Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers!

2 posters

Go down

How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! Empty How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbNc5Yr2Qrk

FINALLY!! $25.5 MILLION fraud judgment against Disgraced Ex Senator and Fraudster Dave ScHmIdT Assc. Robert Dunlap & the Meta 1 Scammers!!

http://www.oom2.com/t65358-finally-25-5-million-fraud-judgment-against-disgraced-ex-senator-and-fraudster-dave-schmidt-assc-robert-dunlap-the-meta-1-scammers

Investor Loses $60,000 In Dave Schmidt's Meta1 Coin Debacle

http://www.oom2.com/t65490-investor-loses-60000-in-dave-schmidt-s-meta1-coin-debacle

Clearnow333 / Robert Dunlap / Meta1 Coin Exposed [Arrests Soon]

http://www.oom2.com/t65516-clearnow333-robert-dunlap-meta1-coin-exposed-arrests-soon

Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis

http://www.oom2.com/t65363-meta-1-coin-dave-schmidt-empire-in-crisis

How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! Empty Re: How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers!

Post by Carl Spackler Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:34 am

Ahh that WONDERFUL Dragon Family...ya know the one Dave claims:

1. They have gold worth 10^60 of dollars ( 1,0000,000,000...........to 60)
2. He has met with FOUR TIMES! 
3. He has spoken to "The Ambassador" oddly some guy who has to remain secret with a BAD Chinese accent
4. Dave said others like Neil Keenan and Jerzy Babkowsky also talk with this amazing Dragon family but only the "lower tier ones"! Dave the Douchebag, of course, flies to Asia and  speaks DIRECTLY with the top members!
5. The Dragon family, gosh darn it, really wants to hand out its gazillions in gold to fat lazy Americans to "help humanity" but that darn "Cabal" stops them every week! Dave is all about "safety and security"
6. Dave says "its not about you and me and the money" - then ironically charges people $129 to go to his sh^t workshops where they also sell "Magic Water" and scam Meta 1 coins literally making MILLIONS of dollars as you can see by the public Meta 1 Coin Trust in Sedona AZ

I have noooooo doubt when Davey takes us to court he will prove  all the above to the judge!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! Empty Re: How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:01 pm

Does Dave structure his alcohol with MLH's magic disks?

How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! Scree397

How The Meta 1 Coin Scam Ties Into The Dragon Family - Dave Schmidt Has Answers! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum