Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding.

Go down

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. Empty Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding.

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:03 am

[size=32]Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding.[/size]

16 August 2019

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. Untitled-2-1-800x445

Vice President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Dr. Bashir al-Haddad extended sincere congratulations and congratulations to President Massoud Barzani, President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and Vice-President of the party, Mr. Nechirvan Barzani, and the Political Bureau and the leadership of the party and its cadres, on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of the founding of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, wishing his sovereignty Conciliation, prosperity and progress for this militant party that embodied the hopes and aspirations of the Kurdish people.

Al-Haddad added in a statement of congratulations, saying that the KDP is a mass party that believes in the cause of the people and its moderate approach, and works for a secure and prosperous Kurdistan and a federal democratic Iraq. On the urgent need to combine all efforts to overcome the difficulties, and resolve all the problems to ensure the legitimate rights of all components in Iraq and the Kurdistan region within the framework of the Iraqi Constitution, and through deepening national unity and joint work to overcome all crises and obstacles under the wise leadership of The party has a long and honorable history in the struggle and armed struggle in the fight against injustice and dictatorships, which should now be invested in building a new Iraq, and progress the country towards the fulfillment of all the aspirations of our people in a constitutional, democratic, pluralistic, advanced, federalist country.

Al-Haddad valued the prominent role of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and its struggle since its founding on August 16, 1946, led by the late Father Mustafa Barzani, to this day, his interest in human rights, social justice, securing freedoms and cooperation with other national parties for freedom and democracy and his endeavor to achieve social justice. 
Greetings and pride to the souls of the martyrs of the peshmerga heroes and all the martyrs of Iraq's righteous. ”

The media office of the deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament 
Erbil 16 August 2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/08/16/%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%a8-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d8%af-%d8%a8%d8%b4%d9%8a%d8%b1-%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%af-%d9%8a%d9%87%d9%86%d8%a6-%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. Empty Kaabi congratulates the KDP on the 73rd anniversary of its founding

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:05 am

[size=32]Kaabi congratulates the KDP on the 73rd anniversary of its founding[/size]

16/08/2019

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Bashir Haddad congratulates the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the (73) anniversary of its founding. Hasan_alkabee-800x445

Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the Council of Representatives, on Friday 16 August 2019, sent a congratulatory cable to the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the occasion of the 73rd anniversary of its founding.
He stressed the need to be the anniversary of the founding of the basic motivation to strengthen the unity of Iraq and its democratic experience and to unite with all Iraqi forces and components in order to provide services and establish justice and achieve full prosperity and security and stability that Iraqis aspire to.
The Information Office of the 
First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives 
08/16/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/08/16/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d9%87%d9%86%d8%a6-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d8%b2%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%af%d9%8a%d9%85%d9%82%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%b7%d9%8a-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b1%d8%af%d8%b3%d8%aa/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum