Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand

Go down

Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand Empty Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:02 am

Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand

Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand Story_img_5d51d34487cfa

2019/8/12 23:59

Oil prices stabilized on Monday, as the market grappled with expectations that major producers would continue to cut global supplies and fears of slower growth in demand for crude due to the US-China trade war.

Brent crude futures ended up 4 cents to settle at $ 58.57 a barrel.

U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures rose 43 cents to settle at $ 54.93 a barrel.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies, the so-called OPEC +, have agreed to cut their crude supply by 1.2 million barrels per day since January 1.

Kuwait's Oil Minister Khalid al-Fadhil said on Monday his country was "fully committed" to implementing the OPEC + deal, adding that Kuwait had cut production by more than required under the deal.

"Kuwait's commitment to the implementation of the agreement to reduce production reached about 160% last July," he told KUNA.

He added: There is an exaggeration about the fears of the global economic downturn, which put downward pressure on prices, and that global demand for oil will recover in the second half, which will contribute to the reduction of surplus crude stocks gradually.

In a sign that Saudi Arabia, the de facto OPEC leader, plans to boost prices, state-owned Aramco is ready to launch what may be the world's largest initial public offering, analysts said.

“We will announce the IPO based on what the government thinks is the optimal market conditions,” said Khalid Al-Dabbagh, Aramco's senior vice president for finance, strategy and development.

Saudi officials said the government plans to list Aramco in 2020-2021 in a deal that is seen as the cornerstone of the kingdom's economic transformation, by attracting foreign investment and diversifying economic activities to reduce dependence on oil.

Analysts said: The tensions between the United States and Iran are also seen as contributing to the promotion of oil prices.

But they added that further supply cuts were needed to support prices as pessimistic forecasts about the global economy and oil demand growth emerged.

Economic prospects around the world have deteriorated as the trade dispute between the United States and China escalates, the Ifo economic institute in Germany said in its survey of 1,200 experts in more than 110 countries.

The International Energy Agency said on Friday that growing signs of an economic slowdown had caused global oil demand to grow at the slowest pace since the 2008 financial crisis.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=207085

Oil prices stabilize amid concerns over demand 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum