Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities

Go down

Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities Empty Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:24 pm

[size=32]Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities[/size]

Parliamentarian's endeavor to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government and its president in the next legislative term… Services and economy are top priorities %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-3-300x180

BAGHDAD - Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi has failed to win over the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction, backed by Sadr's leader Muqtada al-Sadr, and all the political forces involved in it, and convinced them that he could continue to lead the government, due to a combination of Files that he was unable to resolve within the time limits specified in his government program. 

The political blocs in the «Reform and Reconstruction», headed by the Alliance «Siron», as well as the current «National Wisdom» led by Ammar al-Hakim, to monitor government performance and questioning ministers and prime minister, during the next legislative term (early September) To dismiss the prime minister and his cabinet. 

He accused the Alliance «Siron» Abdul Mahdi «failure», while threatening to take a firm stand.

In a statement, the deputy for «Sireon» Rami al-Skini, the readiness of his coalition to «work to withdraw confidence from Abdul-Mahdi if it continues on the same performance in the management of the state» ». 

He pointed out that «the political blocs and the House of Representatives will take another position against the prime minister if he continues in the same approach in the management of the state». 

Also, a member of the committee to follow up the implementation of the parliamentary government program Hazem al-Khalidi, on Friday, that the next legislative chapter will focus on the government evaluation from the ministers to the Prime Minister.

Khalidi, a deputy from the «National Approach» parliamentary bloc of the «virtue», that «most of the paragraphs that have been applied and given priority in the program of the prime minister is not important and the citizen did not touch anything clear of them», noting that «the government's actions so far "Unemployment, the housing crisis, the protection of the domestic product and the agricultural side were not addressed." 

He added that «the Prime Minister and a year after the life of his government, demands to reconsider the priorities of work in the government program, especially that through the review of the procedures followed we found a big difference between the government program and the ministerial curriculum and when we make an assessment of everything that exists in the program, we find that it is no more than ink On paper ».

He pointed out that «among the observations we have, there is a paragraph of the government assessment on the achievement of traffic congestion and congestion by 100% and do not know where this percentage came and what measures the government team to end the congestion, which is still ongoing did not find the construction of tunnels or bridges or procedures "On the ground as a metro or other building supports this assessment and we did not find a country in the world to import cars as we found in Iraq." 

He stressed that we «agreed with the Presidency of the Council to allocate a large part of the next legislative chapter for the purpose of government evaluation specifically from the ministers to the Prime Minister». 

Meanwhile, the head of the National Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, considered that the services challenge facing the government should be a top priority, calling for adopting political solutions and dialogue in addressing the existing problems.

He said in a statement, while receiving the US ambassador in Baghdad, Matthew Toller, that he showed the latter «nature of the opposition pursued by the wisdom as a political, constitutional and legal, and stressed that it is an opposition seeking to correct the path and contribute to the stabilization of the political system and its democratic wings, and we pointed out that the challenge of services facing The government should be a top priority and the need to focus the government effort on the advancement of service in the country ». 

In addition to the service file, Abdul-Mahdi and his cabin face the responsibility of fighting corruption, which has contributed to the loss of billions of dollars over the past years, and despite the Prime Minister's pledge to eliminate the "corrupt" several times, but anti-corruption measures are still slow to link most of the "corrupt" with blocks and leaders Prominent political. According to observers.

A member of the Committee for Monitoring the Implementation of the Government Program and Strategic Planning, Anaam Al-Khuzaie, called on Abdul-Mahdi to restructure the Investment Authority and inject economic efficiencies in it, provided that they are outside the scope of party quotas. 

Al-Khuzai said in a statement: «It is no secret to those with economic and financial specialization that Iraq has lost during the past years billions of dollars due to the decline in the rate of foreign investment in all sectors», noting that «the report of the United Nations Development Organization of the United Nations, issued recently, revealed the loss of Iraq "$ 36 billion in just six years." 

The organization said in its report that Iraq lost about $ 36 billion during the period from 2013 until the end of 2018, pointing out that «last year Iraq lost $ 4.885 billion compared to the loss of $ 5.032 billion in 2017».

She explained that «the country has lost according to the same report nearly 6.256 billion dollars in 2016 compared to the loss of 7.574 billion dollars in 2015, pointing out that the year 2014 the most loss in the rate of foreign direct investment, where Iraq lost about 10.176 billion dollars compared to nearly 2.335 billion dollars in 2013» . 

She pointed out that «those rates reflect the weakness of the government in securing a suitable investment climate to attract investments to the country», pointing to «the failure of the Independent Investment Authority to raise rates of foreign investment in the country as claimed and stated in all occasions and economic events».

According to Khuzaie, «the report and alarming ratios contained weak economic prospects for Iraq», calling «Prime Minister to restructure the Investment Authority and the inclusion of economic competencies provided that the body outside the scope of partisan quotas».

Arab Jerusalem

http://rawabetcenter.com/archives/94410
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum