Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries

Go down

Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries Empty Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:26 pm

Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries

Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7

2019/08/20 05:05:38

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, during a meeting with German Defense Minister Ingbert Krump Karnbauer, looked forward to continued cooperation between the two countries and to major partnerships and projects with Germany to rebuild Iraq and achieve a comprehensive renaissance.

"Our joint action is a sustainable road and builds a long-term partnership and promotes the idea of ​​permanent security, not the artificial one that might disappear with the demise of military force," Abdul-Mahdi said, noting that Iraqi forces of all kinds "The factors of victory over ISIS, and the government appreciates these sacrifices and we are working to confine arms to the state, we also launched the process of wanting victory against the remnants of ISIS."

He added that "Iraq attaches great importance to the relations of cooperation with Germany and continued in all areas, and thank Germany for standing with us in the war on ISIS and hope to continue in the security and intelligence cooperation through which we were able to protect our countries and our people, and we have a great work in the economic field and we look forward to establish a partnership with companies "The great German people are appreciated by the Iraqi people for their quality and well-known industries."

Abdul-Mahdi praised Germany's role in achieving world peace, pointing out that Iraq and Germany are identical on the regional situation.

For her part, the German minister expressed her country's pride in relations with Iraq and the common desire to expand and increase cooperation in the fields of security, economic and reconstruction. The areas of training, supporting the capabilities of Iraqi forces, improving infrastructure and economic cooperation, and we stand with the Iraqi government in its positions to consolidate security and stability and develop the economy, "the German minister pointed out the identical views Between the two countries and Germany with the stability of the region and maintain the nuclear agreement.

LINK

Abdul Mahdi is counting on German companies: Iraq is appreciated for its quality and industries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum