Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia

2 posters

Go down

Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia Empty Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm

Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia

Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia Image

07-08-2019 10:54 PM

Baghdad / News:
Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi, on Wednesday, with a delegation from the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority cooperation and investment between the two countries.

According to a statement by his media office, followed by "news", Dulaimi explained during the meeting, which was attended by the head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control Hussein Ali Daoud, "laws and legislation issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers to provide a suitable environment for investment; And create a suitable environment for Arab and foreign investors and the private sector.

He pointed out to the "investment opportunities available in Iraq through which can invest Iraqi energies, and provide more job opportunities for holders of degrees throughout Iraq, thus confirming the provision of all possible facilities to achieve the common benefits of the two brotherly countries."

For his part, the Executive Director for the support and follow-up of Saudi investments Abdullah Al-Otaibi on the "importance of strengthening cooperation in various fields between the two sides," stressing the willingness of Saudi companies to invest in Iraq.

The statement said, "The Saudi delegation held a joint meeting at the Ministry of Planning with the head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control Hussein Ali Daoud; during which they discussed mechanisms to recognize the conformity program between the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control and the Saudi Standards and Metrology Organization."

The Chairman reviewed the opportunities announced by the National Investment Commission, including the Baghdad Pharmaceutical Supplies Factory, the Samarra Pharmaceutical Industries Factory, the Diwaniyah Dairy Factory, and investment in agricultural fields.

He called for "Saudi companies to contribute in the field of mechanical industries, especially modern irrigation technology projects; for their strategic benefits in the field of water conservation and the entry of investments in Iraqi industrial production, stressing the agreement to exchange these files between the two sides permanently within a period of 30 days."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=196572

Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia Empty Minister of Planning receives a delegation from Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:00 am

Minister of Planning receives a delegation from Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority

2019-08-08

Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia 1565237922b4b8cee269c39fd4e957411fb36314f4--%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1_%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A

Minister of Planning Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi received on Wednesday a delegation from the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) headed by Mr. Abdullah bin Mohammed Al-Otaibi, the executive director of supporting and following up investments in SAGIA.

Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi, during the meeting, which was attended by the head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, Dr. Hussein Ali Dawood, the laws and legislations issued by the Iraqi Council of Ministers to provide a suitable environment for investment; The private.

He pointed out to the investment opportunities available in Iraq, through which it can invest Iraqi energies and provide more job opportunities for holders of degrees throughout Iraq, stressing thus providing all possible facilities to achieve the common benefits of the two brotherly countries.

For his part, the Executive Director for the support and follow-up of Saudi investments Mr. Abdullah Al-Otaibi on the importance of strengthening cooperation in various fields between the two sides, stressing the readiness of Saudi companies to invest in Iraq.

On the sidelines of the visit, the Saudi delegation held a joint meeting at the Ministry of Planning with the head of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, Dr. Hussein Ali Dawood. Before the National Investment Commission, including the Baghdad Pharmaceutical Supplies Factory, the Samarra Pharmaceutical Industries Factory, the Diwaniyah Dairy Factory, and investment in agricultural fields.

He called on Saudi companies to contribute in the field of mechanical industries, especially modern irrigation technology projects;

Offer four Iraqi investment projects to Saudi Arabia 1565237922b4b8cee269c39fd4e957411fb36314f4--%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1_%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=806

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum