Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister

Go down

Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister Empty Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:01 pm

Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister

Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister C00157d6f42eab4b89c54e1241292e0b_L

Mustafa Al Anbari   19/08/2019 - 21:01

Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's coalition on Monday denied accusations that he was working to sack Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to reinstate Abadi as prime minister, while stressing that the current government has faced many criticism, including from the Marjaiya. As well as the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, who is considered as leader of the «others» the first bloc in support of Abdul-Mahdi.

A member of the coalition Aqeel al-Rudaini told (Pasnews), that «accusations against the victory coalition to work on the dismissal of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the post of prime minister again is absolutely untrue», noting that «victory coalition support the current government and Prime Minister Adel "Abdul-Mahdi works by supporting them through calendar criticism."

Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister Aqeel_khalil_ibrahim_al_rudaini_1_08062019

Aqeel Al - Rudaini

Al-Rudaini explained that «the current government has faced many criticism of the calendar, including from the Marjaiya as well as the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr, which is the leader of the rest of the first bloc in support of Abdul Mahdi», pointing out that «criticism does not necessarily work to overthrow the government or dismiss the prime minister "It is a natural case to alert the government about default or mistakes that are happening here or there."

For weeks, voices have been loudly calling for the resignation of the prime minister from office, while increasing criticism directed towards the performance of the government forces that contributed to the formation of the executive and the selection of its elements ».

The criticism has always been emanating from the wisdom of Ammar al-Hakim, with positions voiced by Moqtada al-Sadr's parliamentary coalition, the Sairun, about the Iraqi government's inability to perform its main task of providing services to Iraqis.

This harmony is a paradox in the Iraqi political scene.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/540422

Coalition «Victory»: We are not working to dismiss Abdul Mahdi to return Abadi to the prime minister 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum