Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19

Go down

MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 Empty MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:17 pm

MZ: Contacts are sitting at the edge of their seats – waiting for the release today….

MZ: My paymaster believes that today is “PAYDAY”

MZ: Being told that there was a lot of activity in Tier 3 yesterday…We were also told that 4a should wrap up today 

MZ: Rumor that 5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them. …I have not been able to verify it….

MZ: Tier 4b is where the 800 numbers are released and many, many people are thinking its today.

MZ: No update from Isaac:  Spoke to 2 contacts in Europe…they are looking for a release today 

MZ: Rumor that the Trump Administration was given until midday today to release it. If not there are plans to go around them .

Also Mr. Wanta is trying to get in touch with the administration

MZ: there are so many players talking directly to the Chinese ….It is no longer possible..imo…for the treasury and dministration to keep this out of the mainstream…..We are at critical mass finally

Member:  Wantas Tweet went out to POTUS late last night demanding contact.  Wanta* tweeted to POTUS demanding Launch and Contact late last night.

Q: what effect will going around Treasury have on us?

MZ: No effect on us…..Think of this as “2 Treasuries” If we go around the treasury..it would be the old treasury… the old corporation treasury….. …the one that delays…that wont play ball…..If they go around it to RV…..they don’t get funds…They don’t get to settle debts….and get stuck with a big bill….The new “Restored Treasury” with the “Restored  Republic” gets all the funding.   If we go around the old treasury we leave them holding the bag on all their bills …we give all the funds to the new treasury who gets it done. 

Q: Mark if old imo Trump is not forcing old Treasury for a reason...common sense! Treasury is corrupt system we want to defeat why would Mr C want to deal with them?

Member:  imo Trump is not forcing old Treasury for a reason...common sense!

Member:  why would we want to go through the old treasury? We certainly don't want to do that we wanted to all go new treasury right?

MZ: I think today is our day. I expect one of three things. !. Money at our level   2. Information on exactly where we are 3. Both

M: I have huge expectations for today

Member: I hear rates are now on the front screen

MZ: I have asked contacts this….they say they can not confirm or deny. 

Member:  Timing of this is everything. Highly political and many things to change

Member:  TNT Tony says TODAY!

M: I absolutely believe we will be at banks this week. 

MZ: Have not heard from Isaac yet…He had been expecting funds from a Petchelli bond and currency yesterday 

Mark says a prayer for the safety of all involved in the release of the RV at about minute 16:00

Member:  From xxxxxxxxxxxx WE HAVE VERIFIED THAT 5 OF THE 8 800 NUMBERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED AND THEY ARE TIER 1, 2, 3, THE LAST 3 NUMBERS FOR TIER 4A- B SHOULD BE OUT TODAY SOMETIME

Nflemingjr:  WE HAVE VERIFIED THAT 5 OF THE 8 800 NUMBERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED AND THEY ARE TIER 1, 2, 3, THE LAST 3 NUMBERS FOR TIER 4A- B SHOULD BE OUT TODAY SOMETIME.

Q: CMKX ?

Mod:  CMKX...DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU. WAITING FOR 4A TO RELEASE BEFORE THEY GO OUT… 4A GETS RELEASED.... THAT IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR TODAY

Member:  Make sure any 800# you received through phone, email or otherwise was also present on these approved websites: Dinar Chronicles: http://www.dinarchronicles.com/tetelestai.html Dinar Recaps: https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog MarkZ Calls: https://www.twitch.tv/theoriginalmarkz MarkZ website: theoriginalmarkz.com MarkZ Twitter: m.twitter.com/originalmarkz Bruce: bigcalluniverse.com https://www.iqdcalls.com/The_Big_Call.html TNT Tony: https://twitter.com/the_tnt_team

MZ: Yes…Better safe then sorry…. Brent Johnson has set up a special number to make sure your 800 number is legitimate…….Brent Johnson number to check 800 numbers 1-888-385-3733..They can verify where the number originates and that those banks are the owner of this number 

Q: Is the Gen64 group still alive?

MZ: Yes and it is now called the Wells Fargo Private Group…It si very much still alive and well

Q: Is it still safe to exchange into WF?

MZ: They would not let us exchange into any bank if it wasn’t safe

Q: How long will have to exchange?

M:  Told 10 days to call in to set the appointment and the appointments can be as far as 30 days out if want. That is what I was told.

Q: Mark info on Iraq?

MZ: As of last night in Iraq I hear they are still using the old rates

Member:  Frank said everyone knows Iraq is International and now the revealing of coins, which means that can't happen without declaring they are International. It also means there will be no "fill" or using two currencies that would include the three zero notes; they will be eliminated. The News is Iraq using billboards and screens where the ATM's are located are telling everyone and have been for awhile now. IT'S ALL OVER THE NEWS NOW ALL ABOUT RAISING THE VALUE.
Member:  I think Clean Up Has To Be Complete in the Banks or We Will lose Our Blessing

Member:  1. an anonymous source claims that a Big Announcement will be made today regarding John Brennan, James Comey and Bruce Ohr,together with documents DECLASSIFICATION.the source claims to be at the FBI

Member:  POTUS, Chinese elders, Treasury, Wells Fargo, Reno, Mr C, Wanta,, Mickey and Minnie, Pres Xi, ....."we are off to see the wizard" (You know....Dorothy from Kansas)

MZ:  Watch all the news…lots of craziness in the world….we were told when things got this crazy we would see the reset…….

MZ: Italy’s Populist government takes aim at Central banks. https://www.wsj.com/articles/italys-populist-government-takes-aim-at-central-bank-11549812370

Member: https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/germany-economy-europe-global-recession-andy-brenner

Member:  https://eagleonetowanta.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/SEND_AUSTRIA-INLAND-TAX-RESIDENT_USDollars-4.5-TRILLION_26JAN14.pdf

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86558-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-the-arrests

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86599-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-nflemingjr

https://www.dinardaily.net/t85726-another-aspect-of-the-currency-scam-redemption-centers

MarkZ: "5 of the 8 800 numbers have been sent out to the people who were to release them" 8/20/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum