Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet?

Go down

Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet? Empty Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet?

Post by Ponee on Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Mnt Goat    The news for our investment could not get any better.  It is moving along just as I said it would when they were ready. They are now ready.  So far the educational process is right on target. In fact I am surprised the have ramped it up so much. Multiple articles every week now. Along with the increase in news articles we are now also see repeated replays of broadcast on the Iraqi TV stations about the coins and the project to delete the zeros. WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet? Empty Re: Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet?

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:29 am

Why in hell would I get any champagne when I have 15 Gallons of good corn liquor@ 180 proof?? What are you fkn stupid?? Go wash your horns off in lacquer thinner 4 crissake!! Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet? 1656125192 Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet? 3508649203 affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet? Empty Re: Mnt Goat says - WOW! ...Did you buy your champagne yet?

Post by Sam I Am on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:36 pm

Maybe not champagne but if Iraq deletes the zeros these guys are gonna want plenty of hard liquor on hand to get them through the realization that they got scammed.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum