Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "all the Zim exchanged in a few short days" 8/9/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "all the Zim exchanged in a few short days" 8/9/19

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "all the Zim exchanged in a few short days" 8/9/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "all the Zim exchanged in a few short days" 8/9/19

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:42 pm

MZ:  Message out of Zurich contact is they are now expecting to go on Monday

MZ: From Spain is looks like they started exchanges….things paused…..now they are waiting to start up again on Monday

MZ: From Iraq- they are expecting to see the new rate this weekend.

MZ:  My military contact still expects things to start on Monday

MZ: I still hear that the Zim deadline is the 17th….I am told they expect to have all the Zim exchanged in a few short days…..but imo they are putting us all in a crunch

Member:  yeah short window for zim is what I heard too but back wall was 15th from what I heard

MZ: A lot of members have good sources so I am glad when they share what they are hearing as well…

MZ: We are all tired of “Groundhog Day”

MZ:  My paymaster has not checked in with me yet……it’s really early in Reno still.

Q: Any news on the grand Jury?

MZ: I hear they are expecting to have the Jury seated at the beginning of next week .

Q:  Any news on Super Petchillis ??

MZ: Isaac (a member of Marks chatroom) is exchanging a Super Petchilli bond and he expects funding on Monday. Another Zurich contact is also expecting it to happen on Monday.

Member:  Can anyone imagine the depth of detail needed to complete these transactions AND the amount of hurdles the deep state throw in front of the administration?

Member:  has anyone notice judy Shelton went from being a little bird on Twitter to nothing at all

Member:  Ok folks WF has an interim CEO with several management changes happening including new head of Abbott Downing . Dow down 104

Member:  IMO  Trump is positioning the main stream media to not censor. Once the news reports the news, arrests will happen. Then we can go

Member:  So, it seems as if "they" are going to let the markets crash, send the world into the further depths of suffering, and then finally release this only when there is no other choice???.

Mr. Michael Cottrell joined the call at about minute 17:00…

He spoke about currency swaps, fiat to fiat exchanges, off ledger accounts, the Gold Treaty, forex, parity currencies, debt forgiveness, derivatives, the stock market,

Mr. Cottrell Quote:  “ Once I put in the codes the derivatives will be zeroed out and all debts including credit cards will be wiped away.”

Mr. Cottrell:  The IRS will be gone and the Treasury will be in charge of taxes from now on.
Mr. Cottrell: Given all the chatter and current events it’s all converging to one conclusion…..We are very close!”

At minute 26:00:  Mr. C speaks of history of the Chinese Dragons.   For the last 6000 years China is full of “Dragons families”.  The white dragons are the grandchildren of original dragons and generals .  They are in control of this great wealth.

MZ: I personally feel we are right on top of this with all the countries of the world about to implode.

MZ: Many are worried about the Zim bonds and the Aug. 17th deadline..I believe they are trying to hit that deadline….but if they don’t ….they will still pay us when it happens.

Mr. C: Zimbabwe has the responsibility to pay those…China is backing them up…...no matter what .

Mod:  ZIMBABWE MADE A DEAL WITH CHINA YEARS AGO. CHINA GUARANTEED IT SO DOESN'T SEE A PROBLEM

Mod:   CASH LOANS CREDIT CARDS STOCK MARKET ....ALL BASED ON DERIVATIVES
Mod:  ALL DEBTS WILL BE ELIMINATED.... ALL AS IN ALL!!!

Member:  NO more IRS TYRANNY!!

Member:  We will no longer be slaves under the QFS (the Quantum Financial System)

Mod:  MAD DOG CONFIRMED YESTERDAY ABOUT THE DRAGONS, ELDERS AND RENO. ALL CONFIRMED MR C AND MARKS CONVERSATIONS. LISTEN AND LEARN

Member:  ABEL DANGER YESTERDAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KPuE...
Eagleone2025:  AS I SAID BACK IN MAY THERE ARE THREE WINDOWS THE THIRD WINDOW IS SEPT.- OCT.

Eagleone2025:  THIS RV IS A WORLD WIDE EVENT AND ENGULF WORLD GOVT. SO ALL INTEL WEATHER IT IS Q OR ANY ONE HAVE BEEN RIGHT AND WRONG. GOOD INTEL AND BAD INTEL. ALL SOURCES CAN ONLY GIVE WHAT IS TOLD TO THEM BOTH GOOD AND BAD. THOSE WHO POINT THE FINGER ARE THE ONES WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES. IT IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS. THE DAY AND HOUR IS REALLY UNKNOWN. ALL SOURCES NSA, CIA, WH, MILITARY AND RV WORLD HAVE SOME RIGHT AND SOME WRONG. CHILLLLLL
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum