Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars

Go down

Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars Empty Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:40 pm

Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars

03/09/2019

Trebil achieves a daily revenue of nearly 2 billion dinars 16921

Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Customs Authority announced on Tuesday that the Tripoli Customs Center has achieved daily revenues of 2 billion and a quarter billion dinars.

In a statement received by Al-Iqtisadiah, the TRA said that the Tripoli Customs Center achieved a daily revenue of 2 billion and a quarter billion dinars in a series of qualitative leaps achieved by these centers and most of the centers deployed at the border outlets. 

She pointed out that "the continued increase in the rates of revenues achieved in most of its customs centers comes as a natural result of the efforts of its cadres working there as well as outstanding management during the current period." 

She added, `` Revenue realized in the account of the Ministry of Finance with the Central Bank of Iraq, which is subject to auditing of the Office of Financial Supervision and thus be registered the highest revenue supplying the state budget after oil revenues, despite the challenges and constraints and the acute shortage of qualified personnel and the lack of minimum requirements and means and customs work devices. ''

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17643
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum