Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TerryK Chat 10:36 am edt 10/12/11 - (Janna post GET Forum) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TerryK Chat 10:36 am edt 10/12/11 - (Janna post GET Forum)

Go down

TerryK Chat 10:36 am edt 10/12/11 - (Janna post GET Forum) Empty TerryK Chat 10:36 am edt 10/12/11 - (Janna post GET Forum)

Post by silkysand on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Provided by: Dinar Recaps

TerryK Chat 10:36 AM edt 10/12/11
[terryk] MORNING ALL
[terryk] SO WHAT’S THIS CRAP I HEARD YESTERDAY ABOUT THE DONG
[terryk] SORRY TO SAY CRAP
[honeybee] me too TK....over here in nevada
[terryk] BUT I GOT EXCITED WHEN I GOT THIS MESSAGE DURING A TRAINING CLASS
[Agent 007] TerryK - some say it RV'd but this morning it is back to its normal self
[bluwolf] just what you said sir crap
[terryk] I ALMOST STOPPED WHAT I WAS DOING TO GO CASH IN
[terryk] WELL I CALLED MY GUYS ABOUT IT LATER IN THE DAY AND THEY TOLD ME NO WAY WOULD IT BE COMING OUT THAT LOW....NOR WOULD IT BE COMING OUT BY ITSELF
[heartsofhope] TK I think someone found it was a fake 4ex sit
[Agent 007] heartsofhope that is probably true - a paid site as well
[bluwolf] all currencies will be coming out at the same time
[terryk] REMEMBER ITS GOINGTO BE AND LISTEN
[terryk] A GLOBAL REBOOT
[dinardebbie60] So you guys think we are close?

Read More Link on Right

[heartsofhope] TerryK or bluwolf what I don't understand is how can Iraq hold all of these other countries up . That is just not RIGHT
[bluwolf] Iarq is not holding up anything, they have complied to all the rules and are set to go
[terryk] IT’S NOT THAT WAY HEART
[terryk] IT’S THE OTHER WAY AROUND
[terryk] THEY HAVE TO ALL BE ALIGNED BEFORE IRAQ WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN
[elaine schembre] ..... are we just waiting on China
[terryk] AND REALLY WITH THE OIL COUNTRIES
[heartsofhope] TK the other countries are holding up Iraq?
[heartsofhope] thanks guys
[terryk] I REALLY CAN’T SAY THEY ARE HOLDING THEM UP
[honeybee] don’t make sense....that they all could hold it up!.....when All need it so bad!
[terryk] I JUST KNOW FROM A REAL GOOD BUDDY THAT THEY ALL HAVE TO BE IN AGREEMENT AS THIS IS GOING TO IMPACT ALL CURRIENCIES
[mr timothy] I imagine this is the most difficult maneuver to make lining every country up for this RV, can't be easy PATIENCE
[terryk] AND ALL BE READY FOR THE CHANGES
[heartsofhope] honeybee yeah and me 2
[bubbav8chopper] And reported IRAN attempted assassination scheme of Saudi diplomat in D.C.. It could all come into play
[terryk] OK ALL I GOTTA GET MOVING THIS AM.....GOD BLESS STAY GROUNDED AND WE WILL CROSS THE FINISH LINE TOGETHER
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum