Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion

Go down

Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion Empty Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:38 pm

Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion

Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion Image

15-08-2019 01:58 PM

Baghdad / News

In conjunction with the anniversary of the Iraqi occupation of Kuwait, a Bloomberg report highlighted the improving relationship between the two countries, putting aside their leadership differences and working together for the good of their citizens.

The writer Bobby Ghosh said in an article published by the agency "Bloomberg" that seeing the scene of the delivery of Iraq the remains of 48 Kuwaitis who were lost during the Gulf War at the Safwan border crossing, "is wonderful. At least to realize the correct end of the fate of its missing. "

The writer said that this celebration marks an important milestone in the journey taken by Kuwait and Iraq towards normalization of relations since the fall of Saddam Hussein in 2003, with the current rulers in Baghdad to work on the basis of "Elly Fat Matt."

Last month, Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mahdi said that "the outlook is far greater than the fears and obstacles between the two countries."

Earlier in the summer, the emir of Kuwait visited Baghdad on his first trip, and Iraqi President Barham Saleh traveled to Kuwait City for the first time last winter.

Building diplomatic confidence is a major strategic goal for Baghdad. Iraq, located between two regional crises - the confrontation between the United States and Iran in the Gulf, and the growing hostility between Saudi Arabia and the Tehran regime - sees Kuwait as a relatively safe port, especially as the emirate still maintains friendly relations with these three foes, allowing it to deepen economic relations with Iraq without raising suspicions or enmity with anyone.

For Kuwait, Iraq is a huge market and investment opportunity that stands at its doorstep. Iraq is also an escape from the tensions of the Arabian Peninsula, and therefore Iraq is one of the few places where Kuwait's foreign policy can expand.

This overlap of interests is already paying off. Iraq and Kuwait are planning to develop joint oil fields, one in the Safwan area. It is an opportunity to leave decades of disputes over land ownership and what lies behind it. Kuwaitis are also helping develop gas fields in southern Iraq. For Baghdad, these projects have the potential to develop a hydrocarbon strategy independent of distant regional interests.

Aside from oil, Kuwait promised to invest heavily in rebuilding Iraqi cities devastated by the battles against ISIS. There are also plans to establish special economic zones on the border, allowing each side free access to each other's markets. Last month, the trade ministers of the two countries visited a potential site for one of these areas - in Safwan.

It is likely that it will be years before the remains of the bodies and remains of the Kuwaitis who died between 1990-1991 are found; for now, Iraq and Kuwait are burying their differences, which is good for everyone.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=196975

Kuwait and Iraq .. Friendship erases memories of the invasion 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum