Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company

Go down

Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company Empty Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:36 am

Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company

Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company Misbah-Kamal-Foto-1-e1563434583728

Takaful Insurance Company

The media office of the Central Bank of Iraq announced on June 23, 2019, “the establishment of the Takaful insurance company for Islamic banks in cooperation with the Insurance Bureau and a capital of (15) billion dinars with the participation of all Islamic banks.

The Central Bank stresses that this step will pave the way for its recent move towards Islamic capital markets through the issuance of the Sukuk law to complement the links of the Islamic economy in Iraq.

This company is subject to the Insurance Regulation Law No. 10 of 2005 and the Islamic Banking Law No. 43 of 2015. ”

A few years ago there was talk among some departments of insurance companies about the benefit of the establishment of windows for Islamic insurance in them, but this talk did not result in the publication of a study on the subject, and did not search the Insurance Bureau. Is the Central Bank presented the project of the symbiotic company for public debate, and was the opinion of the pillars of insurance in Iraq?

In the following I will raise some questions and observations and I ask those who know the insider to amend and correct what was wrong in it and read the laws, and contribute to the evacuation of the background of the establishment of the Central Bank of a Takaful insurance company.

To continue reading click on the following link

Misbah Kamal-CBI and Takaful

http://new-site.iraqieconomists.net/ar/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/08/Misbah-Kamal-CBI-and-Takaful.pdf

http://new-site.iraqieconomists.net/ar/2019/08/14/%d9%85%d8%b5%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%ad-%d9%83%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%a4%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%ad%d9%88%d9%84-%d8%aa%d8%a3%d8%b3%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%86%d9%83-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85/

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]And insurance papers

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Estuary Bb B * Bb Btb Bb Bb Assi Bb Bb Bb Bb Bb Bb Bb

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]to

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] Tech

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Company

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]QR

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]J

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Takaful Insurance Company

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]We announce that we are going to be in the same way as we will be in the world.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]2019 `` You are here and you are here

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]15) No nan d nanen

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]See the answer.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]We will not be able to reinstate our interests.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] Any Bnan Bal Nanaa because we are Nnb B Nnnb Nnk Iknnalea Bal Nnna A b Nnlaa

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] Solved by the number of AP.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] 10) We will not be in a state of law, nor will we be in a state that has helped us in a way.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]1 2005 IEC PBL 43 (2015).

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] Rnnnnnnabt Elnnnnnnnnndnnrnnnnnnnbt Henan Ltnb Annanh as Hanani

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]No, we do not have any curse as your curse.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]. Annan

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]أك ن أك أك ر ر ر ر ان إل و و و و و و و و و و ل ل ل ل ل ل ل ل ل ل ل

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]How do you work with KPB?

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] We are not going to know what you are saying

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]As for me, we accept that we are here because we are not

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]The following is a follow-up to God for action.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]All rights reserved.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Insurance Enlamieh?

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]That is, we are not going to be in our way, we are going to be in our hands, but we are going to get

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Publicly, we are on our own, as we are, as we are. Inanananalnab Akr Ranananatnnnnnin j

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]B we are you, we are like you, we go crazy, we go, we go

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]What are the benefits of the project?

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]We are not going to be in a state that we are not in a state (P 56).

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]If you are in a state, please contact us now to address us.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]What is the best way to get involved?

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]4) Ananenen MB Runnenna (db Runnenand 2 s of Runnenna "Ak nnnnnal Bkjnnnnn bt Annanenen"

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] We are not going to be a resonant actor:

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] L) You have to be sold to you and to you.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]You are in a state that is in a state that is not in a state and that we are not in a state

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Wriggle B Ik Bb w Weep B B.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] We get that

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Compassion is more about us. It is "that we receive and receive

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]نن نن نن نن نن نن نن نن نن نن را را را را را را ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب يا يا

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]10) We are here to help you.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]They have been sponsored by us since 2005 and they are here to address us now.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Article 104 requires that:

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]ان دة 4 4 4 -104 ن ند ند نن نن نن نن نن نن نن بك 10 10 4 10 10 4 10 4

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Baal Baar Baal Baar Baal Baar Baal Baar Baal Baa Baar Baa Baar Baa Baar Baa Baa Baar Baa Ba Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Baa Al Baa Al Baqhah For The House Of Ba'alirat Ba'arbaa Baa Ba'arba Ba Baa Baa Baa Baq.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] We announce that we are announcing that “we are acquiring ...

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]We are in a state that we are in a state that we are in a state where we are in a state where we are not in any way.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] The fourth quarter is the result.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]Farting takaful

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] We are the people of Nand, while we are in a cursory way, as we are in it.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]You may also be in a position to help you.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] Nenanal 2005? Do not announce us if we are crying, crying, crying, crying

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]B Nnnl as Nnnb not Nnnl nnnr tnn n t n n t nnn me this t nnn?

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]We are in Lebanon, we are in Lebanon, we are in Lebanon, we are in Lebanon, and we are in Lebanon.

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]How much more can you sell?

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] ب ن جن جن ن نن نن إل إل إل إل إل إل نن نن نن نن نن

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]B. 22) We will not be guilty that we will be guilty 22

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] Nil 2019 Pnn Branna Bnn Bnn Pnbnn Bnnl Bnnl

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] You may need to:

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)](Article 22)

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] Because we are going to cry with us as if we are going to lament our work

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)] هر نن نن هر هر هر هر هر هر هر هر هر هر هر هر هر هر

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]O nanan jnnna b nnnda bnnl your Nnna lh Nnnr p Arnnnnnn bnnn

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]ان هن ن ن ن ن ن ن ن ن نن ان نن ان ان ان ان ان ان ان ان ان ان

[color:e77f=rgba(24, 24, 24, 0.8)]BACKGROUND TO THE COUNTRY.

Renndal Ennik or Elnenik d Nnebek B Annanah as Nnial Ennk Bknnn Bb Rennal Annan B Annan Bm
We are here to announce that we will be in a position to provide us with a favorable status.
 For our Rannnnnnnnn "Nnnar lnnnnn Bnnn Bmnnnk you Nnnnna not to btn nnn
“We are getting used to being a public address.
We don't have you, we don't see that we are running
 (B) We do not deny that we announce that we want us to disassemble me.
إل ر نن نن ر ل ل ل ل ل ل ل ل ل ل ب ر ر ر ر ر ر ر ر ر ر ر
Annan Annan Annan B Annan Aibjaananen. In Israel, we are a priest
We are in charge of our company and we are regulators that we are regulator
We do not want to be here, we do not have any kind, we are not qualified, we are not
 B
 .conflict of interest ر
What are the best things to do?
 We are in favor of our company and we are in a position to sell our products.
 We are doing our prnation because we are releasing us here, while we are deep and we are
We are here for us and for us. For you are not allowed to deny the prophets
T Ennana many Oaaannen
By addressing us as much as we live, we are going to grow, we are growing because we are living
There is no alternative but to do so.
Here's a detriment for new insurance companies?
 We are two girls who are in the world and we are in the world where we are
Do not get any ل ل ن ن ني عن ن عن ن ب ب ب ب ن ن ن ن ن ن
 Do we not be as if we are to be a god?
Advertise with us
If not, we will not be able to make it public.
Are you selling your food?

R and B Jebel I find Bakkak:
We will not be reinstated, but we will be reinstated.
By Nnnnib any Bnnnnnn Bal Nnnnna Lnnnnnnk Nnnnnb Nnnnnnk IK Nnnnnla
The solution is the number of solutions.
 And
 You may also be in a position to address them, and to address them as they are.
 B
Your address in Hellenal, because we are open to me. We love you
Here we are here we are here we get our company
This is because we are concerned that we are addressing us as if we are here.
 Nand Hennellet is currently a member of the United Nations in 2003.
Bnnlnh Nnnn Dnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Bnnnn Bnnnn. We will not be called
 We are in Ndiaa Nna p Nddb Nnb Yln Nbn
B Hanan B We are wanan nanan b wanan a
ي بئ اننناءبت ب ا ننن ت ب ا ننل B دي نننل Epfk Nnnd a حننن We give to nnnnnnnn
We are in your hands, we are here, we are in the world, we are in the world.
D- We are not going to be a solution, but we are calling for a solution - because we are going to be there
Banaannenn to Rannenna. We are sleeping because we are in our hands, we are in our hands
10) If you have not been sleeping, we will not grow.
رننندال 1) ب عنننةا ك نننال 2005 انننك بك ننن بو ك نندب ننبره ب عل نننننم
 What is your sales?
Who falsifies the views of the company Takaafa?
We are in a state that we are in a state and we are in a state
The solution is sold and the tube is made. We cannot
Bkananak Annnk Ahnnn Ela Jaanen Bnnnk your Nnnna not Hannnn Ell. Yannannnnm Annank
We are insulted to be insured that we are not insured that we are insured. For you are getting the public
Aa u ah u

ند ننندندندندندندندند ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب ب نن ب ب ب ب نن ب نن ب نن ب نن ب نن نن ب نن ب نن نن نن نن نن نن ب نن نن نن نن نن نن نن نن نن نن نن ب نن نن نن نن نن نن
And we will get you and you will not be able to get you
In other words, we are assisting AhnRetail to announce us that we will be in charge of Hanan.
We are here to get you, but we do not accept you.
"B nanan h l" d h nnanannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Alnnnnnn
(To you.)
Whatever we get, we have it, and I don't get it.
And by Alaib.
Business Development Insurance
You get to announce me to announce you to announce to us, to announce you to announce to you to announce and to sleep in Arnanda.
B nanan rnanna m aalanannn w itanannnnnnnalb b nnnnnnnnnnl lnnnnnn Eliaannnnh e
 We will not be able to prevent blood, but we will not be blooded.
We are not in our country, we are in our country, so we do not build in it as our own
B- DECLARATION DECLARATION.
 But because you are not going to be in a state of trouble,
 We will not prevent me by declaring me that we are not aware that we have been
(We do not hasten, we will not be in any way to announce to ignorance
We are in the hands of our people, we are not in our hands, we are in the hands of my patrons, we are in the hands of our people, 1979.
We will dissolve our customers and we will make them public.
Congratulations that you are insulting you or getting a swan. We are recruiting to not be on our own
20 October 2017

(Article 20)
 We have to publicize them, but they have to help them, and we have them.
We are in good health, and we are in good health.
If we are here, we will be forbidden to do so, for us to be forbidden.
We are not forbidden for us, for we are not for whom we are not for us
 We are blessed to congratulate us by addressing us, as well as to address them by addressing us.
He doubts that he will be born.
We will be able to provide you with us and we will be here to help us
And we do not get to Henan for his paradise, we get the Henan by Annan for Annan Ranan here for us
We are based on insurance-co insurance and co-insurance.
A number of items are available for sale.
We will not be able to prevent it here because we will be here.
B. O nnnnl b nnnk O Hnnnl Llnbnnna Kbnlnnnnlnjlnh Nnnnk you
We are here to address us as well as to publicly declare that I am
 The IAEA is responsible for the implementation of the Convention.
 We are not because we have betrayed us
 They are
Pal p Nenanen d your Nenanana. We will not be able to do so.
We are in a position to make a decision, and we will be able to decide on a decision.
 ل ت ت نننل انننك ب عنناا ك and ننن بك Nanaa. As a result, we do not betray us
 Play.
Find a bear
Note that Takaful companies license them
 Because we are going to help him by going to help us
(B) We announce me, annotate us, announce you, annotate us, as we are (2).
We are forbidden to do so by declaring it to us, "We are not going to be nullified,

B nnnbh nnnnnnal b nnnberh Ya alnrnnn tnnnn bnnnk I nnnn tnnnnl b rennnl
"We are not going to be on our way."
We are not a priest, but we cannot justify it.
I declare that we are here:
Kannanen Bnendk crying Bnnna K (Ybf Nnn Hannen Lt Bnnnkk your Nnnnbnnnn pnnn
Cnnnnnnnnn delnnnknnnd weep Webb Runnnbn Ilnnnr tnnnnb Ahnnnnb ynnnl
3 For your information, please contact us.
Was the opinion of the composite Razza interested to secure?
 We are going to be yours, but we will be here, and we will be as many as Nanda.
I feel like we are getting the mankind.
4 p We deny that we are in a way that we will be cursed.

We will be insulted by a curse.
We sleep because you are now
 10) ننننننال 2005 رانننننند ع ع نننننن ا
May not be Nenanen Nnenk a Nenanl. 1) We are in a position to do so 1)
2009 b We are on our side We are on our behalf We are on our hands
We will be able to address our needs.
BB .

I have a bear, I suffer, if we regret it, I will repent you so much that we will declare that we are guilty,
We will not be able to make any difference between us and us.
 Hananen Ellab is our address as an annotation. Because we have helped me, whether we are a father, a god, a god, a god
We are not going to be ours, but we are not going to be yours.
It can only be used to pay for it.
 (*)
Insurance issues
J

Writer F.
Copyright :copyright: Iraqi Network of Economists. Republishing is allowed provided that
Source . 14 August 2019
http://iraqieconomists.net/en/

http://new-site.iraqieconomists.net/ar/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/08/Misbah-Kamal-CBI-and-Takaful.pdf
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company Empty Re: Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:47 am

Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company Aqeel-foto-2-1

Aqeel Jabr Ali:

[size=12]15/08/2019 at 09:59
[/size]
A very important article and logical questions professional expert to the side of the insurance expert Mr. Mosbah Kamal esteemed in the field of insurance activity and the assessment and treatment of insurance and financial risks and inquiries more important What is the legal basis for the establishment of a Takaful insurance company? Will the Insurance Bureau grant the insurance license to this company? 
Why does the Bureau of Insurance does not have a statement or clarification on this subject and questions raised by specialists and experts in the field of insurance activity, led by Mr. insurance expert, insurance and financial risks Mr. insurance expert Mr. Mesbah Kamal and others? 
Add to these questions who are the insurance personalities working in the Central Bank who adopt the foundational, organizational and technical aspects of the activity of the Takaful Insurance Company? 
Is the formation of a Takaful insurance company within the formations of the Central Bank?
What are the insurance activities and insurance policies that will be traded, covered and dealt with and what are the insurance risks covered? 
What is a Takaful Reinsurer? 
And how to prepare a cadre of insurance career specialized in the practice of Takaful insurance? 
And many other inquiries.
I support the establishment of a Takaful insurance company and enter into the Islamic insurance activity, which we hope will have a large base of insured persons, as well as the reinsurers of Takaful. In government and private insurance companies for the reasons of the nature of the Iraqi and Arab society and the privacy of commercial insurance and Islamic insurance taking into account the appropriate preparation and preparation of the roles of the Insurance Bureau in the supervision and control Aman was fine and 
Aqeel Ali Jaber al - Muhammadawi 
equivalent master / specialty insurance 
PhD student financial sciences in Russia
[size=10]Reply[/size]

Mesbah Kamal: * Questions about the establishment of the Central Bank of Iraq Takaful Insurance Company Misbah-Kamal-Foto-1-150x150

Misbah Kamal:

[size=12]15/08/2019 at 20:34

Dear Mr. Aqeel Jabr Ali Mohammadawi
Questions about the Takaful Insurance Company
Thank you for your comment, which raised a number of questions, and noted your welcome and support for Takaful insurance as a form of insurance appropriate to the nature of Iraqi society.
I hope that other comments will be published on the subject and I will comment on their contents.
Registering with the Registrar of Companies, Licensing to practice insurance business by the Insurance Bureau and how it deals with the application of Article 16 of the Insurance Regulatory Act of 2005, which does not permit the combination of life insurance and general insurance business and how the Bureau will reconcile the requirements of this law with Takaful controls No. (1) Nomination of the Director of the Company, Nomination of the Board of Directors, Members of the Nomination of the Shari'a Supervisory Board, Announcement of the Company's Formations, Insurance Branches to commence its operations, Staff and Employees and their Qualifications, Company's Business Plan, Company Headquarters and Will it open Branches throughout Iraq Including the Kurdistan Region, and others.
When this information is available, we may have a position on it and upcoming comments.
Sincerely.
Lamp Kamal 
15 August 2019

http://new-site.iraqieconomists.net/ar/2019/08/14/%d9%85%d8%b5%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%ad-%d9%83%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%a7%d8%a4%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%ad%d9%88%d9%84-%d8%aa%d8%a3%d8%b3%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%86%d9%83-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85/

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum