting the zeros than most. Yes, I can do have bragging rights. Why?

Because I have read thousands of article, I listen to the CBI and I have an analytical mind that can process the data and come to HONEST and FACTUAL conclusions. I do not have to lie to you or make up stories. I do not have to get you to come to my sites to sell you products or make money off you in any way. I take no donations or even have to pay a bill for a web site. Get it? All my information is FREE and CLEAR.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

GO(ING) TO RE-OPERATE IN CURRENCY

August 31, 2019

Baghdad / The House Finance Committee HAS REVEALED A TREND TO REINTRODUCE THE CURRENCY that has been used for decades in the country, while members of the committee suggested PRE-EMPTING THE COIN MINTING PROCESS BY “REMOVING ZEROS” FROM EXISTING CURRENCIES to MAKE SMALL CASH CLASSES VALUABLE.

During meetings and discussions with central bank officials, we stressed the need to re-establish the coins that have been used in Iraq over the past decades, instead of paper that is damaged and printed in large quantities again,” committee member Hanin al-Kaddo said in a special statement to Al-Sabah.

He added, “THE USE OF METAL CATEGORIES AND THEIR DESCENT INTO TRADING GIVES A LEGAL VALUE TO THE CURRENCY,” noting that “a number of NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES – EXCHANGE RATES OF THEIR CURRENCY ARE VERY HIGH AGAINST THE DOLLAR – yet we find that they have a coin in order to maintain the currency and do not need to order more banknotes, especially the same smaller groups.” Al-Kaddo expressed surprise at the central bank’s policy, which does not favor the introduction of coins in the Iraqi market.

For his part, parliamentary finance member Majid al-Waili said the committee is ready to prepare any legislation requested by the central bank, which could benefit the Iraqi economy and market, including the trading of coins.

“The committee respects the independence of the central bank and its monetary policy,” al-Waeli told Al-Sabah, stressing that “the bank has technical autonomy regardless of administrative affairs, and it decides how useful the transition to the use of the coin is.”

“Iraq cannot reproduce the experience of other countries in using these currencies, and if it is in the interest of boosting the economy, we can support this trend by listening to the justifications and views of the central bank and then enacting the appropriate laws to continue this monetary policy in the country is going right.”

“All countries in the Middle East and the world have a coin,” said Committee member Jamal Cougar, adding that “this type of currency gives strength to its economy.”

Cougar told Al-Sabah that he hoped that “stakeholders can strengthen the currency so that small groups have purchasing power if they use coins. “The cost of a coin is more than paper, and it is more difficult for citizens to carry it,” said Committee member Dr. Ahmed al-Saffar.

Al-Saffar added to “Morning”, that “inflation in the economy prevents the minting of coins and make them trade among citizens,” suggesting that “there will be a step to delete the zeros before the process of minting the coin to be there value for small groups against the big one.
Alsabaah.iq

ALL DETAILS OF CURRENCY AUCTION CORRUPTION AND THE INVESTIGATIONS WILL BE REVEALED NEXT LEGISLATIVE TERM
revealed in the Parliamentary Finance Committee member, Saturday, opening an auction sale currency and central bank building files, while noting a source familiar with the existence of the corruption of millions of dollars.
Committee member Naji Redis Al-Saidi told Mawazine News that the committee meets even during the legislative recess.

He added, "The investigation will be presented at the beginning of the next legislative term and all details of the investigations will be revealed."

For his part, said an informed source in an interview with / Mawazine News / "Corruption in the auction sale of currency continues so far, despite the measures taken by the Central Bank."

He added, "There are companies electronically convert currency out of Iraq through electronic payment companies," indicating that the source pointed out, these companies show invoices and lists of purchases from abroad, but they are participating in the auction of the sale of currency, which amounts to millions of dollars per month.

TALKS OF RV AGAIN….,OOPS WHAT POPS UP IN THE NEWS AGAIN? Article 140… COINCIDENTAL?
IS A PARLIAMENTARY LAW REQUIRED? YES OR NO?

SHARE OF KURDISTAN RISE TO MORE THAN 17% OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET

Orbit News Agency –
Baghdad

The Committee on Economy and Investment Alnababip, on Saturday, to exceed THE SHARE OF THE KURDISTAN REGION IN THE FEDERAL BUDGET FOR THE CURRENT YEAR MORE THAN 17%, indicating that the region exceeded its highest share of history.

Committee member Nada Shaker Jawdat said in a statement followed by ‘orbit’ “The budget ended without Baghdad getting any financial resource from Erbil. DESPITE THE PRIOR AGREEMENT, which makes the share of Kurdistan rise to more than 17% of the federal budget.

(Mnt Goat- they don’t need annual “agreements” (after fighting over it), what they need and are required to do is pass a LAW to implement their 2005 constitution. This is what the Kurds are screaming for and want. Get it?)

Jawdat said, “The region sells oil through Iraq’s share in OPEC internationally, but does not give Iraq any barrel despite the agreement between the parties, which requires the commitment of the regional government to deliver 250 thousand barrels in addition to the resources of customs and airports, which MAKES THE REGION’S SHARE IS RISING AT AN UNPRECEDENTED RATE .”

She pointed out that “the previous government estimated the proportion of the region by 12% after checking the record of staff and needs, as well as being forced to hand over the revenues of the Kamarak and oil, but the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi is the weakest and has been unable to commit Kurdistan to the application of budget items .”

Jawdat said, “Kurdistan MPs mock Arab MPs during negotiations with them on the share of the region where the answer is immediate that the region is benefiting from those surplus amounts, UNLIKE THE SOUTHERN AND CENTRAL PROVINCES THAT GO TO THE POCKETS OF CORRUPT.

(Mnt Goat – So the Kurds for now get what they wanted to survive yet another budget. But this is NOT over until parliament passes the “referendum” required by the new 2005 Iraqi Constitution. Will USA sign off on the currency reinstatement if this is not done. So why does this keep popping up in the news each time we hear rumors of them going ahead with the “project to delete the zeros” then?

Read my lips – ARTICLE 140 IS NOT DONE UNTIL A LAW IS PASSED.

So if they don’t pass the law then next year they will be in the same dispute and chaos over getting their share of the 17%. In not passing the law allows the Baghdad government to play around with the funds and not pay them until they absolutely are forced to do it. Get it? So they absolutely must get this referendum passed or this will continue on for ever and ever for each of the years budgets! ARICLE 140 IS NOT DONE! Tell these gurus like TNT Tony and all the other idiots to shut the hell up if they don’t know what they are talking about. As usual they mouth off without knowing the FACTS.)

TALKS OF RV AGAIN….,OOPS WHAT POPS UP IN THE NEWS AGAIN? HCL… COINCIDENTAL?
IS A PARLIAMENTARY LAW REQUIRED? YES OR NO?

A member of the Finance Committee revealed that the imminent entry into enforcement of the oil and gas law.

Committee member Sherwan Mirza said in a press statement, “One of the recommendations made by the Finance Committee to the Presidency of the House of Representatives after hosting the Minister of Finance is the legislation of the oil and gas law during the new legislative term.”

He added, “The oil and gas law has political dimensions as it is linked to relations between the Kurdistan region and the federal government and the province of Basra and Baghdad and all oil-producing provinces in addition to Kirkuk.”

Mirza pointed out that “the legislation of the oil and gas law will address some of the outstanding problems between the region and the center, in addition to addressing the problems of oil-producing provinces

(Mtn Goat – “enforcement” is the key word. This tells us they have NOT yet completed the HCL and passed in parliament as a law. Get it? According to the constitution of 2005 this is required. To get the reinstatement signoff of the currency by the USA, must this be done? But we also know they do add on refinements to the existing law that is already in parliament but not yet voted on. So this seems confusing at times. But stick to what you already know and don’t change your mind. HCL is done.)

MASUR BARZANI: IRAQ IS ONE COUNTRY NORTH TO SOUTH

Mas’er Barzani in the first statement of its kind on the unity of Iraq
Kurdistan’s Prime Minister Sa’id Barzani said Iraq is one country from north to south.

Interior Minister Yasin Taher al-Yassiri met Thursday with Kurdistan Regional Minister Sa’id Barzani at the office of the latter in Erbil province.
“Al-Yassiri conveyed the greetings of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to the Government and people of the Kurdistan Region, hoping that security and peace will prevail in all provinces of our beloved country,” said a statement from the Interior Ministry.

“This visit comes within the framework of expanding the horizons of cooperation and co-ordination between the governments of the center and the region,” the interior minister said, noting “the importance of such visits in overcoming obstacles.”

For his part, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region welcomed the visit of the Minister of Interior and his delegation, stressing his keenness to “simplify the procedures in front of all Iraqi citizens.”

“Iraq is one country from north to south,” barzani said, noting that “everyone is concerned with preserving the integrity of its territory and achieving security and well-being for its children.”

“Al-Yassiri obtained the approval of the prime minister of the Kurdistan region to cancel the 10,000 dinar entry fee for each person,” the statement said.

IRAQ HAS DECIDED TO APPROVE THE RATING AGENCIES THAT HAVE THE CRITERIA ECAI

The Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Iraq has decided to approve the rating agencies that have the criteria (External Credit Assessment Institution) (ECAI) emanating from the decisions of Basel, to classify the financial institutions in Iraq, namely :

Standard & Poor
Moody's
Fitch Ratings
Capital Intelligence

He stressed that the bank will consider the requests made by other rating agencies, and that it will require the availability of credit rating from one of the four agencies above for banks operating in Iraq, which wish to conduct the following banking operations :

Install credits to export Iraqi crude oil through the Oil Marketing Company (SOMO).

Open government letters of credit up to $ 50 million .
Issuance and acceptance of letters of guarantee for the benefit of government departments .

The Bank's Board of Directors also noted that this decision is effective in 2020 when banks complete their readiness and receive a credit rating that qualifies them to practice the above mentioned banking operations at any time.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
September 1, 2019

(Mtn Goat – this is a WOW! article and tells so much about how they now view their banking system. Folks they are about to compete with other international currencies on the open global trading platforms. Why else would they be so concerned about their ratings from these four agencies? How many times have they told us already this is the plan? Are you listening? )

ZEBARI: THE PRESENCE OF AL-MALIKI DISRUPTED AMERICA’S MOVE TO HELP IRAQ FACE ISIS .. THIS IS WHAT JOHN KERRY TOLD ME

(BAGHDAD) – Former Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari disclosed the content of a conversation he had with former US Secretary of State John Kerry after he visited the latter in Baghdad at the beginning of the Islamic State’s takeover of large areas of Iraq in 2004.

Zebari said in a press statement, “Kerry told him that the United States wants to help Iraq from the threat of terrorism, but this will happen only by sending the Iraqi government a letter to the Secretary-General of the United Nations, asking Iraq for help.”

He added, “The Americans were reluctant to help Iraq in its war against terrorism, because of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, because they believe that Maliki has ruined their policy and must be replaced.”
Zebari said on Thursday (August 22, 2019), in an exclusive interview that former Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, was “afraid”, from the demonstrations of Tahrir Square in 2011, which coincided with the outbreak of the Arab Spring.

Zebari said in an interview with The Independent in its Arabic version, that “we also have demonstrations within the wave of Arab Spring revolutions, in Tahrir Square, and beaten and arrests and prevented from crossing the bridge, and the security services threw grenades at the demonstrators.”

He added: “I saw that and I was going to the cabinet meeting, everyone was afraid, especially Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, I told them what is the reason for your fear, all these demands that they are demanding, we made, we have a peaceful transfer of power, there are elections, there Constitution, so why fear? We have freedoms, all these things exist.

He continued that “the demonstrations that took place in the Sunni areas of Iraq later, were not part of the wave of the Arab Spring, but a reaction to the behavior of the Iraqi authority” began in another direction, Sunni demonstrations were not with the Arab Spring revolutions, was a special case after the arrests, with the exclusion of Tariq Hashemi and others, and began in the Sunni cities more, excessive violence used, sectarian behavior of the government and the army and security forces and the killing in Kirkuk, Hawija and Ramadi, was rejected, according to the Constitution, which contains a article refusing to use military forces to resolve political differences, so I was opposed to this Behaviors. ”

And issued a coalition of the coalition of state law on Thursday (August 22, 2019), a statement on the statement of former Foreign Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, against the leader of the bloc Nuri al-Maliki.

The bloc expressed in a statement received (Baghdad today), “surprised by what was contained in the statements of former Minister Hoshyar Zebari in one of his interviews,” indicating that “those statements were not accurate and that Mr. Nuri al-Maliki was keen on two things, the first preserve the prestige of the state and the second not to target the demonstrators, and made sure that the handling of demonstrations demanded consistent with the provisions of the Constitution and the law, and there was no fear of them. ”

The bloc called “all political forces to renounce differences and work to unite ranks, and preoccupy with national concerns and work to stabilize the political situation under the Constitution in order to provide service to the Iraqi citizen.”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will to bring about abundance and prosperity to all.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum