Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies

Go down

Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies Empty Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:05 pm

Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies

Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies Doc-P-315028-637012981591156011

2019-08-13 | 09:00

The governor of Babylon, Karar Sabah al-Abadi, on Tuesday, clarified the unidentified bodies recently found.

Abadi said in a statement seen by Alsumaria News, "We have seen in the past few days voices have been raised to provoke strife among the Iraqi people after the safety and peace in our beloved Iraq and the closure of the sectarian file in our country completely," noting that "after the inclusion of Babylon on the list of heritage The world has returned to be the official kiss of the world historical and civilization, despite the absurdity that befell it in previous eras. "

He added that "unidentified bodies buried a few days ago, the bodies of unidentified stretch for four years ago in refrigerators for Batababh justice, which is caused by incidents of various crimes, some of them as a result of social and tribal conditions which are distributed to most of the police stations of Babylon Almtozaah throughout the province and are Tzlmiha to circle Babylon Health / forensic medicine to take legal and medical procedures and take samples of DNA DNA after a period of time and for lack of identification by their relatives to be transferred to the municipality of Hilla and in turn perform burial procedures according to the law.

Al-Abbadi explained that "after the municipality's lack of financial allocation, one of the civil organizations donated for burial according to the legal and legal contexts and under the supervision of the Human Rights Organization." And official communications to block the road to anyone who wants to provoke strife and destabilize the country media. "

The coalition of Iraqi forces and a number of deputies issued on Monday, press statements, on the discovery of "120 bodies", demanding the government to issue a decision to reopen these graves and allow the families of the deprived to identify the bodies of their children.

While the deputies of the province of BabylonOn Tuesday, a statement on the news that reported unidentified bodies in the province, stressing that the number of unidentified bodies 31 bodies and not as published as 120, noting that all those bodies have accumulated since 2016.

LINK

Governor of Babylon issues clarification on unidentified bodies 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum