Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon

Go down

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon Empty Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:30 am

[rtl]Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon[/rtl]

2019/8/12 

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon Story_img_5d51c77e89f09

[rtl]BAGHDAD (AFP) - Iraqi politician Mishaan al-Jubouri said that burying the bodies before identifying them or handing them over to their families under the pretext of "honoring" them is a "contribution in covering up the murders."[/rtl]
[rtl]Jubouri said on his Facebook page that "burying the bodies before identifying them or handing them over to their relatives under the pretext of (Ikramha) is a contribution in covering up the murders of the absentees of our children." 
He added that the prime minister did not intervene to stop the burial operations and obliged the Ministry of Health to transfer all the bodies of the departed found or found in the forensic medicine to the liberated governorates and to facilitate the identification of families of the missing. 
Official documents revealed 31 unidentified bodies were found in areas north of Babil province. 
According to documents obtained by the agency (Euphrates News) copy to inform the Department of Forensic Medicine in the health of Babylon Municipality of Hilla in the burial of 31 unidentified bodies after their presence in refrigerators exceeded the legal period allowed to be saved.
According to a response document from the municipality of Hilla to the judicial request not to refrain from handing over the bodies to the Foundation Fatima Zahra charity and buried in the headquarters of the province of Karbala.[/rtl]

[rtl]
[/rtl]

[rtl]http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=207078
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon Empty Victory Coalition issues a statement on the bodies found in Babylon

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:32 am

[size=36]Victory Coalition issues a statement on the bodies found in Babylon[/size]

13/08/2019

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon 83172019_Doc-P-197826-636907520037286930

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

The Victory Coalition issued a statement on Tuesday on the "120 bodies" buried in Babylon. 
The coalition said in a statement, "Victory coalition followed with great concern the incident of unidentified bodies found in the province of Babylon and the nature of the statements made by a number of political bodies and the exchange of accusations among them."

He added: "The remarks mark the reproduction of the sectarian rhetoric that we turned our page after the defeat of ISIS, so we demand a quick investigation by the government and inform the public and citizens of the facts and not underestimate blood and close the door in the face of the media controversy leading to the re-promotion of sectarianism, which was graved by the Iraqis with their blood and sacrifices." 
Ended 

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=59979
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon Empty Halbousi holds a meeting with the Minister of Interior and security leaders to discuss the subject of the bodies of Babylon

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:33 am

[size=36]Halbousi holds a meeting with the Minister of Interior and security leaders to discuss the subject of the bodies of Babylon[/size]

13/08/2019

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon 141382019_story_img_5d52c6bba468c

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News, 

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, on Tuesday, with Interior Minister Yassin al-Yasiri and a number of security leaders on the subject of unidentified bodies in Babylon and stand on its contents. 
"The latter held a meeting with Interior Minister Yassin al-Yasiri, the commander of the Central Euphrates operations, Lt. Gen. Qais Khalaf Rahima, and the police chief of Babylon, Major General Ali Hussein Mahdi, in the presence of the head of the security and defense committee, MP Mohammad Reza," a statement from the office said. 
The statement added that "the meeting came to discuss what was circulated by the media on the subject of unidentified bodies in Babylon and to find out its contents."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=60003
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon Empty Halbousi: The subject of bodies in the province of Babylon is not related to sectarianism

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:35 am

[size=36]Halbousi: The subject of bodies in the province of Babylon is not related to sectarianism[/size]

13/08/2019

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon 171382019_17138201923171_43632634262346362

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 

Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, on Tuesday, that the subject of unidentified bodies found in Babylon is not related to sectarian matters. 
Halbousi said in a joint press conference with Interior Minister Yassin al-Yasiri, "The issue of bodies in the province of Babylon is attributed to various incidents, including criminal during the past years and from different regions of the province." 
"It is not sectarian at all," he said, adding that he had discussed the bodies with the interior minister and security chiefs. 
Earlier in the day, Halbousi held talks with Interior Minister Yassin al-Yasiri, the commander of the Central Euphrates operations, Lt. Gen. Qais Khalaf Rahima, and Babil police chief Maj. Gen. Ali Hussein Mahdi. Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=60018
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon Empty Nujaifi: Can not shorten the issue of thousands of absentees in Babylon with Halbousi's statement

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:37 am

[size=36]Nujaifi: Can not shorten the issue of thousands of absentees in Babylon with Halbousi's statement[/size]

14/08/2019

Video .. The bodies of the 31 unknown in the north of Babylon 71482019_olvHJzTp_400x400

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 

, the leader of the decision coalition Ethel Nujaifi, on Wednesday, that the issue of thousands of absentees in Babylon can not be shortened by the statement of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi. 
Nujaifi said in a tweet on Twitter seen / Mawazine News /, that "the case is not the case of 31 or 50 or 130 unidentified bodies, but is the case of thousands of absentees and kidnappers who disappeared or transferred to the north of Babylon and can not be reduced to their fate issued by the speaker of parliament It is with him. " 
He pointed out, "It is not a sectarian issue, millions of Shiites still reject this inhumane treatment."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=60036
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum