Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited

Go down

Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited Empty Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:31 pm

Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited

Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited 16737

22/08/2019

Economy News _ Baghdad

A member of the Parliamentary Follow-up Committee, Anaam Al-Khuzaie, called on Thursday to reconsider the mechanism of managing the country's financial resources and to overcome the financial routine.

"The problem of deprivation, poverty and lack of services in the southern governorates, despite being floating on a sea of ​​black gold, despite the general budget's dependence on oil imports from these governorates, has worsened," Khuzaie said in a statement. The general budget of the proportion of petrodollars and investment allocations specified for these provinces, but the situation of living and service has not changed, but has worsened during the previous years.

The delay in launching investment allocations and the short period between the arrival of these allocations to the governorates and the end of the fiscal year is the main reason for the survival of the situation as it is and increase the rate of disadvantage, poverty and lack of services.

"This painful reality requires a review of the mechanism of managing the country's financial resources and overcoming the existing financial routine through the establishment of the Public Projects Fund or the Investment Fund, in which the overflow of the public budget is deposited annually (end of December) in order to finance approved projects after the commencement of The new fiscal year (January 1) to ensure the continuous financing of projects and get rid of the funding gap between the beginning of the year and through the approval and publication of the budget and the launch of allocations, which may be up to 6 months.

Al-Khuzaie explained that “this problem is repeated every year,” stressing that “the opportunity exists this year to implement the project or investment fund proposal and overcome all obstacles that limit its legislation and its application on the ground to serve the oppressed Iraqi people and to improve the service and investment reality and create new jobs in Iraq".

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17535

Parliament proposes to establish a fund in which the budget surplus is deposited 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum