Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition" 8/15/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition" 8/15/19

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition" 8/15/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition" 8/15/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition" 8/15/19 2018-012

MZ: Spoke with Isaac last night…(in Zurich) .he is expecting currency funds tomorrow and Bond funds on Monday ….. He did a currency swap and also a Petchelli Bond swap.

MZ: I talked with 2 other contacts in Europe who are saying similiar

MZ: Hearing the QFS kicked in worldwide about 2 am this morning…from an Attorney in Reno….…looking for more verifications

MZ: Hearing package deliveries are highly probable late this afternoon

MZ: No change of value in Iraq as of yet.

Q:  So when do you think they could fire up the 800 numbers?

MZ: I am hoping to see them today…..I really am tired and want off this roller coaster.

Q:  Have you heard from Paymasters

MZ: My paymaster still has big expectations for tonight/tomorrow

Q: Are the paymasters upset?

MZ: They are angry and frustrated…..they have been jerked around all over….they do not get paid until the exchanges are done….so yes they are mad.

Q: So would 4b be soon?

MZ: As soon as 4a finishes…4b is right on their heels

MZ: I heard the Grand Jury finished seating and they will start subpoenas and hearing people next week …this grand jury is to get to the bottom of why this reset hasn’t gone…who did what…ect….

Nflemeingjr:  WE ARE JUST WAITING TO HEAR IF EVERYTHING WENT WELL LAST NIGHT

Member:  mark, Deuctshe bank hit a all time low of $6.49 early this morning in pre market trading.

MZ: I believe we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition.

MZ: I know this waiting has been excruciating…..this reset has taken decades……..and we are in the final days

Member:  All countries will be forced to adopt the gold standard and all debt will be forgiven.The RV is expected to occur before the global economic transition begins.

At about minute 40:00 Mark and chat members have a prayer for the reset and for guidence

Question Mark, does education continue???? President Trump, wearing silver shorts and Gold Gloves, have the Fed up against the ropes, taking a KO for causing Stock Markets’ 800 point entry into a death spiral ??? ————————————-Trump adds—“We will win—obviously with Fed knocked out. Here is Trump’s Gold Goodbye Tweet to the Fed??? “Our problem is with the Fed. Raised too much & too fast. Now too slow to cut...We should easily be reaping big Rewards & Gains, but the Fed is holding us back.

Member:  Because of this day in history, I'm looking forward the rally tonight. Aug. 15 also “happened” to be the day 48 years ago in 1971, that President Nixon ended the ability of foreign governments to exchange US dollars for gold and thus officially pulled the US off the Gold Standard. As a result it now cost $6 for what $1 paid for back in 1971.

Member: Wouldn’t it be in Trumps best interest for us to get our funds now. We can help with the election better with money

Member:  Here is a HARD back wall date folks: X22 says that Trump and Boris (English PM) need their Trade Agreement to kick off on Nov. 1. It will not work without solid currency IMO. So there you have it.

Member:  The RV is real I was told by 2 bankers in Georgia but nobody knows the date. Gurus are guessing

Member:  The last phase of the global economic transition is the complete dismantlement of the fiat financial system.

Q: Will Trump announce the Gold Standard today?

MZ: If he doesn’t at least mention it in his rally tonight I will be very disappointed.

Member: Abel Danger will be on at 2:00pm est today

MZ: Good Zap Update last night…best I’ve read in a long time…:  https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=129286

Q: What do you think of China and Hong Kong?

MZ: The entire world is a tinderbox about to explode…we need this reset out the door NOW

MZ: This day went down in infamy….The Nixon shock…https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition" 8/15/19 Mark-z13

http://www.dinardaily.net/t86558-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-the-arrests

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition" 8/15/19 Nichol12

http://www.dinardaily.net/t86599-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-nflemingjr

http://www.dinardaily.net/t87341-rant-how-the-hack-gurus-make-money-on-free-conference-calls

http://www.dinardaily.net/t85726-another-aspect-of-the-currency-scam-redemption-centers
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition" 8/15/19 Empty Re: Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "we are sitting on the precipice of implosion that will push this reset to fruition" 8/15/19

Post by Captain259 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:06 pm

-----------HE MUST BE SITTING ON A FIRECRACKER THAT WILL BLOW HIS BALLS OFF-------THAT'S THE ONLY THING READY TO BLOW------------HE IS FULL OF -----SHIT------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum