Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 Empty MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:16 pm

MZ: A lot of rumors about liquidity tomorrow….I am very upbeat about where we are today. 

MZ: We are hearing from many sources that 4a starts on the 3rd and finishes on the 5th…

MZ: Lots of rumors of package deliveries and SKR’s will all payout during the same time frame 

MZ: Rumors of delivery agencies getting notifications about what they will be delivering and when starting tomorrow morning. 

Member:  FedEx took a contract , driver was telling me thursday they had a meeting a week before. He said the deliveries start 2 to 3 weeks after initial meeting. I believe it's for the cmkx packages.

MZ: My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now….so hopefully I will get an update late this evening. Other paymasters are saying they expect to see payouts tomorrow early in the day. 

Q: Can your paymaster see the funds in your accounts?

MZ: I will ask him that tonight if he can still see them….yes…..he could see the amount before. 

MZ: Tomorrow should be a great news day ….I will be doing tomorrows stream later in the day. 

MZ: I am hearing from my Iraq contacts is that there is supposed to be a new a new rate there ….not released to the world yet….….contacts had gone very quiet…….could be they are busy with work or sometimes Iraq squashes communications. 

Member:  The rate being heard out of Iraq is the 1:1 but only for the Iraq citizen and has nothing to do with the International rate.

MZ: In Europe I have no update as of yet today ….. It is not labor day there guys and I expect an update from them today

Mod:  MR C NOT GONE. 4A START ON THE 3RD AND FINISH ON THE 5TH. ONE ZURICH CONTACT HAS A FRIDAY DATE. NOT WORRIED BY IT. MR C CAN GO QUICKLY. DOES NOT WORRY MARK IN THE LEAST

Q: When do you think the 800 numbers will come out?

MZ: Based on what we are hearing- My guess is that we will see them by noon tomorrow

Nflemingjr:  RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO NEWS JUST RUMORS ABOUT LIQUIDITY TOMORROW

Eagleone2025: EAGLE ONE HAS LANDED GM WELL WE ARE HERE IN SEPT- OCT JUST LIKE MY SOURCES SAID. NOW WE WAIT AND SEE

Nflemingjr:  THE ZIM RATES ARE 11 MILLION AND 35 MILLION PER 100 TRILLION

Nflemingjr:  EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT THE ZIM IS DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR ONLY IN AMERICA DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PROJECT TO GET DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR

Mod:  : POTUS RETURNED TO THE WHITE HOUSE LAST NIGHT

Eagleone2025: AS I SAID IN APRIL THERE WOULD BE THREE WINDOWS. SEPT- OCT IS THE THIRD WINDOW. AS I SAID SEE YOU IN SEPT. WE ARE HERE. NOT MANY WANTED TO HEAR THAT BUT THAT IS TRUTH. ALL WH AND MILITARY GOVT CONTACTS SAID IT WOULD BE SEPT- OCT. MID SEPT IS A CLOSER TIME FRAME.

Member:  : Iraq has entered the phase of teaching the citizen how to use their new MasterCard for purchasing pre-selected international stocks and about the coming coins with the lower denom notes, which must cause them to declare they are article 8 or International established by a rate. They are doing this to unlock the entry to many international contractors to come into to Iraq and rebuild it.

MZ: One of my best contacts in Iraq is a contractor helping to rebuild the infrastructure…..at this point they tell me over 90% have their new cards……they will have a gold backed electronic currency. 

Member:  I have seen the pictures of the coins. The Iraqi citizen is seeing billboard and AMT machines advertize the coins that are soon to come and we hope since this is the promise given to the citizen it will happen by the fifth of this month.

Member:  Mark, Good morning Sir! Hope that you are doing well. On Friday evening one of our contacts advised us that 10K packages were sent out which included CMKX, and Prosperity Packages, via UPS & Fed Ex. Have you heard anything about this, or any confirmations on your end

MZ: I have heard those rumors…..but cannot verify with anyone I know expecting a package, 

Q: Is Iraq going first?

Mz: It sure looks like they will 

Frank26 also said something about the water broke on labour day not sure what that mean

Member: It means Labor Day- the water broke on the RV baby and its being born……imo

Member:  Frank26 says we are super close guys!

Member:  : Operation Disclosure:GCR/RV Intel Alert for September 2 lists a number of currencies soon to revalue: Chinese Yuan (CNY) - Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) - Iraqi Dinar (IQD) - Jordanian Dinar (JOD) - Philippine Peso (PHP) - South Korean Won (KRW)

Eagleone2025:  I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT VND ZIM IQD ARE IN THE BASKET. PRESIDENT TRUMP IS USING THE GCR FOR HIS POLITICAL GAIN. THE MID SEPT TO MID OCT. TIME FRAME WILL OPEN NEW DOORS TO THIS GCR THERE IS ALOT DISTRACTIONS AND MIS INFO OUT THERE. I SAID THIS IS A DAY BY DAY

Eagleone2025:  SEE YOU IN SEPT- OCT IT IS HERE. I HOPE WHAT I TOLD YOU HELPS. THERE IS OTHER INTEL I CAN NOT RELEASE AT THIS TIME. JUST LOOK FOR MID SEPT- MID OCT. THIS IS WHAT I AM BEING TOLD. AFTER THAT WE WILL SEE. SO WE WAIT. THEY THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD GOD HE WILL SHOW UP.

Eagleone2025:  EAGLE ONE OUT…. EYES ON MID SEPT.- OCT. GOOD DAY.

Mod: GREG HUNTER HAD AN EXCELLENT INTERVIEW!  GREG HUNTER INTERVIEW:  

https://youtu.be/sw5BNiAdhkY?t=2

Member:  YES.... Gregg Hunter interview with Wayne Jett!!! 8/31/19. Need to SHARE WITH EVERYONE you know .... educate them. Wake them up!!!

deegrose: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-09-02/argentine-peso-soars-amid-zero-liquidity-despite-very-concerning-capital-controls

Member:  THE HONG KONG PROTEST HAVE REACHED INSIDE MAINLAND CHINA NOW OVER 10 CITIES PRC HAS PUT A HUGE CENSORSHIP ON IT

MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "My paymaster went home over the weekend and he is heading back in Reno now" 9/2/19

Post by Captain259 Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:45 am

MARKZ---TELL YOUR PAYMASTER TO SAY HOME-------STOP STEALING FROM THE ELDERLY--------YOU, TONY, RAY, FRANK AND THE REST OF YOU ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES-------GO HOME AND STAY HOME---------YOU ARE ALL FULL OF -----SHIT---------TONY AND RAY DIDN'T DO A CALL YESTERDAY BUT THEY ACCEPTED YOUR MONEY-----------YOU ARE ALL ---------BULLSHITTERS----------YOU ALL SHOULD JUST SHUT UP--------------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum