Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19

4 posters

Go down

"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 Empty "Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:53 pm

We've all been here for YEARS, some MANY years and we're all still here waiting patiently and being hopeful THIS is our week. You don't see us complaining, do you? Only a few malcontents are.

The intel providers are doing what the can. They're being told things from on high that has been cleared for public scrutiny. Can they prove anything? NO! Are they going to keep their mouths shut so we get NO potential intel? I'd sure hope not and I'd suspect none of us who are true humanitarians rather than trouble makers would either.

This is were discernment comes into play and sadly, its obvious there are those among us that have NONE! These are the folks I'd be scared about their TRYING to be a humanitarian because they're going to metaphorically start a "fire" NOBODY can put out. If this describes you, PLEASE take the money and run, live happily and very comfortably for the rest of your life and abandon any hopes of being a true humanitarian or else, if whats been said is true of our exchange/redemption options, if you really want to do some good for this world, invest in pre-qualified humanitarian projects and let someone else who has been chosen to do them because they're expert at whatever it is, do them. Save us all the grief of having to deal with a mess YOU caused and now can't fix.

Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT! So how come these complainers get to rant about intel providers not being able to peg this thing when they're basing their whole argument on something (RV) which can't even be proven to exist? Yeah, exactly!

One thing for sure, I'd prefer these whiners to all get in line behind the rest of us and just be good little citizens of IDC and stop complaining. NOBODY cares you got your panties in a bunch because its not going your way! You don't see us ranting about it! Its only a bunch of trolls and whiners who think they have the right to complain or even worse, DICTATE to the powers that be that they have to do as they say (this last part makes me laugh at them LOUDLY).

There are countless members of IDC (tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of people viewing IDC - maybe even more but I'll leave this up to Patrick to tell us if he'd even care to). To the whiners, you're about as significant here as a single grain of sand on a huge beach. If you can't handle waiting patiently, perhaps its best if you went somewhere else to complain. It serves no purpose here other than to detract from the whole purpose of IDC (which is why I consider many of the whiners trolls or worse - if they're not they're sure acting like them - a post with negative energy or intent absolutely comes from the dark side and its pretty easy to spot).

It was Lincoln who said the following...

“It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.”

Signed: Gene

~~~~~~~~~~

Gene wrote:“It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.”

Gene has spoken!

"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 3508649203 "Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 3508649203 "Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 3508649203 "Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 3508649203 "Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 3508649203

"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 Empty Re: "Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19

Post by Captain259 Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:09 am

---------------------IT'S A SCAM GENE-----------------INTEL PROVIDERS ARE ALL FULL OF SHIT--------------EVERYONE OF THEM (ALMOST EVERYONE OF THEM) JUST WANT YOUR MONEY-----LOOK AT TONY, RAY --------EVERY CALL 610 ------------KEEPS CALLING BEGGING YOU TO SEND THEM MONEY-----------------THAT"S THE ONLY RV IN PROGRESS

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 Empty Re: "Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19

Post by Carl Spackler Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:28 am

The only "RV" that is real stands for  "Recreational Vehicles"..the rest is scamming bullsh^t!

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:48 pm

-------------------THE RV IS STUCK UP THE GURU'S BEHINDS------------------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:53 pm

"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 Giphy

"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 Avoid_hyip_scams

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 2245507099"Can anyone PROVE there's even an RV in progress? ABSOLUTELY NOT!" by Gene 8/17/19 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum