Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq

Go down

Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq Empty Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:49 pm

Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq

Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq Doc-P-315840-637019870970544582

2019-08-21 | 08:19

The head of the coalition of the rule of law Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq.

A statement from Maliki's office received a copy of Alsumaria News, "The President of the coalition of state law received in his office today, the European Union Ambassador to Iraq  Ramon Bilqua on the occasion of the end of his duties in Iraq ."

He added that "during the meeting discussed the issue of developing and strengthening relations between the European Union and Iraq ," stressing "the importance of advancing these relations to higher levels, wishing the ambassador success in his future tasks."

During the meeting, al-Maliki praised the positive attitudes of the European Union and many European countries in supporting Iraq , especially in the humanitarian and military field, as well as assisting in the return of displaced people, reconstruction of liberated cities and supporting national dialogue.

For his part, the Ambassador of the European Union  Patrick Simonet , the keenness of the European Union and European countries to support Iraq in its response to terrorism, calling for the strengthening and development of joint cooperation in all fields.

LINK

Maliki praises the positions of the European Union in support of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum