Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq

Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:19 am

[ltr]The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq[/ltr]

2019/8/8

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Story_img_5d4c1a216511b

[ltr]Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, on Thursday addressed FIFA President Gianni Infantino, calling for a resolution lifting the embargo completely on Iraq and allowing him to embrace Arab and international football teams at home and among his fans.[/ltr]
[ltr]Al-Kaabi said in a statement received by the Euphrates News that "Iraq is witnessing the presence of many heads of state and official delegations and held on its soil various Arab and international events and conferences, while inviting Mr. Infantino to visit Iraq to see the positive atmosphere witnessed." 
He also addressed the President of the Asian Football Association Sheikh Salman bin Ibrahim Al-Khalifa, calling for activating his efforts in lifting the ban on Iraqi stadiums, calling on him to visit the country with any committee he deems appropriate to assess the general situation in Iraq after he recovered from terrorism and received at home a lot of As the host of the AFC Cup final in Basra and the West Asian Championship currently held in Karbala and Erbil. [/ltr]

[ltr]http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=206604[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty Bahraini Federation confirms support for Iraq and welcome to play at home

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 pm

[rtl]Bahraini Federation confirms support for Iraq and welcome to play at home[/rtl]

2019/08/08

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 70a5a33f6-211434

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Press tomorrow 
confirmed chairman of the Bahrain Football Federation Management Ali bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, the support of the Bahrain Football Federation Union in the framework of the Iraqi lifting of the international embargo on the Iraqi stadiums.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bahrain Football Federation announced the support of the efforts of the Iraqi Football Federation headed by Abdul Khaliq Masood, pointing out to stand by the Iraqi Federation in the framework of lifting the international ban on official matches. 
"We support all efforts and initiatives in support of the lifting of the ban," Ali bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Khalifa said in a statement received by the Bahraini Football Association (BFA). "We are also welcome to play against the Iraqi team at home and among its fans in the second leg of the 2022 World Cup and Asian Cup 2023 qualifiers."
He pointed to the pride of playing on Iraqi soil, pointing out that the Bahrain Football Association is proud to be present in the West Asian Championship, in a sure message to support all efforts of the brothers in Iraq and support them in their right to host official matches, 
adding that "what the Iraqi Football Association through His current hosting of the West Asian Championship has given a clear-cut message of full readiness to organize various international matches in all its forms. " 
He stressed "providing all forms of support to the Iraqi brothers in their solid will to lift the international ban on official games," pointing out that Iraq has made great strides in this direction, including the elaborate implementation plans and stadiums designed distinctively and in accordance with international specifications and with high-level organization of the games and with great accuracy Security and logistical aspects.
He explained that "the holding of official matches in Iraq is the inherent right of the Iraqi brothers," reiterating all support for the validity of the decision to lift the ban and enable the Iraqi Federation to host official matches at home and among its fans. 
He said that "the validity of the decision to lift the ban and include the official matches will be a victory for the Iraqi will, which has persevered and worked hard to restore Iraq to embrace the various games at home and among its fans." 
The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bahrain Football Association reiterated that the Federation is a key supporter of the decision to lift the ban on the international, pointing out that what Iraq did in the West Asian Championship did not give room to doubt the high and distinctive capabilities it enjoys to host official matches through the distinctive efforts made by the Federation Iraqi Football Association headed by Abdul Khaliq Masood.[/rtl]

https://www.alghadpress.com/view.php?cat=211434
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty Abdul Mahdi's office issues a statement on lifting the ban on Iraqi stadiums

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Abdul Mahdi's office issues a statement on lifting the ban on Iraqi stadiums

08-08-2019

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Image

Orbit Agency -
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi's office issued a statement on Thursday to reassess the lifting of the ban on Iraqi stadiums, while stressing Iraq's natural and legitimate right to hold matches at home. 

"The latest developments concerning the decision of the International Football Federation to re-evaluate the lifting of the ban on Iraqi stadiums during the World Cup qualifiers to be held in Basra are of great interest of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi," the office said in a statement received. 

Abdul Mahdi, according to the statement, 'Iraq's natural and legitimate right to hold matches at home and among its fans, and instructed all government agencies to provide all the necessary requirements for the success of this hosting and provide the necessary support and facilities required to the delegation of the International Federation (FIFA) who will visit Iraq tomorrow to enable them to Completing the tasks assigned to them '.

The statement added that 'the Prime Minister is following these developments and calls on the sports masses and all media to stand by government institutions in the success of their relentless endeavors in this regard.'

http://www.almadarnews.org/index.php?page=article&id=62656
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty The Minister of Youth and Sports sends a message to the sports public regarding the lifting of the ban and is good

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:30 am

The Minister of Youth and Sports sends a message to the sports public regarding the lifting of the ban and is good

09-08-2019 03:01 PM

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Image

[ltr]Baghdad / News[/ltr]

[ltr]The Minister of Youth and Sports, Ahmed al-Obeidi, on Friday, a message to the Iraqi sports public on the issue of lifting the ban on Iraqi stadiums, and also responded to questions from the public about the construction of stadiums in all Iraqi provinces.[/ltr]

[ltr]Obeidi said in his letter:[/ltr]

[ltr]"Our dear sports audience[/ltr]

[ltr]Whenever I have enough time I try to write to you and address you closely to reach my message to everyone via my profile. I know most of my followers are from the youth segment that the country depends on through thick and thin. I know that the majority of you are passionate about football and are keen to encourage Iraqi clubs and follow the news of the Iraqi team and its stars.[/ltr]

[ltr]Today, the street sports talk about the recent events about the lifting of the football ban or not and previous talks between the Federation and FIFA in this regard. We have intensified our contacts during the past two days with Sheikh Salman, President of the Asian Federation and also the legal department in FIFA and sent her German and Jordanian envoy to Iraq to visit the stadiums "Erbil, Karbala and also Basra" after we insisted on that, God willing, things will be fine and our team hosts other teams in the World Cup qualifiers Bahrain did not mind playing in Iraq and if necessary, we go to FIFA with an official delegation from the Ministry of Youth and the Iraqi Federation to explain to them the right of Iraq to play at home, especially in the past period played a lot of teams and clubs in the stadiums of Basra, Karbala and Baghdad D did not see any objection from FIFA and has knowledge of these games. The results will appear during these days and, God willing, be in our favor.[/ltr]

[ltr]Another topic I would like to talk about. About the construction of stadiums in the provinces, districts and suburbs and I receive your messages in this regard and everyone says to me "His Excellency Minister Nasi our province."[/ltr]

[ltr]Here I would like to speak with you frankly and without frills and justifications. All the provinces are dear to us and I hope that I will find stadiums in all governorates without exception and we have no reservation on any city or province. That we live and the financial possibilities that are allocated to the ministry.[/ltr]

[ltr]I personally did not sign with any company to build any stadium in Iraq. Since receiving the ministry eight months ago I have been trying to complete the stadiums that have been contracted under the former ministers, for example Habibiya Stadium will open soon and Zora will be opened before the end of this year with the help of God. Work resumed in the stadium of the port and also the ministry committee visited the stadium of Samawah and will soon go to the stadium of Diyala. The rest of the stadiums will be followed up and completed according to the percentage of completion. My feeling is the same and my wishes are the same as I wish to find stadiums all over Iraq.[/ltr]

[ltr]Also I receive messages on public and private asking me to appoint or others asking for money or treatment. I appreciate their material and health status, but you must know that I am bound by the instructions and laws and I can not address every young man asking me to do so there is the Ministry of Health and its medical committees can address them .. Limited and in accordance with the controls and according to the certificate of graduation and specialization and the lowest grades the job is for the Ministry of Youth.[/ltr]

[ltr]I am sad to respond to the request of any youth or girl, but God is witnessing I try as much as possible and according to the authority authorized to help some according to the competence and possibilities available in the ministry.[/ltr]

[ltr]The position is honest in my neck and to work to the satisfaction of God and conscience and the country where I was born and brought up and ate of his goods and learned and studied. I am the rest of the Covenant and the oath I have sworn to be faithful and honest in my ministry.[/ltr]

[ltr]Thank you and Eid Mubarak for the Iraqis. "[/ltr]

[ltr]http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=196674[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty FIFA Security Committee arrives in Iraq to inspect 3 stadiums

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:17 pm

[rtl]FIFA Security Committee arrives in Iraq to inspect 3 stadiums[/rtl]

2019/8/9 

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Story_img_5d4db19732ac0

[rtl]The security committee sent by FIFA has arrived in Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]The committee, which arrived in Erbil today, included the German (Helmut Joseph Span) and the Jordanian (Talal Swelmin). 
The committee will inspect the stadiums of Erbil, Karbala and Basra to see their eligibility to host the qualifiers of Iraq qualifying for the World Cup Qatar 2022.[/rtl]

[rtl]http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=206713
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty After Erbil and Karbala .. FIFA delegation arrives in Basra

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:02 am

[size=36]After Erbil and Karbala .. FIFA delegation arrives in Basra[/size]

12/08/2019

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 101282019_0bb4dabb-9f48-4fd3-af7c-2c8842c387cd

Follow - up - the balance of News 

after ending his visit to Arbil and Karbala successfully, the ICRC 's security delegation of the International Federation of Football "FIFA", arrived in the province of Basra 
after ending his visit to Arbil and Karbala successfully reached the International Security Committee delegation of the International Federation of Football "FIFA" , To the province of Basra within his visit to inspect Iraqi stadiums in preparation for lifting the ban on Iraqi stadiums. 

The delegation of "Viva" ended during the past two days, his visit to Arbil and Karbala, where he attended yesterday the match between Jordan and Bahrain in the West Asian Championship, while he was yesterday evening in Karbala International Stadium to follow up the game of the national team against Yemen. 

The delegation arrived in Basra, headed by Jordanian Talal Swelmin and the membership of another observer after the end of the mission of German Helmut Joseph Span, after the end of the Erbil tour, where it is hoped to conclude the tour this evening.

In an interview with Alsumaria News on Saturday, FFA President Abdelkhalek Massoud said that the international delegation was pleased with the sports facilities and organization of the West Asian Championship. 

The delegation will be headed by Jordanian Talal Swelmin and the membership of another observer after the expiry of the German mission, which was set in advance to visit Erbil only, stressing that the date of travel to Basra will be on Monday morning.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=59889
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty The Licensing Committee conducts an inspection tour of the Olympic sponsor stadium

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:09 am

[size=36]The Licensing Committee conducts an inspection tour of the Olympic sponsor stadium[/size]

11/08/2019

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 91182019_Doc-P-314776-637011092186127363

BAGHDAD - 

The Ministry of Youth and Sports announced on Sunday that the licensing committee of the Iraqi Football Federation had visited the Olympic sponsor stadium for evaluation. 

In a statement received by Mawazine News, the ministry said that "the licensing committee in the Iraqi Football Federation, visited the Olympic sponsor stadium, in preparation for his selection as a stadium for the Qasim club, which qualifies for the Premier League for the new season 2019/2020." 

She added, "The delegation entrusted, inspected the stadium from inside and outside, and diagnosed a number of simple observations to be avoided before hosting the Premier League games in mid-September, while they admired the stadium as one of the new stadiums opened by the Ministry of Youth and Sports."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=59824
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty FIFA delegation expresses satisfaction with the atmosphere witnessed in Erbil stadium

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:11 am

[size=36]FIFA delegation expresses satisfaction with the atmosphere witnessed in Erbil stadium[/size]

11/08/2019

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 141182019_Erbilstadium3543

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 

The Committee on Youth and Sports Parliamentarians, on Sunday, that the delegation of the International Federation "FIFA", expressed satisfaction with the atmosphere that prevailed in Group B matches in Erbil stadium. 

The head of the committee, MP Abbas Alaiwi, in a statement received (Mawazine News), said that "what is reported about the delegation sent by FIFA to assess the security situation in Erbil promising fine after the delegation expressed satisfaction with the atmosphere that prevailed in Group B matches The delegation was part of it, which was held at the Francois Hariri Stadium. "

He added: "While we thank the brothers in the Kurdistan Region for their efforts and brothers in charge and supervisors of the West Asian Championship, we wish the federal and local government in Karbala and Basra and our sports fans and civil society organizations as well as media professionals to invest this success during the presence of the visiting delegation to Karbala and Basra to make the West Asian Championship, which is about to end, a key to create new horizons with the continental and international federations. 

He stressed, "The need to present a bright image of our country and its civilization, which extends for thousands of years and our people, who have always returned and at all occasions to be a good example and to initiate the formation of volunteer committees working in conjunction with the committee overseeing the championship and provide ideas and actions that help to succeed Final tournament ".

He called, sports links of stars and sports leaders to "seek what it deems appropriate for the success of this task, which will result in the lifting of the ban on our stadiums and the return of matches and tournaments at home and among our fans."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=59852
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty Prince Ali affirms his absolute support for the right of Iraq to play at home

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 am

[size=35]Prince Ali affirms his absolute support for the right of Iraq to play at home[/size]

2019-08-13 | 06:07

[size=35]The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Doc-P-314931-637012877746989683
[/size]

Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein, President of the West Asian Football Federation (FFA), reiterated his full support for the right of Iraq to play at home and its fans in international football matches, reiterating its support for lifting the ban on Iraqi stadiums, The 2022 World Cup and the 2023 Asian Cup which kicks off early September.

Prince Ali said in a press statement that the Iraqi federation is ready to regain its right to return to play at home, in comparison with the demonstrated high potential in the hosting of games, which emerged during the hosting of the ninth West Asian Championship for men currently held in the provinces of Karbala and Erbil. This reflected on the ground his great organizational ability to receive matches and all teams in accordance with international standards testimony of observers and observers of the events of the tournament since its inception on August 30 last.

He added that the West Asian Federation has always been one of the main supporters of lifting the ban on Iraqi stadiums. Iraqi right to host the ninth most important and largest men's championship at the level of the West Asian Championships, a new affirmation of "WAF" to support the file of lifting the embargo and confidence in the ability of the host Union to bring it out in the best possible organizational form, which has been translated on the ground through the presence of 9 teams In cr The scourge of Erbil and one championship approved by the Asian and international federations and monitored and followed up to evaluate them, and thus contribute to strengthen the balance to regain the right to return the Iraqi masses to see the national team playing between them and directly in front of them.

Prince Ali also said that the Iraqi Football Association will receive a positive evaluation from the International Federation to push for the lifting of the ban soon and quickly before the start of the joint qualifiers for the World Cup and the Asian Cup, pointing out that the West Asian Federation is awaiting these decisions and hopes to be in favor of Iraqi football in general.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entertainment-News/314931/%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6%D8%A9/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%82-%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89?src=rss&utm_campaign=rss&utm_source=Rss-articles&utm_term=Rss&utm_medium=Rss-314931
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty Tickets for the West Asian final between Iraq and Bahrain

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:48 am

[size=36]Tickets for the West Asian final between Iraq and Bahrain[/size]

14/08/2019

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 111482019_9abbd834-ca1c-43ea-ac7a-931d0c7f4b00

BAGHDAD - 

The organizing committee of the West Asian Championships announced on Wednesday that tickets for the final match between Iraq and Bahrain, scheduled for this evening at the Karbala Stadium, will run out. 
In a statement received by Mawazine News, the committee called on citizens who did not get tickets for the match to "not go to the stadium because the tickets are out of stock." 
The organizing committee set 25,000 tickets for the final

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=60066
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty Youth Minister: We discussed with FIFA to lift the ban on all Iraqi stadiums

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:50 am

[size=36]Youth Minister: We discussed with FIFA to lift the ban on all Iraqi stadiums[/size]

14/08/2019

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 101482019_6546

BAGHDAD - 

The Minister of Youth and Sports Ahmed al-Obeidi, said Wednesday, he discussed with the delegation of the International Football Federation (FIFA) to lift the ban on all Iraqi stadiums. 
Obeidi said in a press conference held in Karbala on the sidelines of preparations for the final of the West Asian Championship between Iraq and Bahrain: `` We did not discuss the lifting of the ban on three stadiums, this resolution has been resolved and not part, but we are discussing the lifting of the ban on all Iraqi stadiums. 
He added: "We asked the International Federation to provide us with reports that have reached them concerns about playing in the stadiums of Iraq, and we asked for the source of that information, and then we will reveal the figures who do not want good for Iraq."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=60057
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the West Asian Championship: the success of the final portal to lift the total ban

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:55 am

[size=36]Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the West Asian Championship: the success of the final portal to lift the total ban[/size]

14/08/2019

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 101482019_580

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Organizing committee for the ninth Asian Football Confederation (AFC) tournament for the 9th West Asian Football Confederation (AFC) confirmed on Wednesday that success in organizing the final match of the national team against Bahrain will be the gateway to officially lift the ban on Iraqi stadiums. 
Chairman of the Committee, Vice President of the Iraqi Football Federation Ali Jabbar, said that the successful organization of the final match of the tournament, which will bring our national team against Bahrain will be the gate to officially lift the ban on Iraqi stadiums, calling on the Iraqi public to "commitment to clean promotion and convey a positive message to the Asian Federation And persuade them to remove the justification for the continued ban on our stadiums. "
Jabbar added that "the Union, in cooperation with the Ministry of Youth and Sports completed all the preparations for the final of administrative, technical and logistical matters," noting that "the most difficult test will be how to control the public, which is expected to flock in large numbers beyond the capacity of the stadium, which led us to use a monument Giant screens with training pitches and squares in the area around the stadium to accommodate an audience who could not enter the game. " 
Jabbar expressed his wishes that "things go as planned, as the game will be the focus of attention of the followers and represents the most important step to prove the success of the championship that has been hosted by Iraq over the past two weeks."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=60061
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty Hussein Saeed reveals details of his meeting with the FIFA delegation on lifting the ban on Iraqi stadiums

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:57 am

[size=36]Hussein Saeed reveals details of his meeting with the FIFA delegation on lifting the ban on Iraqi stadiums[/size]

14/08/2019

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 61482019_irq_1288419284

BAGHDAD balances News 

Chairman of the supervisory committee revealed the West Asian Championship, the former international superstar Hussein Said, Wednesday, a meeting with a delegation of FIFA ban on Iraqi stadiums details. 
"Some are trying with or without intent to mislead the facts and shuffle the papers about our meeting with the FIFA delegation that came to Erbil," Said said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
"I would like to clarify to our Iraqi people and our public in particular that I personally demanded our legitimate right to play our international matches in the stadiums of Basra, Karbala and Erbil, and the need to lift the ban on the stadiums of other provinces as a natural entitlement after the absence of the reasons on which the unfair ban was built," Saeed said. 
He pointed out that "the delegation that came to Erbil provided them with a phone call with the Minister of Youth and Sports from my private phone and reassured him that this measure is only for evaluation and that things are good for the three cities of Basra, Karbala and Erbil."
"He then coordinated with Prince Ali ibn al-Hussein, who made a statement to Basra to host the second leg of the 2022 World Cup qualifiers." 
Saeed said, "I was and still taking the dear Basra to deserve to host the official games," stressing that "my praise of the organization of Erbil matches in the group has nothing to do with the subject of Basra for security near or far, 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=60027
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq Empty After the success of the West Asian Championship .. AFC: Iraq proved its ability to manage sports events

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:41 am

[size=36]After the success of the West Asian Championship .. AFC: Iraq proved its ability to manage sports events[/size]

17/08/2019

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 111782019_gbfxhts

BAGHDAD -

Salman bin Ibrahim, president of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), on Saturday presented a congratulatory cable to Iraq on the occasion of the successful organization of the West Asian Championship, stressing that Iraq has proved its ability to manage sports events.

The Ministry of Youth and Sports, in a statement received / Mawazine News / a copy of it, "Ahmed Riyad, Minister of Youth and Sports received a cable of congratulations from the President of the Asian Federation and Vice President of the International Football Association Salman bin Ibrahim, on the occasion of the conclusion of the ninth West Asian Football Championship and great success Iraq in organizing thanks to the ideal atmosphere provided by the competent authorities to host this event. "

The President of the Federation said in his message: "We are pleased to address to you with great greetings and appreciation, and we are pleased to take the occasion of the conclusion of the ninth West Asian Football Championship, to express to you sincere congratulations on the great success of the championship, through the excellent organization and the ideal environment provided by the competent authorities In your dear country to embrace this sporting event. "

He added: "I would also like to appreciate the great efforts made by Iraqi cadres in creating the reasons for the success of this tournament, which reflects on the ground what Iraq possesses qualified human resources, capable of managing sports events and events with competence."

For his part, the Minister of Youth and Sports thanked the Prime Minister and all the supporting parties that contributed to the success of the championship and distinguish it from the rest of the championships, whether in the province of Karbala or its distinguished council, as well as the staff of the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the Football Federation through the high organization and the large and distinguished public presence Reflect the ideal image of the encouragement of civilization and the spirit of sport enjoyed by the Iraqi masses through the ideal commitment to everything that would show the championship in a manner commensurate with the status of Iraq civilized and historical. "

The presidency calls on the FIFA and AFC presidents to lift the total embargo on Iraq 111782019image

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=60410
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum