Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company

Go down

Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company Empty Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:06 am

Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company

25/08/2019

Integrity returns $ 50 million from a contract for the Oil Products Distribution Company 11818

Economy News - Baghdad

The Integrity Commission disclosed on Sunday the results of the investigation team on violations of the contract of the oil products distribution company and an investment company, indicating the recovery of USD 50,000,000 to the state treasury.

A statement by the Authority, which was seen by Al-Eqtisad News, said that the Investigations Department of the Authority indicated that it had formed a special team to investigate, investigate and investigate violations of the contract concluded between the two companies. The distribution of oil products through the return of Sukuk disbursed to the investment company during the years (2017-2019) was spent as receivables for the processing of electric power.

She explained that "the company has stopped issuing an order to prepare the material (naphtha) of the investment company, and calculate the amount paid by it as a payment for part of the fines imposed on them."

The statement added that "the total amount of the fine imposed on the investment company amounted to (58,240,527) million dollars," adding that "its receivables recorded in the records of the Petroleum Products Distribution Company have been withheld, and the amount of the remaining financial fines amounting to 7,488,106 $ 1 million deducted from their dues. "

The Department confirmed that "the Federal Office of Financial Supervision - Department of Audit of Industrial Activity, in a letter to the Integrity Commission, supported the recovery of $ (50,181,722) million from the investment company for the benefit of the company distributing oil products, which in turn referred to the authority to recover the amount mentioned for its benefit" .

She stressed that "the erection and calibration of the meters for the power plant of the investment company resulted in the recovery of funds, and determine the amounts owed due to the company, as well as stop wasting in public money that may occur;

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17558
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum