Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad

Go down

14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad Empty 14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:20 am

[size=32]14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad[/size]

28/08/2019

14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad HeaderDesign

14 countries in the Asian Parliamentary Assembly announced the participation of representatives of parliaments in the meeting of the Standing Committee for Planning and Budget Assembly, which is held under the auspices and participation of the Iraqi Council of Representatives in Baghdad for the period 3-5 September next. 

The delegation of Afghanistan will include five members headed by Mr. Muwahid Faisal Samai, while the Bahrain delegation includes three members headed by MP Mohammad Al-Khuzaie. 

Iran is represented at the committee meeting by a seven-member delegation led by MP Sayyida Fatima Zul Qadr, while Pakistan is represented by a 10-member delegation headed by Senator Mashidullah Khan while Turkey is represented by a six-member delegation led by MP Asuman Erdogan.

Russia is taking part in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee with a five-member delegation headed by MP Mikhail Emilyakov, Syria with a three-member delegation headed by MP Ali Mahmoud Al-Satouf, while Palestine is represented by a two-member delegation headed by MP Imran Khatib. 

Cambodia will take part in a three-member delegation led by Jet Qumat, MP Qassem Omar Hashem representing Lebanon, a Cyprus delegation composed of two deputies headed by MP Nicholas Turnarts, and Qatar with a three-member delegation led by MP Ibrahim bin Khalifa al-Nasr. Hari Mahtab and the General Secretariat of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly with a delegation of four members headed by Mr. Mohammad Reza Majidi, Secretary General of the Assembly.

The preparatory committee for the meeting, chaired by the deputy, only Talabani, held a series of meetings during the last period to discuss the preparations for the meeting of the Standing Committee for Planning and Budget and provide all the requirements for its success. 

Media Department The 
House of Representatives 
28/8/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/08/28/14-%d8%af%d9%88%d9%84%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b4%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%83-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%ae%d8%b7%d9%8a%d8%b7-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad Empty Saudi Arabia and Jordan participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly to be held in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:21 am

[size=32]Saudi Arabia and Jordan participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly to be held in Baghdad[/size]

29/08/2019

14 countries participate in the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad 54d665b2-853c-4e2d-b766-12b614f88874

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan announced on Thursday 29/8/2019 their participation in the meeting of the Standing Committee for Planning and Budget of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly, which will be held under the auspices and participation of the Iraqi Council of Representatives in Baghdad for the period 3-5 September. 

The Saudi delegation includes two members headed by Shura Council member Mr. Obaid Al-Sharif, while the Jordanian delegation includes three members headed by MP Ahmad Al-Lawzi. 

Fourteen countries confirmed their participation in parliamentary delegations at the meeting of the Standing Committee for Planning and Budget of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly.

Circle Media 
House of Representatives 
29/08/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/08/29/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d8%b9%d9%88%d8%af%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%af%d9%86-%d8%aa%d8%b4%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%86-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum