Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The corrupt parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The corrupt parliament

2 posters

Go down

The corrupt parliament Empty The corrupt parliament

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:15 am

[size=32]The corrupt parliament[/size]
15 August 2019

The corrupt parliament 12-12

By: Omar al-Jumaili

Most Iraqis agree that the parliament since its first session is a corrupt parliament and acted against the people through the legislation passed by, and silence on militia crimes and looting the goods of the country by Iran and other countries that dealt with Iraq as a weak state by its leaders of traitors and thieves. Khor Abdullah went to Kuwait in exchange for bribes and theft of Iraqi oil through fields near the Iraqi-Iranian border and Kuwait, and looting continues, including smuggling with the knowledge of governments because it is a partner in this and the destruction of the national industry. Her in the world. The Iraqi parliament has become a corrupt parliament across the globe and is still "fighting" for this title and does not accept retreat.

As for the current Halbousi parliament, it is the most corrupt.

[list="font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px 40px 20px 0px; padding: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; outline: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: custom5; font-size: 16px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style-position: initial; list-style-image: initial; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]

The inauguration of Mohammad Halbousi as speaker of parliament came under the direction of Iran with a clear mechanism to accept the doubt to buy the position in agreement with the powerful crowd parties. In order to pass the bills and economic agreements that serve the Iranian project and do not forget that Halbousi is a leader in the Construction Alliance (Iranian Front) and has repeatedly stressed that he will not get out of it. The presence of Halbousi as speaker of parliament is a consecration of corruption and expansion not because of the gang (Al Karabla) known corruption in every sense of this item, but because a thief and stole the funds of Anbar province when he was conservative with the support of Karabla and still remains a high commitment to the demands of the thief Karabila. Parliament allocations according to the budget of 2019 went to his own pocket according to the addresses of exchange for scrutiny and control.

[/list]

A - Haitham Ramadan Abdul Ali Hareet al-Jubouri Chairman of the Finance Committee: accused of dozens of corrupt files is corrupt to the core and known to the Iraqi people so .. From zero to billionaires of the Sacred Haram influenced by his leaders under his command Nuri al-Maliki.

B - Ahmed Salim al-Kinani, Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment: corrupt and passes an investment project only and has a proportion of it and one of the active members with Haitham al-Jubouri in the Economic Bureau of the so-called state of law (the state of destruction and destruction).

As for the Integrity Committee, the battle is still going on for those who preside over it. Hamad Yasser al-Moussawi accused of smuggling $ 8 billion in forged documents and is the actual ruler of the window selling currency in the Central Bank of Iraq and is also an active member of the Economic Office of the State of Law led by Nuri al-Maliki Defense force and corrupt - Kazem Sayadi This is a criminal in every sense of the word and a false and corrupt though there is a real spend in prison since his first parliamentary session.

How to fight corruption, eliminate Iranian influence and achieve security and stability for the Iraqi people with such a parliament? In fact, it represents the Iranian facades, the party and personal benefits and the authoritarian Arab and Kurdish families. The Iraqi parliament in all its sessions will continue to be the epicenter of corruption and its legitimacy if it does not take real concrete action on the ground, starting from within, and not with empty rhetoric statements.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The corrupt parliament Empty Re: The corrupt parliament

Post by Captain259 Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:07 am

-----------------THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT--------------LOOK AT THE CORRUPTION IN OUR COUNTRY-------THEY CAN'T EVEN WATCH PRISONERS IN AMERICA WITHOUT THEM BEING KILLED BEFORE TRIAL----------I FEEL BAD FOR THE VICTIMS---------THE POLITICIANS WALK AWAY FREE-------------EVERYONE OF THIS POLITICIANS SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum