Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan

Go down

Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan Empty Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:40 am

Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan

Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan Image

31-08-2019 04:29 PM

Baghdad / News

Jordanian Minister of Energy Hala Zawati announced the start of loading the first trucks of Iraqi crude oil exported to Jordan, which will be transported by land by 10,000 barrels per day, at prices equivalent to the price of Brent crude, including deducting transport costs and specifications teams.

Zawati said in a press statement today that the first trucks will start on Sunday from the "Baiji station" in Kirkuk and is expected to arrive at the Jordanian oil refinery in the city of Zarqa on Tuesday, marking the start of the implementation of the memorandum of understanding between Jordan and Iraq signed on the second of February, to import Iraqi crude oil "Kirkuk crude oil".

She stressed the importance of this step in meeting part of the Kingdom's annual needs of crude oil, and no more than 10 thousand barrels per day, 7% of these needs, can be increased in the coming period as agreed by both sides.

Zawati described the move as launching a new phase of economic cooperation between Jordan and Iraq, thanks to the efforts exerted by the leaderships of the two countries to serve the interests of the two brotherly peoples.

She stressed the importance of the memorandum in activating land imports and the subsequent rehabilitation of the land line between the two countries and the operation of the tanker fleet in Jordan and Iraq.

She said that the memorandum of understanding embodies the economic interests of Jordan and Iraq and enhances energy cooperation between the two countries and contribute to the creation of more jobs and restore the vital economic role of the land road between the two countries.

With regard to crude oil prices, Minister Zawati said that the memorandum of understanding stipulates that Iraq will sell crude oil "Kirkuk crude oil" to Jordan on the basis of the Brent crude oil monthly rate minus transport costs and the difference specifications, To transport Iraqi crude oil in the Baiji area in Iraq to the Jordanian refinery in Zarqa city.

According to Zawati, more than 200 tankers from Jordan and Iraq will take part in the transport, 50 percent each, including tankers owned by "individual" citizens and companies working in the transport of crude oil, in an agreement with the company Nael Thiabat and Co. "Tower of Life Transport" Jordan.

She said that the cooperation between the Kingdom and Iraq in the field of energy is not limited to importing crude oil only, where the two sides are working to complete the necessary procedures for the construction of an oil pipeline extending from Basra through the modern area and then to the port of Aqaba, as well as the establishment of a network of electrical link between the two countries to provide Jordan Iraq Electrolyte over a shared network.

In early May, the Jordanian Ministry of Energy referred the tender for transporting crude oil to Jordan's Nael Al-Thiabat and Co., "Burj Al-Hayat Transport", as the "most suitable" financial offer among three companies qualified for the technical tender announced by the ministry last March.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=197914

Jordanian Minister of Energy: Start loading the first shipments of Iraqi oil exported to Jordan 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum