Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line!

Go down

World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! Empty World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line!

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:25 pm

World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line!

Saturday, August 10, 2019 07:30 PM

World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! Irq_1896684402_1565454621

BAGHDAD / .. Alliance MP Sairoun Mohammed, said on Saturday that the World Bank informed the Iraqi government to exceed the red line of the level of consumption within the federal budgets.

Mohammed said in a press statement that "the World Bank informed the government to exceed the red line of the level of consumption within the federal budgets," pointing out that "consumption rate exceeded 25% and this is a serious indicator of the financial situation of the country."

He added that "raising the percentage of consumption in the budget poses great risks in terms of the inability of the government to recruit and implement projects," noting that "reducing that proportion needs to activate the private sector and the transfer of budgets from consumer to investment."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=123878&fbclid=IwAR12p49Ty9dynvdF1_IG2ktALneHxhGZHXPBMiDDLq0L1sCG71i8yX7RBzQ
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! Empty The World Bank informs Iraq that the consumption line has crossed the red line

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:39 am

The World Bank informs Iraq that the consumption line has crossed the red line

10/08/2019

World Bank warns Iraq: You crossed the red line! %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-696x435

Information / Special…

The World Bank has informed the Iraqi government to exceed the red line of the level of consumption within its federal budgets.
Mohammed said in a statement to the information, that "the World Bank informed the government to exceed the red line of the level of consumption within the federal budgets," pointing out that "consumption rate exceeded 25% and this is a serious indicator of the financial situation of the country."
He added that "raising the percentage of consumption in the budget poses great risks in terms of the inability of the government to recruit and implement projects," noting that "reducing that proportion needs to activate the private sector and the transfer of budgets from consumer to investment."
Earlier, the Investment and Economy Committee of Parliament warned against making Iraq a market for the consumption of consumer goods after the recent economic opening of a number of Arab and foreign countries, while showing that the investment law needs amendments to bring investors to the country.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/08/10/422867/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum