Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 Empty MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:40 pm

MarkZ   

[via PDK]   It feels like someone hit the pause button at about noon est today...  We have rumors that Italy and Portugal have started exchanges today.  We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”...it appears to be underway just not sure how long the roll out process takes…Redemption Center folks still have no idea why they are sitting there doing nothing.  Military Still telling me it all starts on Monday... [A friend in Lebanon. On their TV news...they are showing people in the streets holding up 25,000 bank notes and crossing out the zeroes on Dinar... Cheering in the streets.. The RV is worldwide EXCEPT for the USA!]  I did hear that...didnt want to mention it without more verification.

8/8/19

MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "We have confirmations from Spain and India…that exchanges did start...I believe they are moving “east to west”..." 8/8/19

Post by Captain259 Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:30 pm

SO ARE MY NUTS------BULLSHIT------------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum