Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects

Go down

Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects Empty Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:47 pm

[size=30]Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects[/size]

27/08/2019

Industry is discussing with the Iraqi Bank cooperation frameworks to finance a number of industrial projects Thumbnail.php?file=1563376421995aeaf928387258eb28c8e32818ab0d_658836566

[rtl]Ahd News - Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Minister of Industry and Minerals Saleh Abdullah Al-Jubouri discussed with the Director General of the Iraqi Trade Bank(TPI) Faisal and Sam Alheims, the foundations of joint cooperation to finance industrial projects .[/rtl]

[rtl]"The two sides discussed during the meeting the most important industrial projects that need sufficient funds for the purpose of completing them and starting work and actual production, especially projects that have reached completion rates to advanced figures and discuss the possibility of signing an agreement with the bank," the ministry said in a statement. Iraqi Trade for the purpose of financing these projects ".[/rtl]

[rtl]Jubouri pointed to "the role of banks in attracting investments and achieve economic development, stressing in this regard the keenness and the Ministry of Industry and Minerals endeavor to open prospects for cooperation and coordination with official banks to promote the local industrial sector ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The ministry has many projects that need funds to be financed and completed to contribute to the strengthening of Iraqi industry and create jobs."[/rtl]

[rtl]For his part, the Director General of the Bank, ready to cooperate and coordination with the Ministry of Industry and Minerals to reach understandings and agreements serious and practical in a way that serves the industrial process in Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/174625.html
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum