Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president

Go down

Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president Empty Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:43 am

Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president

Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president Image

31-08-2019 11:00 AM

BAGHDAD / News:
The leader of the coalition of law, Nuri al-Maliki, the movement and political pressure to get the post of Vice-President of the Republic, while officials stressed that the movement of al-Maliki comes to cover the failure to be sworn in as deputy in parliament so far, and fear of the actions that may be taken against him .

Motionless Maliki comes in conjunction with the pursuit of parliament to reform its work in the next legislative term is scheduled to begin this week, as many of the files are on his desk, including taking legal action against MPs who did not perform the constitutional oath, up to replace them. "

Pressure Maliki It came after learning of the close steps of parliament against deputies who were not sworn in

According to a deputy from the "Reform" coalition, "al-Maliki recently held a series of meetings and direct and indirect contacts with the President of the Republic Barham Saleh, and Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbousi, in order to get the post of Vice-President of the Republic," indicating the "new Arab", that "Maliki waved To take legal action, considering that the position is approved by the Constitution and cannot be exceeded, which is part of its share in accordance with political agreements. "

The MP stressed that "the pressure of al-Maliki came after learning of steps close to the parliament against deputies who have not been sworn in, as the subject was raised by the Legal Committee, within the framework of reform steps in the work of parliament, which seeks to be a new legislative decisive for the files and laws outstanding," That "

In a statement to local Iraqi radio, Maliki said on Friday, in which he stressed that "not to appoint a vice president is a clear constitutional violation, and that the Constitution provides that the president has one or more", expressing surprise at the "failure of the President of the Republic to take a decision My nomination letter to the Parliament.

He pointed out that "the President of the Republic talked more than once about his desire to fill the post."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=197890

Newspaper: Maliki presses to replace his parliamentary seat as vice president 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum