Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement

Go down

Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement Empty Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:53 pm

Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement

Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement Image

07-08-2019 10:41 AM

Baghdad / News

A member of the Planning and Monitoring Committee for the implementation of the government program Mohammed Shiaa al-Sudani, Wednesday, that Thursday is the date to respond to the semi-annual report of government achievement.

The Sudanese in an interview with "news" that "next Thursday will see the official announcement of the completion of the report on government achievement, in response to the government's semi-annual report on achievements."

He added, "The report of parliament includes the completion rates less than the rates announced by the government," noting that "even the citizen is not convinced by the rates of achievement in the government report."

He continued, "The duration of the year, enough for the prime minister to evaluate his ministers and the work of ministries," noting that "the reshuffle is necessary in the government."

He pointed out that "Parliament will initiate a series of interrogations after the current legislative recess", pointing out that "there is weakness in the control level in the House of Representatives."

He explained that "all the positions announced, is different from the positions of private meetings, including with regard to quotas." He also pointed out that "the most accurate mechanism through which to know the level of poverty in the country, be through the number of people covered by social protection salaries, and the number of applicants Including these salaries, "noting that" the level of poverty in Iraq 18%. "

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=196529

Government Program Implementation Monitoring Committee: Tomorrow we will respond to the semi-annual report on government achievement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum