Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Our second daughter is now studying at the university. She is attending the Penn State as a freshman. Her sister will be moving to Sophomore year. How do they grow up so fast. I can remember getting into this investment and they were just very young kinder. So we are traveling to the USA later this week to send them off. Oh - by the way they can get FREE social paid for university in Germany. Why do we chose not to send then there? Think about it!

The news for our investment could not get any better. It is moving along just as I said it would when they were ready. They are now ready.

So far the educational process is right on target. In fact I am surprised the have ramped it up so much. Multiple articles every week now. Along with the increase in news articles we are now also see repeated replays of broadcast on the Iraqi TV stations about the coins and the project to delete the zeros. WOW! WOW! WOW!

These events are REAL and not some FAKE intel gurus news, as we have seen over this journey. This is news you can believe in.

Did you buy your champagne yet?

More news….

So, it seems I have to clarify one of my video sets. As many many know I put together a video based off of the dinar investor’s site. I don’t really care who this guy is in the video or his past record of intel. I don’t care if his past record is all garbage intel. What I do know is he posted an outstanding video with an outstanding explanation of the what is currency going on with the coins. He posted it on You Tube and anything on You Tube is fair game to take and re-use. If you haven’t noticed all of my videos are current news taken mostly from YouTube too.

This is why they put it on YouTube. Are we in some competition now to see who can hog all the information? Like I said before and I will keep saying – I never care if someone takes any of my information or videos. I am more than glad to share them to get the message and TRUTH out.

What I do care about is when someone takes my information cuts and pastes parts of it and does not take the entire story. They cut and paste for their convenience to bash me or make a negative point about the information. Seemingly they never understand my point to begin with and this only makes it worst. Taking things out of context is as bad and FAKE news. It is just like the FAKE news media and what they are doing to our president Trump. I can not stand for people like this. They are idiots.

So in summary – NO! I have absolutely no problem taking this information and sharing it with you for all those who have not yet seen it. I feel no regrets and so please stop with the guilt trips.

Again, many of you get caught up in all this nonsense and probably don’t even now remember what the video said. Am I correct?

More news….

Revealed the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, on Wednesday, included in the budget of Iraq for the year 2020 a lot of imposing work and job grades for graduates and unemployed.

Committee member Fadel Al-Fatlawi said in a statement: 'The 2020 budget, which will reach parliament early next October, will include a lot of jobs and job grades for graduates and the unemployed.

(Mnt Goat – we were also told in a previous article that the 2020 budget will be like no other. What does that mean?)

More news….

A leading Shiite Muslim cleric followed by some Iraqi militants has issued a public religious edict forbidding the presence of U.S. troops in Iraq.

The fatwa issued Friday by Iran-based Grand Ayatollah Kazim al-Haeri comes after Iranian-backed Shiite militias in Iraq accused the United States of being behind recent attacks on their bases and weapons depots in Iraq.

Two U.S. officials have confirmed that Israel was responsible for the bombing of an Iranian-backed militia's weapons depot on July 19.

(Mnt Goat – Iraq will not have peace as long as Iran is involved somehow. They must find a way to clear Iran out of their country. This yet another example.)

More news….

In response to the above article:

President Barham Saleh discussed not to involve Iraq in the conflict and rivalries of other countries and rejection of the policy axes.

The President of the Republic, during his meeting in Baghdad, the presidents of the coalition of the rule of law Nuri al-Maliki and Fatah Hadi al-Amiri and former Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, according to a statement of his media office, which received (Euphrates News) a copy, to "reject the policy of axes and liquidation of accounts, and distancing the country from that Be a platform for attacking any of the neighboring countries and the region. "

Saleh pointed to the "need to adhere to the position of the Iraqi state with its various executive and legislative institutions rejecting the principle of war, and not to accept that the country is a battleground and rivalries for other countries

More news….

Iraq: The GDP for the first half of 2019 rose from the first quarter of 2018 by 8.9% at the current basic prices, while the output of the fourth quarter 2018 decreased by 4%. '' And the construction on the investment budget and in the rates of implementation, which saw a decline due to late approval.

More news….

Please listen to this Q & A session from a caller on nteh TNT Aug 26th 2019 call. Here is the link. I will let the sound track and my write up speak for itself.

https://www.facebook.com/ 281127528889313/videos/495269091286329/

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE, ON MONDAY, ANNOUNCED A TREND TO RE-WORK IN THE CURRENCY AND THE REMOVAL OF ZEROS FROM BANKNOTES, IN ORDER TO STRENGTHEN THE ECONOMY

August 24, 2019

Economic expert Latif al-Okaili said on Saturday that the government's approach to reprinting the currency would ease the burden of damage to banknotes in the markets.

Al-Okaili said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the use of metal categories and their descent for trading gives a notional value to the currency as it aims to preserve the currency and does not need to request more banknotes, especially those with small categories. "This is a negative indicator of the country's economy."

He added that "the government's approach to reprinting the coin will reduce the burden of damage to banknotes in the market and reprinting again."
With regard to the possibility of raising the price of the dinar against the dollar, Okaili said, "The central bank is tired of a fiscal policy to keep the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar unchanged for not entering inflation."

The parliamentary Finance Committee, on Monday, announced a trend to re-work in the currency and the removal of zeros from banknotes, in order to strengthen the economy.

(Mnt Goat – I especially like the heading of the article. This process is now on the way. Hold tight…its coming…)

RECENT PARLIAMENTARY VOTES HAVE BEEN RAISED CALLING FOR THE REINTRODUCTION OF COINS

(Mnt Goat – here is one of the articles I told everyone to be watching for. This includes the passing of the needed law by parliament to re-mint the coins and reintroduce them. Its now DONE as they just told us in this article today.)

RECENT PARLIAMENTARY VOTES HAVE BEEN RAISED calling for the reintroduction of coins (coins) and their reintroduction into circulation, as well as a review of the project to remove the three zeros from the Iraqi currency, at a time when economists have counted it as part of the country's major economic reform process.

Strategic plan
"The Central Bank decided earlier to develop a plan to develop coins as part of the currency restructuring plan, which requires the approval of the House of Representatives as a strategic plan that WILL SUPPORT THE VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR IN TRADING," said academic economist Dr. Essam Mohammed Hassan.

"The CHANGE OF CURRENCY MEANS THAT A NEW CURRENCY WILL REPLACE AN OLD CURRENCY, with a fixed exchange rate, and the zeros of the old currency will be removed or the decimal selections are removed to the left," he said, adding that "part of the currency restructuring plan and banks includes the creation of coins for trades." Finance to support the national economy."

"The COIN PROJECT, LAUNCHED IN 2004, DID NOT SUCCEED because of the absence of comprehensive economic reforms to support the financial value of the dinar in the world market," Hassan said, adding that coins will be important intermediate currencies to be used for trading and trading.

He said that "THE DELETION OF ZEROS AND THE REINTRODUCTION OF THE COIN have to do with economic reforms because the coins, and because of their durableness, are longer than the paper currency that is destroyed quickly,"" he said, realizing that "pumping a coin requires acceptance from the public to avoid getting into the impasse that has occurred." In 2004, he said, "this requires the dissemination of a culture to raise public awareness of the economic feasibility of the coin."

Delete zeros
Dr. Abdul Hussein Al-Daby, an economic academic at the Faculty of Management and Economics/ Kufa University, said: "THE PROCESS OF CHANGING THE CURRENCY IS NOT ONLY ABOUT ELIMINATING ZEROS, BUT IT CAN BE DONE BY ADDING A NUMBER OF ZEROS OR MOVING THE DECIMAL LEVELS TO THE RIGHT, as happened in South Africa in 1961, but the situation the prevailing over the past 50 years in most countries is the elimination of zeros due to excessive inflation experienced by many countries, which necessitates adding zeros to their currencies in those circumstances, and then getting rid of zeros at the end.

(Mnt Goat – we have seen this in Zimbabwe as I think they are referring to the ZIM here)

"The change of currency does not affect productivity, as well as this change DOES NOT AFFECT THE PURCHASING POWER OF MONEY, because the STRENGTH OF THE CURRENCY COMES FROM INCREASING DEMAND AGAINST CASH SUPPLY, and as long as the purchasing power does not change, the demand for currency and monetary supply does not change, because the deletion of zeros do not authorize monetary institutions and the central bank to print more money and pump it into economy.

(Mtn Goat – this is why they first had to take nearly 2/3 of the large 3 zero notes out of circulation. Are you piecing this together now and seeing the plan?)

"The central bank is constrained by the cash that exists in the replacement process, but foreign trade will not be affected, as the price of exports will continue unchanged, and import payments are not affected because FOREIGN EXCHANGE IS DONE IN FOREIGN CURRENCY AGAINST THE LOCAL CURRENCY, which remains unchanged," he said. Change because the purchasing power of the currency don't change."

Multiple benefits
The majority stated that " currency change and the deletion of zeros achieve multiple benefits including:

- that currency change leads towards greater efficiency of the local currency by reducing the number of zeros, because the number of zeros amplifies the volume of interactions to become millions and billions and trillions, which complicates accounting processes and generates pressures on accountants and dealers in a way general".

-After the currency change, there will be a serious reduction in the volume of transactions with less money, which will make it easier for all parties to deal with them, especially accountants."

Cash deception
"The change of currency reduces the phenomenon of monetary deception that people suffer with a large number of zeros that drive inflationary pressures, and the change of currency indicates to the local community and international markets that the government is serious about removing inflation, and that the ECONOMY IS HEADING TOWARDS A NEW BEGINNING," he said. Inflation-free unruly."

"The change of currency leads to greater confidence in the local currency and its credibility, and when there are a large number of zeros in the local currency, people lose their confidence in it, especially those who trade in wholesale markets and importers, as they will replace the local currency with stable international currencies such as the dollar or the euro, This deepens the phenomenon of the dollarization in the domestic economy, which weakens monetary power and reduces the effectiveness of policy cash.

(Mnt Goat – so this is one of the WOW articles we have been waiting for. There are so many juicy tid bits of information being disclosed to us in this. Let me address them for you:

1.they just told us they passed the needed legislation in parliament needed by the CBI to get the coins re-minted and in circulation. Are you jumping for joy yet?

2.it is the re-education article we have all been waiting for so long. Its here and we should be all jumping up and down for joy;

3.repeatedly whenever they talk about the coins they also talk about the project to delete the zeros in the same breath so we know for sure they fully intend to do both concurrently. This is exactly what we need to get the increase in rate of the dinar;

4.they are telling us the coins will be used in trade with other countries. Does this mean the currency auctions using only US dollars for trade will stop? It appears they will have to if this article is correct. Remember using the dinar will create a demand for it. When this happens it will become more valuable outside of Iraq, they the value will rise, thus the rate will have to rise too.

5.we find out that the currency reform is in FACT now part of the country wide reform package. I quote from the article - "part of the currency restructuring plan and banks includes the creation of coins for trades. Finance to support the national economy."

But remember they are not saying anything in the article on the process about “reinstating the dinar on the global currency exchanges. At least not now. They probably won’t either since they are so close. If they do it will be be after the event. Why?

As you should know this is when we go to the bank and not before. But why are they not telling us about the reinstatement now.

The answer to this question is clear.

1.they can’t give away their hand to potential investors. Why would they tell everyone, so they can go out and purchase large sums at 1/8 of a penny now?

2.This article is NOT ABOUT THE REINSTATEMENT it is about the coins and the project to delete the zeros. That is all they are trying to educate the citizens on right now. Also, we know the reinstatement is a by-product of the process and not really the process itself. Get it? It will just happen one day afterwards.

Remember I always told you that in the process they will raise the program rate first after deleting the zeros then take some time to watch what happens. They are monitoring for inflation. If things stay stable they plan to then launch the currency globally. So do not expect what you want right away. Relax and know it is coming shortly after they launch these coins.

So do you remember what happened in 2012? Were you a dinar investor back then?

If you were you would remember that right around late June early July 2012 they began the same educational process. Sound familiar. This year in 2019 we have seen the same timing. In fact, it is almost identical.

Then in September 2012 they were going to launch the new coins. So we know the new coins are already minted. We have seen them years ago.

Will they launch them in September now like the plan called for in 2012? Are they going to follow the same plan?

YES, I believe they fully intend to. The plan back in 2012 was also to let the coins circulate for 3 months and then launch the reinstatement in January 2013. We now know this as a FACT not opinion.

As you all should know by now the month of January is the most opportune and effective time, accounting wise to do it. So again, Mnt Goat is probably going to come out correct again. Of course all these idiotic gurus will just keep stringing you along with their bank nonsense and FAKE treasury committee news. Its all just a roller-coaster for them. I am sure they will bash me too for my 2020 prediction. But will they come back and apologize later when in January it does occur?

Do we have to then wait until early 2020 to see the reinstatement? Yes, I believe so and the only proof I have is the proof of past performance of attempts and plans to launch the reinstatement by the CBI.

Folks I don’t give a damn what the banks or some FAKE contact from the US treasury says. They do not trigger the events the CBI does in conjunction with the Financial Committee of parliament. Get it? Why try to paddle so far downstream when the creek is still all dried up?

It is all FAKE news and these idiot gurus (namely TNT and BigCall, MarkZ, etc…) just suck it all up. They don’t even know they are being scammed. Idiots the entire bunch of them….Funny how the scammers are now being scammed. Finally “what goes around - comes around”…lol..lol..lol…! Did you watch my latest Video set.

Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/ 281127528889313/videos/2289835381326464/

Hit The Road Jack and Don’t You Come Back No More! )

THE ROLE OF THE CENTRAL BANK

Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Mashreq Bank Sadiq al-Mashat, Tuesday, "The Central Bank of Iraq is a government institution exercising its functions WITHIN THE LEGISLATIVE FRAMEWORK OF THE STATE, and has its own specificity in the implementation of independent decisions of monetary policy and achieve price stability, which must be consistent with policy the general economic state.

Mashat said in a statement, said that " the role of the central bank is issued currency and managed by a state bank and its agent and financial advisor , a fund in which the state holds its monetary and financial savings , " adding that " the Central last resort for lending Controller to regulate credit and portfolio on the soundness of the financial position of the banks as the banks ' bank. "

He added: "If there is some kind of overlap or lack of clarity in any of the powers of all parties concerned, it should not be reflected in the stability of the general level of prices and the EXCHANGE RATE OF THE NATIONAL CURRENCY AGAINST OTHER FOREIGN CURRENCIES, AND THE COMMODITY SIDE OF THE NATIONAL ECONOMY."

He pointed out that "monetary policy in Iraq is managed by three elements, two of which are under the direct disposal of the central currency auction, and interest rates on the dinar produced through the operations of the Central Bank, which is represented by the use of interest rate signal (central bank rate)."

He continued: "The third factor is the volume of foreign currency flows realized from Iraqi oil exports subject to fluctuations in crude prices in world markets, which in turn paint the features of public spending."

(Mnt Goat – Many Iraq citizens (and you too) are questioning the legality of what the Finance Committee has done with the new “Financial Management Law” and now the new law just passed to re-mint and circulate the coins. So out pops this article. So this is what gives the parliament all this control over monetary policy? Well…..here it is. Please read it and educate yourself.

Aren’t these Mnt Goat Newsletter informative? No guessing, No Hype, No Rumors….jus the FACTS! )

THE INTRODUCTION OF SMART ELECTRONIC CARD IN ANBAR PROVINCE

The Minister of Commerce Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani, announced on Sunday, the introduction of smart electronic card in Anbar province, while noting that he had seen two types of electronic card, one used fingerprint eye and the other thumb.

"Our visit is to follow up the activation of the electronic card in the province, which suffered from the ISIS terrorist gangs and the great damage that has befallen them and the citizens," Al-Ani said, according to a ministry statement.

He added, "Our main objective is to activate the smart e-ration card and now it has been introduced in Anbar province, which is one of the achievements of the ministry to contribute to the avoidance of negatives and eliminate corruption through fake names or non-existent families who are outside Iraq and receive their place in other people."

Al-Ani said, "He drew our attention in this province is the great cooperation by our departments with the Governor and brothers of the members of the provincial council and I thank them very much in the great cooperation they have done in many things, where there was a financial breach and provide infrastructure to reorganize the work of these departments "After the military operations that it won during the liberation of the province from terrorist gangs."

The Minister of Trade, that "smart e-card is one of the projects that the ministry is working with the World Food Organization, Iraq is not cost anything but it is a grant by this organization and we worked in an experimental environment in Baghdad and one of the ration circles in Kurdistan and was successful With the provinces and Anbar province one of these provinces. "

Al-Ani confirmed that he was briefed on two types of smart e-cards, one of which uses the fingerprint of the eye and the other the thumbprint, because there is a study by this organization to find out which is better to be a citizen fingerprint or thumbprint, because of some families and elderly men have problems such as sugar Impact on the thumbprint as well as may be the result of actions such as farmers and others that affect fingerprint matching We have resorted to the fingerprint of the eye, which was a successful experience during their application in the centers we visited in the districts and suburbs outside the city was the main goal is to be applied in all Around the country. "

He pointed out that "Iraq needs NEARLY TWO YEARS TO COMPLETE THE SMART ELECTRONIC RATION CARD and we are serious about this work for the purpose of providing the best possible for the Iraqi citizen and BYPASS THE PAPER CARD, which was containing problems and negatives."

(Mnt Goat – These smart cards are not credit or debit cards such as from VISA or MASTERCARD. Instead they switched over from the punched food for oil social welfare cards to these smart cards. Remember? Well…Anbar has them now to feed the masses of homeless people as a result Of ISIS. It only took them years to get it. ISIS has been over since 2017. Go figure for Iraq. That is all this is and noting else. Almost not even news worthy.)

FINANCIAL AUDIT BUREAU ANNOUNCED THAT THE YEAR 2020 WILL WITNESS THE COMPLETION OF THE FINAL ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEARS (2015 - 2018)

Financial Audit Bureau announced that the year 2020 will witness the COMPLETION OF THE FINAL ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEARS (2015 - 2018), pointing to the completion of an integrated budget statistics from 2003 to 2018 and what was actually spent on projects and not what has been allocated.

The President of the Court said in a press statement, "THE OFFICE SUCCEEDED IN AUDITING THE FINAL ACCOUNTS OF THE FINANCIAL BUDGETS FOR THE YEARS FROM 2005 TO 2013 and was referred to the full House of Representatives, which in turn approved it."

He attributed the delay of the 2014 budget audit, which witnessed the fall of Mosul city by ISIS terrorist gangs in the government of the second term of former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, to two reasons. A report on the final account unless the budget law is issued.

Carter said the second reason technician, the fact that bodies or units spending all accounts was not sent to the Ministry of Finance for the purpose of unification because the final account of the unification account and thus delayed the Ministry of Finance to close the final account and submit it to the Court more than once. "

He added that" Diwan Despite this recently managed to prepare a report The final account for the year 2014 has been discussed with the Ministry of Finance and will now be discussed by the Board of Supreme Audit Bureau and then sent to the Council of Ministers for review and comments, and referred to the House of Representatives for the purpose of discussion and approval of the final account for 2014.

As for the mechanism of overcoming the problem of approving the budget law in a timely manner, the President of the Court disclosed that a consultation was issued to overcome this problem, starting with the House of Representatives voting on the formula of the budget law, and then discussing the final account, and there is a formula agreed upon and sent by the Ministry of Finance. On the House.

He added that there is a discussion with the Parliamentary Finance Committee months before it reaches the formula of the 2014 budget law and ratifies it and then reaches the final account in the sense of approving the budget law in a simplified form and then the final account, ie, a parallel time to be ratified.

He stressed that the Bureau and after exceeding the problem of the final account for 2014 will complete the budget for 2015 end of the current year and budgets for the years 2016 to 2018 in 2020, noting that the problem of delayed audit of the final accounts of the budgets, is an unhealthy phenomenon in terms of monitoring and approval, and that the final account for It should be close to next year's budget period, so the House of Representatives, the Council of Ministers and even the Ministry of Finance can prepare the budget for a later year close to the previous year's expenditure and implementation results. .

The chairman of the Bureau closely to provide statistics allocated to projects expenditure in the financial budgets for the years 2005 to 2018 in which statistics on the investment budget and current salaries, loans and projects stating what actually spent and not what has been allocated to the current budget and pensions and the proportion of investment projects that have already been funded and ratios analysis Achievement Any statistic at the state level.

He pointed out that the investment budget did not exceed 50 percent and low implementation rates, pointing out that "this statistic is useful and will also address loans that were not clear to the public, such as size and types, which was paid at the level of governorates, local governments, petrodollar funds, where they were spent and how they were distributed. HE STRESSED THAT THIS STATISTIC WILL BE COMPLETED IN TWO WEEKS.

(Mnt Goat – We know that this is part of the process for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. So this news is right what we might expect to see at this time, if they intend to reinstate the dinar in early January. Note: their accounting period begins in January not October as many of these idiot gurus tell you. WOW! They want to start with a “clean slate” going forward. )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will to bring about abundance and prosperity to all.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 8/27/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: