Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction

Go down

Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction Empty Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:21 pm

Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction

Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction %D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-780x405

2019/08/17 22:37:05

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi was able to exploit the legislative recess in parliament to create an atmosphere of rapprochement with major political blocs and get their support during the next legislative term, specifically the Alliance Building, one of the most prominent parties in the political process in Iraq. It includes the "conquest" blocs led by Hadi al-Amiri, "State of Law" led by Nuri al-Maliki, as well as other political blocs.

The new Arab quoted a government official as saying that "Abdul Mahdi continued during the legislative recess of the parliament with the leaders of the construction coalition, and opened with them sensitive files," explaining that "the most important files discussed in detail, his decision to restructure the Popular Mobilization and annexation to the military establishment, and the decision to withdraw Network crowd faction of Mosul, the distribution of special grades, the file of the presence of crowd camps within cities. "

The official stressed that "Abdul-Mahdi made concessions to those blocks on these files, and give them a two-month opportunity to restructure the crowd, and there will be another later time to be a reason to mitigate the decision of the structure. , And then gave them facilities on the survival of the crowd in the cities. ”

The official pointed out that "in return, he was able to get Mahdi promises of support during the next legislative term, especially as there are political parties want to pressure the government and try to dismiss them."

He stressed that "political support serves the government in general, as it gives them an opportunity to get rid of the political pressures that sometimes impede their work, and that there may be certain political interests of the parties behind them."

LINK

Abdul Mahdi makes concessions in exchange for the restoration of his relationship with the construction 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum