Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "reports from Spain, Portugal and Italy that they have started exchanges" 8/8/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "reports from Spain, Portugal and Italy that they have started exchanges" 8/8/19

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "reports from Spain, Portugal and Italy that they have started exchanges" 8/8/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "reports from Spain, Portugal and Italy that they have started exchanges" 8/8/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:36 pm

Markz: Good morning all. This morning's stream will be short but I will do a full length one at 5PM EDT today. There is a lot coming in and I want to vet it.

Member:  hoping we are in the bank's doing are exchanged before 5 p.m. today

MZ: We are hearing reports from Spain, Portugal and Italy that they have started exchanges. I just got this info…….Also from 3 other countries…….we need to get proof and verification today and more details.

MZ: No updates from Zurich from anyone  …this is very odd….makes me think there could be an NDA there

MZ: Also no word yet from UK, or Asia……maybe I will have a report by tonight’s stream

Mz:  There is a lot of chatter from Reno that today is the day.

MZ: My paymaster thinks today is our day

MZ: I also was told to watch for 800 numbers any time after noon EST

MZ: Mr. C has not gone yet as of 5AM this morning.

MZ: No verified package deliveries as of yet. They were expected to start yesterday…I will be chasing down info on CMKX today.

Nflemingjr:  WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT 4B SHOULD BE STARTING TODAY

Member:  Spain, Italy and Portugal... what are they exchanging? coins? the only RV center in Europe is ZURICH. and there everything is set for next week (again)

Member:  Probably just more SKR's from Spain, Italy, Protugal.

MZ: I need to get more verification and information today on all those rumors. I believe we are very close.

Member:  Good Morning Mark ---The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 8 The number 8 in the Bible represents a new beginning, meaning a new order or creation, and man's true 'born again' event when he is resurrected from the dead into eternal life.

Mark, What are your Redemption Center contacts saying...?

MZ: They are scratching their heads…..They don’t know what is happening right now…..They have been on the edge of their seats for so long waiting for us to start exchanging…..no news right now.

Member:  i heard that next Tuesday the people at the exchange centers are not allowed vacation or time off… heard  we start on tue …….dont know how reliable it is

Q: What about the Grand Jury?

MZ: I hear they are 2/3rds done with seating the jury

Member:  TNT Tony said his sources said on Wed. call Iraq had revalued in country only but wanted to keep it quiet for the next 2 months to rebuild their country before going international….. I suggest people listen to the Wed. TNT call from the 27:30 to 35 min. mark to get those details of Iraq revaluing in country only.

Member:  According to TNT Tony contractors working in Iraq have exchanged at a rate of 3.91

Member:  CHASE BANK FORGIVING ALL CREDIT CARD DEBT IN CANADA

Member:  Yes it's true, just read online Chase forgiving two retired Visa credit card debt in Canada

Member:  MARK....Amnesty International put out a TRAVEL Advisory to all Foreigners going to the US, I guess we should Shut Down the Borders!! LOL

Nflemingjr:  WE GET OUR INFORMATION FROM THE BANKS IN CHARGE OF THIS PROCESS OUT OF CHINA NOT ANY GURU THAT GET THEIR INFORMATION FROM THE TREASURY
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum