Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Meta 1 Coin Scam - Bank Of America Na against Wanda Ironheart Traversie-warner Aka Wanda I Warner Aka Wanda L Traversie DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Meta 1 Coin Scam - Bank Of America Na against Wanda Ironheart Traversie-warner Aka Wanda I Warner Aka Wanda L Traversie

Go down

Meta 1 Coin Scam - Bank Of America Na against Wanda Ironheart Traversie-warner Aka Wanda I Warner Aka Wanda L Traversie Empty Meta 1 Coin Scam - Bank Of America Na against Wanda Ironheart Traversie-warner Aka Wanda I Warner Aka Wanda L Traversie

Post by Carl Spackler on Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:06 am

https://unicourt.com/case/tx-tr-bank-of-america-na-vs-wanda-ironheart-traversie-warner-aka-wanda-i-warner-aka-wanda-l-traversie-415878

Not surprising. ALL these scammers have "interesting" backgrounds. Dave Schmidt seems to hang around with the sleaziest people on the planet!

Case Summary

On 08/01/2016 a Contract - Debt Collection case was filed by Bank Of America Na against Wanda Ironheart Traversie-warner Aka Wanda I Warner Aka Wanda L Traversie in the jurisdiction of Tarrant County Justice Courts, Justice Of The Peace Precinct 1 located in Tarrant, Texas.

Case Details

• Case NumberXXXXXXXXXXXXXX3891

• Filing Date08/01/2016

• Case StatusDisposed - Other Disposed

• Case TypeContract - Debt Collection 

• JurisdictionTarrant County Justice Courts

• JudgeSwearingin, Ralph, Jr

• CourthouseJustice Of The Peace Precinct 1

• CountyTarrant

• StateTexas

[size]

Party Details

[/size]

• PlaintiffBank Of America Na

• Represented By

• Ryan Aaron Daniel

• DefendantWanda Ironheart Traversie-warner Aka Wanda I Warner Aka Wanda L Traversie

• Represented By

• Unrepresented

[size]

Court Documents

Court documents are not available for this case.

Docket Entries

[/size]

• 10/28/2016

• Dispositions: Agreed Judgment; (Judicial Officer: Swearingin, Ralph, JR) ; Judgment of $4,209.47; Awarded To: BANK OF AMERICA NA; Awarded Against: WANDA IRONHEART TRAVERSIE-WARNER AKA WANDA I WARNER AKA WANDA L TRAVERSIE

• 11/11/2016

• CANCELED: Pre-Trial Mediation; (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Swearingin, Ralph, JR) ; Other

• 10/28/2016

• Front of the File: JA

• 10/28/2016

• Agreed Judgment Entered: COPIES MAILED TO ALL PARIES//JA

• 10/28/2016

• Agreed Judgment Filed: WILL PRESENT TO JUDGE//JA

• 10/26/2016

• Defendant Contacted Court: TO CHECK ON SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT TO BE SENT BY PLTF// EXPLAINED TO DEFN THAT NO NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT HAS BEEN RECVD BY COURT//DE

• 10/17/2016

• Copies Requested and Made: BY PLTF ATTY// COPY OF DEFN ANSWER//DE

• 10/11/2016

• Defendant Contacted Court: ASKING FOR TRIAL DATE//DEFN ADV THAT CASE HAS BEEN SETTLED//ADV THAT PTM DATE WILL BE ON DOCKET UNTIL CT RCVS MTN/ORDER TO CLOSE OUT CASE//ADV FOR DEFN TO CONTACT ATTY FOR PLTF//JA

• 08/25/2016

• Notice: MAILED TO PARTIES ON NOV PTM DATE//JA

• 08/22/2016

• Answer Filed: VIA FAX BY DEFN PRO SE//JA

• 08/22/2016

• Defendant Contacted Court: WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO FILE AN ANSWER//PROVIDED DEFN WITH INFO AND FAX NUMBER//DE

• 08/17/2016

• Answer Due On: //ET

• 08/02/2016

• CITATION: HOLD FOR EZM//JA; WANDA IRONHEART TRAVERSIE-WARNER AKA WANDA I WARNER AKA WANDA L TRAVERSIE: Served: 08/09/2016; Returned: 08/17/2016

• 08/01/2016

• Original Petition Filed (OCA Opening): JA

• 10/17/2016

• Mail Payment: Receipt # JP1-2016-04050: JB JAVITCH BLOCK: (2.00)

• 10/17/2016

• Transaction Assessment: 2.00

• 08/01/2016

• Mail Payment: Receipt # JP1-2016-03003: EZ MESSENGER: (41.00)

• 08/01/2016

• Financial Information: Plaintiff BANK OF AMERICA NA; Total Financial Assessment: 43.00; Total Payments and Credits: 43.00; Balance Due as of 02/09/2017: 0.00. Transaction Assessment: 41.00

More Dockets Available

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin Scam - Bank Of America Na against Wanda Ironheart Traversie-warner Aka Wanda I Warner Aka Wanda L Traversie Empty A1 Dependable Insurance Ft. Worth Texas- Meta 1 Coin scam - Wanda Ironheart Traversie

Post by Carl Spackler on Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:13 am

Hmm Wanda is one of the KEY players in the Meta 1 coin scam. I wonder  if its a good idea to buy insurance from her company?

http://a1dependableinsurance.com/

Meta 1 Coin Scam - Bank Of America Na against Wanda Ironheart Traversie-warner Aka Wanda I Warner Aka Wanda L Traversie 2322496710

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum