Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "contacts are saying they have started their payouts" 8/7/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "contacts are saying they have started their payouts" 8/7/19

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "contacts are saying they have started their payouts" 8/7/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "contacts are saying they have started their payouts" 8/7/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:24 pm

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "contacts are saying they have started their payouts" 8/7/19 Scree370

MZ:  News is streaming in……especially from Asia….They believe we have a “go” today

MZ: In Reno- they expect things to break loose after 3-4 today

MZ: Some military contacts don’t expect things to start until the weekend or first of next week….so a bit of conflicting info.

MZ: No word from Europe yet……I have not be able to get anything out of Zurich for the last  two days

Member:  THE GUNS IN ZURICH ARE LOADED - JUST NEED RENO TO PULL THE TRIGGER. EVERYTHING IS READY TO GO IN ZURICH

MZ: My paymaster is saying we may get paid anytime from this afternoon to tomorrow.

Q:  ANY CMKX PKG DELIVERIS?

MZ: Watching for CMKX deliveries to start this afternoon

MZ: Finally spoke with my friends in Iraq and as of yesterday there is no rate change over there yet

MZ: The Chinese elders are still in the country on the west coast I am told.

Member:  Stock market opened down over 500 points this morning.

Member:  Gold up $30 to over $1500/oz

Member:  Oil is down 2.18. Gold is up 27.90. Silver is up ..53. Dow is down 302 now.

Q: Mark, Question many may be wondering: Intel Sources— including EagleOne —all seem to be saying that IF the GCR GETS held up past this Thursday or perhaps next Thursday August 15th, then we will be waiting until A NEXT WINDOW, which MOVES GCR TO AFTER September 15th. Why would they be willing to risk losing it all by postponing when the entire GCR operation Is fully in motion With staffed redemption centers????

MZ: We saw gold futures rise to over 1500…..IMO we are on the brink of thereset and the crash/semi-crash right now……imo they cannot wait .

Member:  Let "the market" crash....it's valued in funny money...then let it revalue in true money.

Mod:  IF THE DOW GETS THROUGH TODAY THERE WILL BE A SURPLUS COMING FROM SOME WHERE

Nflemingjr:  WE HAVE JUST HEARD FROM OUR HSBC CONTACTS IN HONG KONG AND THEY HAVE STATES THAT IT HAS STARTED JUST A FEW HOURS AGO

Q:  NFLEMING What does "started" mean Exactly ??? TY

Nflemingjr:  STARTED MEANS WHAT WE ARE WAITING FOR 

Nflemingjr:  : THIS COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF THE GO AHEAD HAD NOT BEEN GIVEN AND FROM THE LOOKS OF IT WAS DONE EARLY THIS MORNING OR THE PAYOUT COULD NOT HAVE TAKEN PLACE AND THE EXACT WORDS FROM OUR SOURCE IS "IT HAS STARTED"

MZ:  Some contacts are saying they have started their payouts…..I consider the source excellent.   We need to see money in our pockets before I get overly excited….
Member:  REMEMBER THERE IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY TEST TODAY - BE PREPARED

Member:  TODAY at 2:20 ET for FEMA test

Member:  Emergency Test today https://www.radioworld.com/news-and-business/business-and-law/next-nationwide-emergency-test-set-for-august-2019

Member:  The Federal Emergency Management Agency announced that the 2019 National Periodic Test is scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 7 at 2:20 p.m. EDT

Member:  Frank26 video in summary says the people of Iraq must open accounts in the banks. When the CBI took questions they were asked about the RV and they grinned big and didn't answer. Prior to that when asked all they would say is "very soon"……

Member:  DINAR RECAPS The Islamic International Bank announced the opening and release of "Travel Cards" to Iraqi citizens almost two weeks ago. During the month of June they announced preparations for electronic Visa Company and Mastercard

MZ: Iraq has been very up-front with the coming revaluation of their currency…….Its been astounding.

Member:  A friend of mine who is a banker stating they are processing lower denominations. He said the $50 and $100 looks nice. it’s so surreal!!!

Member:  The Big Call w/Bruce Yesterday afternoon Mon. Aug. 5 Stock Markets around the globe zeroed out as different countries were put on the Gold Standard. The Dinar rate was going to be higher than we thought. Rates were actively trading on the screen right now
MZ: No evening stream this week. I want to leave evenings open in case we need to come in and talk about exchange proceedures.

MZ: When this happens I will probably stream only on twitch. Not Youtube. Easier to keep out the trolls.

Mod:  NEED TO LIMIT THE MEMBERSHIP SO WE ARE NOT TALKING TO EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY BECAUSE OF NDA

Mod:  BE SURE TO CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL FOR ANY FINANCIAL DECISIONS.

MZ: I will have an emergency stream when this happens…..Watch for the picture of the nest with cash and a golden egg in it…….If not tonight…we have a stream Thursday AM at 10:00am est
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum