Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad

Go down

For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad Empty For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:19 pm

For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad

For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad Download

2019/08/18 13:10:56

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Members of rival motorcycle teams in Iraq, dressed in leather and black hats, took part in semi-circles with a dancing party and waved shiny flare sticks as they raised their arms covered with tattoos.

The Mughal Motorcycle Club was one of several circuits with a summer festival organized by the Reutter Gear Company held at the stadium in central Baghdad.

The scene was completely different from the images the media used to relay from the city of violence and chaos. But nearly two years after Iraq declared total victory over ISIS, the Iraqi capital is quietly restructuring.

Since the removal of the fences surrounding the so-called Green Zone in Baghdad, a feature of the city since the US-led invasion in 2003 that toppled Saddam Hussein, the city has regained its normal life.

Arshad Hibet, 30, a film director and founder of the company, which organizes the concerts, said the company organized the ceremony so that people know that Iraq has this culture and people who love life and music.

RIOT GEAR has previously held similar concerts in Iraq before, but Friday's concert was the first open to the public.

The ceremony began with young people showing off their modified imported cars and motorcycles. By nightfall, the event turned into a dance.

The Iraqi hip-hop team, Trib of Monsters, played a mix of different music as young men danced and swayed amid strong lights and smoke-emitting devices and broadcast their concert live on Snapchat and Instagram sites.

The ceremony was a great mix of booming subcultures in Baghdad, bringing together drivers, players and others. What was most common was that they had never attended such a ceremony in Iraq before.

"I mean, we are surprised and hilarious," said a 21-year-old man from the audience.

Despite the predominance of young men at the ceremony, many girls attended and danced near the main stage and seemed to be very enjoyable. The organizers were keen to have a “family section” so that groups of women, families and couples could dance together away from the enthusiastic crowd.

Among those who attended the ceremony was a girl who said her first name was appointed, who declined to give her last name. "Of course, this whole party is very happy.

LINK

For lovers of life and music .. Dance parties return to Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum