Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/29/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/29/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/29/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 8/29/19

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:27 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you some news today.

I have to tell everyone right now it appears that everything is on track to move ahead with the project to delete the zeros and launch the smaller category coins and maybe some notes too. We are about to move to the next and final stage as I described in my previous correspondence to you.

Did you see my two entries on FB and how I break it down?

Here are the links. This is the process.

https://www.facebook.com/…/a.281427535525…/925829384419121/…

https://www.facebook.com/…/a.281427535525…/929151727420220/…

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

ALLIANCE SAIRON: PRESIDENCY OF THE PARLIAMENT WILL LIFT THE IMMUNITY OF A NUMBER OF DEPUTIES BEFORE THE END OF THE LEGISLATIVE RECESS

The MP of the Alliance Sauron, Abbas Alaiwi, that the Presidency of the House of Representatives will lift the immunity of a number of deputies ACCUSED OF CRIMINAL CASES AND FINANCIAL CORRUPTION, BEFORE THE END OF THE HOLIDAY OF THE CURRENT LEGISLATIVE TERM.

Alioui said in a statement that the Presidency of the Parliament will issue a decision to lift the immunity of new deputies accused of criminal cases and financial corruption, before the first sessions of the third legislative term, noting that the lifting of immunity from the deputies who were listed on the list sent by the judiciary, an administrative measure for cooperation with the Judicial Council Most of the cases were sent by the Integrity Commission and the Judicial Council.

IRAQ: “ONE WINDOW TRADING SYSTEM”

Baghdad - “Liberation squares”
Dr. Kazem Al-Oqabi, Chairman of the Border Ports Authority, chaired an EXTENSIVE MEETING OF THE TEAM TASKED WITH DETERMINING THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE “ONE WINDOW TRADING SYSTEM” and the technical team from Global Telecommunications Company, the company in charge of designing the window system, which signed a contract with the investor of the Zurbatiya border port.

The meeting was attended by representatives of all departments operating at the border port, namely: Iraqi Exhibitions Company, Land Transport Company, Explosives Control Directorate, General Authority of Customs, Agricultural Protection and Veterinary Quarries, Health Centers, Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, Customs Police and Trade Exchange Directorate The one belonging to the Border Ports Authority and the security services operating in the border port.

At the beginning of the meeting, Dr. Al-Oqabi explained the importance of the application of the trade exchange window which WILL PROVIDE ONE WINDOW FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO IMPORT AND EXPORT. Among the advantages of this system, which will enable the ports and operating departments to track containers starting from the country of origin or ports through which these containers will be transported and through the follow-up system will be able to know the customs It was clarified with the requirements of the departments starting from the entry of the goods to the port gate through the land transport company to issue the Manifest and give the border number and then to the sonar to store a copy of the consignment in the database. Then to the balance.

Finally, Al-Oqabi said that the system WILL PROVIDE ELECTRONIC PAYMENT THROUGH VISA OR MASTERCARD, which will contribute to tackle administrative and financial corruption. THE COMPANY UNDERTOOK TO COMPLETE THE SYSTEM WITHIN A PERIOD OF (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY OF THE REQUIREMENTS of the departments operating at the border crossing.

(Mnt Goat – this was a meeting to determine the requirements. The system is not yet even started. It is a computer software system to be developed. A contract was awarded to begin. I quote from the article – “EXTENSIVE MEETING OF THE TEAM TASKED WITH DETERMINING THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE “ONE WINDOW TRADING SYSTEM” and the technical team from Global Telecommunications Company, the company in charge of designing the window system, which signed a contract with the investor of the Zurbatiya border port.” So we can probably expect a 90-120 day turnaround when the dinar rate will have to be on FOREX global currency exchanges for this system to function. How else will they know how to convert currencies in trading? You tell me cause I don’t know…lol..lol..lol.. I quote from the article again – “will provide electronic payment through Visa or MasterCard”.)

HOW MUCH CURRENCY IS ALLOWED UNDER NEW RULES TO ENTER AND EXIT IRAQ?

Ali Mohsen Ismail, chairman of the Council for Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, has issued a series of decisions concerning the controls on the DECLARATION OF FUNDS WHEN THEY ARE BROUGHT IN AND TAKEN OUT ACROSS THE IRAQI BORDER.

Among the new decisions, customs authorities may be allowed to search people and inspect their luggage to verify the authenticity of the information.
As for the amounts allowed in or out of the territory of the Republic of Iraq, amounts BELOW (10) THOUSAND US DOLLARS OR THE EQUIVALENT OF OTHER CURRENCIES ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.

Amounts exceeding (10) thousand US dollars to (20) thousand US Dollars are required to be declared with the need to show supporting the purpose of the introduction or removal of these amounts.

It is required that the process of inserting and removing funds through financial institutions exclusively if the amount exceeds (20) thousand US dollars.

One of the decisions stipulates that "the entry and exit of amounts exceeding (1,000,000) (one million Iraqi dinars) is prohibited even if they have been declared, and the amount is withheld and legal proceedings are taken.

(Mnt Goat – Oops they spilled the beans in this last paragraph of the article….lol..lol..lol.. Now why in hell would they be restricting 1 million dinars when this is only about $1,000 USD? They just told us anything below $10,000 USD is not restricted in an earlier paragraph. So why then tell us in a later paragraph that 1 million dinars is restricted when the equivalent exchange in only equal to $1,000 USD? To me it should be acceptable if the rate was going to remain as it is today. Right? Am I missing something here? So maybe the rate is going to go to at least a busk or more. Get it? This is one of those revealing articles. Are you paying attention? )

NEWS: ON IRAQ'S ACCESSION TO THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION (WTO).

Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim al-Ani on Wednesday discussed Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO).

According to a statement from the Ministry of Commerce, a copy of which was received by the Iraqi News Agency (AIP), al-Ani discussed during his meeting with The Minister Delegate for Economic Affairs at the U.S. Embassy, Patrick Dam, ways to develop economic and trade relations between Iraq and America and exchange views on topics of understanding. Subscriber".

Al-Ani noted that during the meeting, the issue of Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the steps taken by Iraq to join the WTO were discussed and the most important of the required files related to the accession process were discussed in accordance with the requirements of the current phase, the most important of which is the file of the foreign trade policy memorandum. Iraq, the initial presentation of goods and services, the legislative implementation plan and the intellectual property file, as well as the issue of facilitating the granting of visas to businessmen for both parties."

He stressed Iraq's keenness to develop its trade and economic relations with all countries of the world, especially the United States of America, in light of the government program announced by the prime minister and approved by parliament, in addition to the importance of developing and developing common relations at all levels and seeking to open channels New contact with the countries of the world.""

For his part, Minister Commissioner Patrick pointed out the importance of developing relations and activating them in the economic aspect," stressing the importance of the forum, which will be held in the next few months and includes businessmen between the two countries, as Iraq has fertile ground that encourages investors to enter the Iraqi market and that this forum It includes all areas of economic, trade, agriculture, industry and others from other fields."

(Mtn Goat – Yes, Iraq will need a currency to join the WTO. Oh – but they have a currency now. But can it be used easily in trade? NO! That is the problem here. This is why they need to reinstate it. So they DO NOT need to be on FOREX but it sure helps in trading globally to be able to tie into the currency exchanges electronically to get the current exchange rate for the conversion. Get it?)

COINED MONEY SERVES INTERNAL BUSINESS DEALINGS

(Mnt Goat -article from earlier in the week. I need to explain this one in detail. Lots of confusion in my FB from comments. So let’s clarify it now.)

Recent parliamentary votes have been raised calling for the reintroduction of coins (coins) and their reintroduction into circulation, as well as a review of the project to remove the three zeros from the Iraqi currency, at a time WHEN ECONOMISTS HAVE COUNTED IT AS PART OF THE COUNTRY’S MAJOR ECONOMIC REFORM PROCESS.

(Mnt Goat – So we know now for sure this is part of the economic reforms)

Strategic Plan
“The Central Bank decided earlier to draw up a plan to develop coins as part of the currency restructuring plan,
(Mnt Goat – So we know the coins was part of an earlier plan and devised by the CBI. But why haven’t they launched it yet?)

WHICH REQUIRES THE APPROVAL OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AS A STRATEGIC PLAN that will support the value of the Iraqi dinar in trading,” said Academic Economist Dr. Essam Mohammed Hassan.

(Mnt Goat – It has not yet been done by the CBI and needs the approval of the Finance Committee (to force them to do it) since it has been stalled.)

“The change of currency means that a new currency will replace an old currency, with a fixed exchange rate and the zeros of the old currency will be removed or the decimal levels are moved to the left,” he said. for financial trading to support the national economy.”

(Mnt Goat – Like I keep telling everyone this article is NOT about moving to FOREX, not yet. So, when they do change the rate it will be fixed. They can not put the program CBI rate on a float. They have told this many times)

“The coin project, launched in 2004, did not succeed because of the absence of comprehensive economic reforms to support the financial value of the dinar in the world market,” Hassan said, adding that coins will be important intermediate currencies that will be used for trading and trading.

(Mtn Goat – again more evidence the currency reform as been stalled and delayed. Was it supposed to go as far back as 2004 even? The war was over.)

“The deletion of zeros and the reintroduction of the coin have to do with economic reforms because the coins, and because of their durableness, are longer than the paper currency that is quickly damaged,” he said. 2004,” he said, adding that this requires the dissemination of a culture to raise public awareness of the economic feasibility of the coin.”

Delete the Zeros
Dr. Abdul Hussein Al-Daby, an economic academic at the Faculty of Management and Economics/ Kufa University, said: “The process of changing the currency is not only about eliminating zeros, but it can be done by adding a number of zeros or moving the decimal levels to the right, as happened in South Africa in 1961, but the situation

(Mtn Goat – comparing an IMF process of manipulating currencies by “removing” or “adding” zeros. I think they are using Zimbabwe Africa as their example?)

The prevailing over the past 50 years in most countries is the elimination of zeros due to excessive inflation experienced by many countries, which necessitates adding zeros to their currencies in those circumstances, and then getting rid of zeros at the end of the change of currency

(Mnt Goat – So they are telling us that adding the zeros is a process due to circumstances and then when those reasons change, they zeros are eliminated. Again they are referring to an IMF process. I have been telling everyone be careful in how you use these terms. Just like “revaluation” and “reinstatement”. These are two very different IMF terms and mean totally different meanings. So for Iraq they are telling this phase of having the larger notes with all the zeros is ending and they are about to drop them)

does not affect productivity, and this change DOES NOT AFFECT THE PURCHASING POWER OF MONEY, because the STRENGTH OF THE CURRENCY COMES FROM INCREASING DEMAND FOR IT against the monetary supply, and as long as the purchasing power does not change, the demand for currency and monetary supply does not change, because the deletion of Zeros do not authorize monetary institutions and the central bank to print more money and pump it into (the) Economy.

(Mnt Goat – Again I am telling you they are NOT talking about moving to FOREX yet. Can you remember what I keep telling you? The “value” is different than the “rate”. Two entirely different terms. Yes, the rate should reflect the true value. But when you add on three zeros it is an IMF tool to fight hyper-inflation and keep it under control. Since Iraq has inflation under control at less than 2% they are now taking away the zeros. So the “value” in the dinar has always been there. For example a 25,000 note under the 1190 fixed CBI rate is $21 exchange rate USD or 84 cents a dinar. Right? So the value is $21. IF you drop the zeros it becomes 84 cents x 25 = $21 USD exchange rate. So you see the value of the dinar has not really changed once you drop the zeros. So as long as it stays on the CBI fixed rate of 1190 it will remain still $21.
But we know also (because the CBI told us many times in the past) that they fully intend to trade their currency and “compete with other international” currencies. This is a long way of telling us they will reinstate the dinar. So this is they next step. This is the only time they will float the dinar. This is when the rate will rise from speculation of investors. Get it? Remember I also told you that the master plan here is to delete the zeros first then wait a period of time and check for inflation. Then when all settles down they will pull the trigger and reinstate it. At this time and only at this time we go to the banks because the banks then show the new rate and it is “live” to allow exchanges. This is the process in a nutshell. So when you read this stuff like in this article why do you question it so much? Don’t you know the process? Didn’t you read my FB Notes on this to answer all your questions? Please go read it now. Or do you just want me to constantly hold your hand and babysit you like a child? Here are the links:

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/questions-answers-deleting-the-zeros-from-the-iraq-dinar/793386200996774/

https://www.facebook.com/ notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-explained/723333494668712/ )

“The central bank is constrained by the cash that exists in the replacement process, BUT FOREIGN TRADE WILL NOT BE AFFECTED AS THE PRICE OF EXPORTS WILL CONTINUE UNCHANGED, AND IMPORT PAYMENTS ARE NOT AFFECTED because foreign exchange is done in foreign currency against the local currency, which remains unchanged,” he said. Change because the purchasing power of the currency don’t change.”

(Mtn Goat – Like I said the value is still $21 USD to a 25 note after removing the zeros as it is for a 25,00 dinar note before removing the zeros. This has nothing to do with us and when we will be able to take out large notes to the bank. We are waiting for FOREX. We are NOT in Iraq and will NOT be exchanging in Iraq. Get it? No one is cancelling or “lopping” the zeros off our notes. These notes will remain in circulation in and outside of Iraq consecutively with the new coins and smaller categories. In fact, they do already today such as we have the 250, 500 and 1000 notes in circulation too. These will remain in circulation. Remember a “lop” is yet another IMF tool but not to be used with the Iraq dinar as they used it with the Zimbabwe ZIM. Don’t compare the two reforms. How do I know this? Because the CBI has told us this in many articles of the past. So either you don’t remember or you were not an investor at the time and are a newbie since. Or you were listening to the wrong people for your intel…lol..lol..lol… )

Multiple Benefits
“Currency change and zero deletion bring multiple benefits, including that currency change leads to more efficiency of the local currency by reducing the number of zeros, because the number of zeros amplifies the volume of interactions to millions and billions and trillions, which complicates accounting processes and generates pressures on Accountants and dealers in a way a year.

(Mtn Goat – again talking all about what is to happen within Iraq)
“After the change of currency, there will be a serious reduction in the volume of transactions with less money, which will make it easier for all parties to deal with them, especially Accountants.

Cash Deception
“The change of currency reduces the phenomenon of monetary deception that people suffer with a LARGE NUMBER OF ZEROS THAT DRIVE INFLATIONARY PRESSURES, and the change of currency indicates to the local community and international markets that the government is serious about removing inflation, and that the economy is heading towards a new beginning,” he said.

Inflation-Free
“The change of currency leads to greater confidence in the local currency and its credibility, and when there are a large number of zeros in the local currency, people lose their confidence in it, especially those who trade in wholesale markets and importers, as they will replace the local currency with stable international currencies such as the dollar or the euro, This deepens the phenomenon of the dollarization in the domestic economy, which weakens monetary power and reduces the effectiveness of monetary policy.

(Mnt Goat – Again they are explaining to us why they placed all the zeros on the currency in the first place back in Oct 2004. It was to combat inflation from the 1991 war and then came the 2003 war and they were afraid the currency might crash. It didn’t and held up but only because they “fixed” the rate and took it off the float thus took it off FOREX. Get it? This was a tool by the IMF> Please go read my FB Notes on this. )

WHY DID THEY PRINT THE 3 ZERO NOTES ?

Following the imposition of the embargo on Iraq in the early nineties of the last century and the use of the former regime of printing currencies inside the country spread cases of currency counterfeiting and non-conformity with international standards and specifications in printing, and after 2003, replaced by a new edition has been printing presses Delaru in Britain with specifications sober difficult to counterfeit.

The political crises and weak government control over the circulating currencies allowed the spread of counterfeiting and the promotion of counterfeit currency and circumvention of citizens, according to local and international reports, as the Central Bank of Iraq published a statement on its website in 2018, entitled 'Know your money', which includes pictures of Iraqi currencies and security signs Which can distinguish between real and counterfeit currency. It included coins from the category of 250 dinars to the category of 50 thousand dinars, accompanied by shares indicating security signs, which include safety line and watermarks and visually variable ink and transparent window.

The director of the issuance and treasury department of the Central Bank Jaafar Ghulam, that the Iraqi banks discover each month amounts of not less than 200 million dinars, during the receipt of the amounts of deposits from citizens, explaining that the discovery of these amounts are individually for Iraqis who were victims of receiving counterfeit currencies, In addition to the announcement by the Ministry of Interior of the seizure of counterfeit currency.

Ghulam adds that "forged cash categories are often for the category of fifty thousand dinars and the category of 25 thousand dinars and less for the category of ten thousand dinars, pointing out that cash workers can detect counterfeit currencies easily, as the Iraqi currency in which at least 20 stamps and stamp Impossible to imitate, and they are means of protecting the currency from counterfeiting. "

He stressed that "the new editions of the Iraqi currency now includes new security additions such as transparencies, glossy and stamped, which is difficult for the most skilled counterfeiters to imitate, and that the coming months will see the replacement of the majority of large cash categories such as the category of 10 thousand and 25 thousand and 50 thousand new editions. (replaced with what? hmmm this is Tish's thoughts not part of the article)

Meanwhile, Interior Ministry spokesman Major General Saad Maan said that "the past three years have witnessed the arrest of at least 240 arrests and arrests of gangs and individuals who were promoting the counterfeit currency in the country. And provinces.

He explained, "There are a number of models of counterfeit currency between primitive easy to identify because of printing by amateur inexperienced in this area, and that some counterfeiters use currency printers special printing currency, has been entered into the country illegally and has been detected, The Interior Ministry had arrested some of them in the Al-Midan and Bayaa districts of Baghdad and other provinces.
At the press conference of the most important activities of the ministry held in January 2019, Maan announced that the level of crime in all its forms in Baghdad decreased by 42% in 2018 compared to 2017, where the rate of crime for forgery and forgery decreased 53% and the crime of fraud and fraud decreased by 45% .

It is noteworthy, that the Ministry announced, on Monday, the arrest of an accused of counterfeiting foreign currency in Karbala.

Maan said in a statement that "detachments of organized crime intelligence in Karbala operating within the Intelligence Agency in the Ministry of Interior arrested one of the accused in the province of Karbala."

He added, "The defendant works by counterfeiting currency as he seized a special paper used in counterfeiting currency and through the investigation with the accused confessed to bring him from one of the neighboring countries, has been taking legal proceedings against him and referred to the judiciary."

US MEETS WITH KURDISTAN ON IMPORTANT ISSUES

The Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, on Thursday, in the city of Erbil, with a delegation from the US Consulate, and a Norwegian diplomatic delegation, topics of budget, oil, security, and relations between Erbil and Baghdad.

This came during a meeting with Talabani, the two delegations separately, as the Vice President of the KURDISTAN REGIONAL GOVERNMENT DISCUSSED THE ISSUES OF MAINTAINING SECURITY AND STABILITY OF THE REGION after the emergence of dangers to the remnants of the remnants of the Islamic State in the border areas, stressing the importance of re-start Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution disputed.

Another focus of the meetings included highlighting the new steps of the KRG in solving problems and improving services, as well as explaining to the visiting delegations the extension and generalization of the reform process and developments in relations between Erbil and Baghdad.

In addition to Steven Vijn, the US Consulate, the delegation included Andrew Linder, Political and Economic Affairs Officer at the Consulate. Senior Advisor to the Norwegian Embassy in Iraq

(Mnt Goat – So why do you think the US met with the Kurds? Could it be to tell them to get 140 done? Funny how whenever we hear news of the project to delete the zeros, soon following is news to get 140 done. Don’t anyone tell me that there is not emphasis and news still on this matter. It is VERY important for Iraq and could be part in holding back the reinstatement.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will to bring about abundance and prosperity to all.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum