Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Guru Kaperoni says Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition.

Go down

Guru Kaperoni  says  Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition. Empty Guru Kaperoni says Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition.

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:42 pm

Guru Kaperoni   

...There is no way the dinar can substantially revalue..especially at $3+.  Iraq simply has to much currency in circulation...It is simply impossible for such an event to occur.  An RV or RI even at 1 to $1 is not possible with 42 trillion dinar in circulation.  That is 3 times the worlds money supply.  Iraq could never afford such an event.  The only possible solution would be a slow growth via a float as investment comes into Iraq to offset pressure/inflation.  They then could collect dinar as it gradually appreciates reducing the money supply and liability. I know, the speed or rate in which a currency appreciates is based on the pressure created on the financial system which is controlled by the amount of investment. So the faster the investment or greater the investment, the faster the appreciation will be of the currency.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usually when a currency comes out and floats it begins at whatever the rate is at the time of transition.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum