Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19

Go down

"Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 Empty "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:01 pm

POOF/ZAP - LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!

I've kept quiet for more than two years about my feelings and DEAINGS with ZAP. I was introduced to him, by a "friend". He borrowed $5,000 in EARLY July 2017, so he could fly to China and get his money. He promised to send me my money back every week since then, but no money has been returned to me. He also promised he would pay me MULTIPLES of that money, but none has come to me.

Every week it's the banks, it's the banks. Or its' the Chinese elders. He didn't use my money to travel to China and a year later he was STILL begging for emergency funds to FLY to China.

He's been there for over a year...and STILL no money has been released to him...

NOW there is a post that will come out that there are three children from 8-17 in South Florida who desperately need money because they are in the rain in Florida...a hurricane...and they cannot go to a shelter because they don't have ID and their money has died..

First off...I am IN South Florida...At this moment the hurricane isn't even NEAR Florida...Second...ANY shelter will take ANYONE in a hurricane...They do not ask for ID...And they will feed you most times...All they ask is that you act in a civil manner..

I know many of you have believed in ZAP for many years...I used to be a believer...But then he stopped taking my calls asking him where is the money...his phone is cut off because he supposedly owes a large bill...

I wonder what he's DOING in China? Giving away all his secrets?

I would tread VERY cautiously in getting involved with ZAP or LANDA GLOBAL...Sounds like a giant scam to me...But...you can judge for yourself...

Anonymous...

"Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 Empty Re: "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:36 pm

"Re: Anonymous on ZAP" by blueray - 8.29.19

Thank you Anon for your message. No doubt your report isn't so surprising to many here.

After years of ZAP {alleged to be Jerzy Babkowski} claiming to get "funds next week," & never quite getting them, I see him as a scammer or too gullible to trust with donations.

He'll never see a dime from me.

blueray

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19 Empty Re: "Regarding ZAP" by (Anonymous) 8/28/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:39 pm

"Re: Anonymous on ZAP" by Henk - 8.29.19

Hi Anonymous,

I have read your respond to ZAP, I have respect for him as he continues writing twice a week for years now. However, all his BS messages contain that funds are coming, are on its way, have been released, bank accounts are filled, paymasters have received, looking forward to the work ahead, infrastructure in place, ready to start, etc.etc.

Every week the same bullshit, like you, I have been following this crap for several years now and it's always tomorrow, tomorrow, next week, next week, next month, bla bla bla.

Don't get me wrong, I mention "this crap" above but when I got connected through Landa due to project funding, I first got exited. I even followed the weekly conference calls of Landa. Until they stopped, the webiste being under construction, so the only way to receive info was to keep following the two weekly messages.

But all message never contain any solid proof of anything that he is sucking out of his thumb and if he has no inspiration he is in a silent mode, stating that he knows a lot, or a lot has been confirmed but he's not allowed to write or speak about it.

Asking for money for him and or people in need but always from the "audience" that are still waiting to know or hear that it finally has happened. NEVER from the "Elders", "Grandfather" and all those others that are holding severe funds now for decades under their control. Questions occur, like why not asking funds from the top, instead of asking from the regular crowd. And, why are the "elders, etc." still not capable of doing anything, while all is on its way? And so on, and so on.

I thought to look at one of his plenty of message, being the first one of this year, stating:

MIDWEEK BY ZAP 1-2-19

Zap Says

HI ALL,

THIS IS OUR YEAR AND NO DOUBT REMAINS. I WAITED UNTIL I RECEIVED THE FINAL NEWS FROM THE USA TODAY, AND THE RELEASE OF OUR FIRST FUNDS IS WELL UNDERWAY AND LOOKS VERY STRONG FOR THE NEXT DAYS. THE HOLIDAYS GOT IN THE WAY OF THE RELEASE AND NOW THAT BANKERS ARE BACK, ALL IS ON TRACK.

SO WE BEGIN WITH INFRASTRUCTURE AND A BIT OF TRAVEL TO SET UP THE APPROPRIATE ACCOUNTS AND RECEIVING ENTITIES FOR DIFFERENT PURPOSES TO ENABLE THE SERVICE ASPECTS OF OUR EFFORT. THE FOUNDATIONS FOR CRITICAL CASES AND SPECIAL PROJECTS WILL BE SET UP AND ACTIVATED. THERE IS A BIT OF WORK IN THIS BUT IT SHOULD NOT TAKE TOO LONG.

ALL PROJECTS SITTING AND WAITING WILL BE CALLED AND FUNDINGS WILL BEGIN. GIVE IT A MONTH OR TWO UNTIL WE ARE FULLY AT SPEED ON THIS AND DO NOT PANIC. IN OTHER WORDS, DO NOT RUSH TO EMAIL US OR CALL JUST SIT TIGHT, YOU WILL BE CALLED.

THIS IS THE INTERNAL NEWS I CAN GIVE YOU.

Please also look via the link below:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t80310-poofness-for-jan-2-midweek-by-zap-scamkowski

Well, here we are end of August and funds are still on their way.

If you start looking to messages of the previous years, you'll notice that the stories keep repeating........

I wonder if it will ever stop?

Bestens,

Henk

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum