Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kaperoni says "One thing I'm very certain is Article VIII is coming because that has been well laid out in the IMF Art IV Consultations" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Kaperoni says "One thing I'm very certain is Article VIII is coming because that has been well laid out in the IMF Art IV Consultations"

Go down

Kaperoni says "One thing I'm very certain is Article VIII is coming because that has been well laid out in the IMF Art IV Consultations" Empty Kaperoni says "One thing I'm very certain is Article VIII is coming because that has been well laid out in the IMF Art IV Consultations"

Post by Ponee on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:52 pm

Guru Kaperoni  

It's funny how the gurus keep saying over and over that there will be no float, but yet Iraq is doing everything to prepare for a float by building a market economy and encouraging private investment. 

If we are ever going to get any financial gain from the dinar it's going to come from a float, meaning the currency appreciates gradually over time thus allowing the Central Bank of Iraq to collect the currency in circulation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still do not believe the CBI will make any monetary change until after the economic laws are in place and the budget is passed for 2020.  

One thing I'm very certain is Article VIII is coming because that has been well laid out in the IMF Art IV Consultationsand more importantly Iraq wants to activate the TIFA Agreement with the United States. 

Freedom of movement of capital is a necessity.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum