Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19

Go down

TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 Empty TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:38 pm

Sonlover:  It has never made sense to me that if the U.S. Treasury controls the banks, which they do, and if the decision about when to revalue is the U.S. Treasury's, and if the U.S. Treasure is telling the banks when to staff the exchange centers, why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?

MRiles:  sonlover that is a good question

YB:  Sonlover....that is a good question....maybe the real question is...does the UST actually control the situation

RVAlready:  Because too many people are in control …trump Mahdi CBI imf BIS UN UST - trying to keep agreement for release is just crazy….. Everybody must say yes at the exact same time

Mriles:  well we all say yes ... does that count

Eccle519:   The UST is one thing but the rest I believe is political. When the ball is pitched, Iraq has to have a batter in the box also the IMF, BIS with codes and pings flying all over. This has never been done on this scale before. Kuwait already had an international currency

Maggiemoo:  Kuwait was devalued due to war in a similar fashion,,,we have been told, they simply changed the value one day & every currency in the world changed it's conversion paired with KWD,,,this event seems similar

RVAlready:  Just this event is larger, and a bit more public.

Eccle519:   I don't think it's a hard thing to just change value as computers do the math...it's the people who want this against the people that don't (or something like that, lol

Airam:  (Delta)  URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: "Parliamentary Finance Committee intends to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar and give it strength among other currencies." IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS NOW ALL ABOUT RAISING THE VALUE...

Mommyhood:  article: he Finance Committee will work to raise the price of the dinar against the dollar and give it strength among other currencies in the Arab world, or at least maintain the current exchange rate to have monetary power within Local market.

RVAlready:  Yeah, between that and the talk of coins, I think we are about done. Smile. Thanks AIRAM!!!

BurbankLou:  If the coins are out, we're there. Not recently but years ago Tony said that Iraq wanted the new rate in country for a few days before we saw it. Maybe that's where we are.

RVAlready:  With Iraq advertising coins on TV, this has to be about over

Natok:  from Ray earlier: EVERYTHING REMAINS THE SAME TODAY, BANKERS ARE EXCITED AND STAND "AT THE READY" ....JUST A-WAITIN' FOR THE RELEASE.

TNT Chatter: "why does the UST keep giving banks directions to staff the exchange centers prematurely over and over again?" 8/20/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum