Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders

Go down

Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders Empty Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:50 am

Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders

28/08/2019

Issuing a package of decisions related to the entry and exit of funds across the Iraqi borders 10484

Economy News - Baghdad

Ali Mohsen Ismail, chairman of the Council for Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, has issued a series of decisions concerning the controls on the declaration of funds when they are brought in and taken out across the Iraqi border.

Among the new decisions, customs authorities may be allowed to search people and inspect their luggage to verify the authenticity of the information.

As for the amounts allowed in or out of the territory of the Republic of Iraq, amounts below (10) thousand US dollars or the equivalent of other currencies are allowed to enter without authorization.

Amounts exceeding (10) thousand US dollars to (20) thousand US Dollars are required to be declared with the need to show supporting the purpose of the introduction or removal of these amounts.

It is required that the process of inserting and removing funds through financial institutions exclusively if the amount exceeds (20) thousand US dollars.

One of the decisions stipulates that "the entry and exit of amounts exceeding (1,000,000) (one million Iraqi dinars) is prohibited even if they have been declared, and the amount is withheld and legal proceedings are taken."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17587
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum